Topic Stats

• 17,249 posts
  • 963 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Ripshill
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,956 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Untitled (resized).jpg
043F87DF-794F-4F00-AE21-B51F6F34A971 (resized).jpeg
b8c0f2e2465930d6fe917697e219f84bae3d1b6e.jpeg (resized).jpg
20200126_165041 (resized).jpg
7E873FB7-3693-497C-8928-EA87AF9418C0 (resized).jpeg
1A93D9FE-6F28-4633-AB69-2AC241163DF1 (resized).jpeg
EE7496D8-1BB5-4B65-8EA8-D9795DF7EB0E (resized).jpeg
0155F11A-B4EF-47B0-B4FB-E363BDEDD610 (resized).jpeg
3D2082F6-1469-4970-8D31-6A786374A578 (resized).jpeg
LED-lights-metallica-bottom (resized).jpg
MET MDM2 (resized).jpg
MDM V2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200121_210219 (resized).jpg
AD7C5EAA-16FB-4FEE-AA98-7714687D0538 (resized).jpeg
AD43465E-F523-4444-AAF5-8EF60E341772 (resized).jpeg
EBFC9F4E-6334-49DF-9FAE-9F4546D2FA26 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jardine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2580 4 years ago

Would be interested to know if anyone has the LE Flyer at all? Have been trying to track one down for ages and would love one to frame with my COA and ticket stub!

3 years later
#14769 1 year ago
Quoted from Koos:

Euh... nope!
I’m wondering if the changes they made to animations (extra ball animation changed/shortened?) requires an update from ColorDMD.

Oh man!! Good question...can anyone from ColorDMD answer this for us?

1 year later
#16945 51 days ago

Couple quick questions if someone can help. The second will be a little more detailed.

But first...my second drop target is registering on random hits as well as when the first drops. Not all the time but maybe 75%. Thoughts?? Looked at the mech and the springs look good! Not stretched. Seems a similar amount of resistance between that and the other drops when I manually touch them.

Only thing is maybe the small triangle part which holds it in place over the mech is slightly back more?!? Creating an easier resistance maybe?

Second...and I really want feedback on this.

When looking to light the 3 inserts below any one spider insert I wonder how people's snake mouth/hammer block react specifically. Is all this driven by software?

When I select a spider...then hit Sparky it lights that insert. Same spider I then hit the hammer block and this lights Snake. IS THIS CORRECT? And it will light more than one snake insert?!? Same spider and then I hit the drops it will light that insert.

So really I'm asking about the hammer hit and if it is supposed to light multiple inserts?

There was a couple other, what seemed to be buggy things, but lets start here first.

Thanks for the help.

#16958 50 days ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Hitting the snake should light 3 snake inserts. The snake insert under the lit spider, and the snake inserts for the shot on either side of the lot spider.
Sounds like you are either hitting the snake and the hammer block together, or the snake switch is registering even though you just hit the hammer block. Maybe play around in switch test mode and throw a ball at the block and see if the snake jaw registers too?

Awesome! At least I know that the snake inserts are supposed to light, thank you!!

I would say the snake is registering on the block hits as sometimes when I hit the target to the right (left stand up that is in front of the ramp), it can register a ramp shot...so maybe a few switches there need adjusting?

#16969 49 days ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Yes im thinking you may need to adjust a switch or two. Use switch test mode to figure out which ones are registering when they shouldnt. Sounds like whatever switch detects snake jaw hits. I have a pro So the snake mech is different or id offer more specific help.
Good luck

Just as an update, I tested all switches in switch test....fine! No problem. I even showed a mate that the lightest of touch on the left hand ramp entrance target would activate the snake inserts rather than the snake itself.

Underside all looks good as well. no switches broken or needed to be replaced.

He seems to think a factory reset may be needed as it could be a software thing?!?

...and for those reading wondering what I'm talking about that I need help with....my hammer block and left target at the right ramp entrance activate the snake inserts when they shouldn't. Looking for help please!

#16971 49 days ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

In the switch test, do you see any snake switch activate when you touch those switches? Does the snake eject switch register normally?

No, it doesn't activate the snake. The switch in snake mouth registered fine.

#16974 48 days ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Is that a pro or premium? What version of software is installed?

LE on current code.

2 weeks later
#17003 32 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

sooooo Booted my Metallica up last night. I haven't played it in 3-4 months or so. The audio was almost barely on. I opened the coin door and turned up the volume to 35 still not very loud. Went into settings and turned up music volume to 15, still not loud.... is there some audio amp thing that could fail? It is the metallica pro with LEDs.

That's so weird...my machine did the the exact same thing. Turned it on the day and it had no sound?!? Turned volume to 15 as well...will check other settings for sound as I didn't think of that

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jardine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside