Topic Stats

• 17,204 posts
  • 960 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,947 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

LED-lights-metallica-bottom (resized).jpg
MET MDM2 (resized).jpg
MDM V2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200121_210219 (resized).jpg
AD7C5EAA-16FB-4FEE-AA98-7714687D0538 (resized).jpeg
AD43465E-F523-4444-AAF5-8EF60E341772 (resized).jpeg
EBFC9F4E-6334-49DF-9FAE-9F4546D2FA26 (resized).jpeg
C983082E-5120-4A3C-9B68-EB491421D7E7 (resized).jpeg
3508fb180bb5eddd6ce77b68e97d976e00ff52fd.jpeg (resized).jpg
EF82459E-3D35-4C2F-A1A4-D5A5AF738B5B (resized).jpeg
12F2F3CA-9A84-4A07-8498-CDFCAD6BB449 (resized).jpeg
BDAA4093-FC41-4AF3-98C0-C8F4AFE06BC5 (resized).jpeg
5B2DBA3D-D33B-4FA3-B478-0C8902164D28.jpeg
08A2353A-227F-4471-B644-99250F8CD1ED (resized).jpeg
EE77AE9B-F9D2-4417-95C1-487A0003B0A6 (resized).jpeg
C2778CF1-BE72-4435-A7A3-956014D956D6 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#495 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Thanks to RareHero for this little trick. Simply get a light filter gel sample pack with various colors. Cut little sections out of the ones you want and simply put it under the inserts. Enjoy

Or just buy the kit from Pinbits. For 20 bucks you can't go wrong.
While you're there. Get the plastic protectors too.
http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_74&zenid=6kqf1g2o0gdf93aiiv7mqjhcs3

#507 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nothing personal. It's personal taste obviously. I'm sure there will be plenty of people that prefer the warm white over the cool white.

But Rob...the warm white is so much better than the stock white.
Why? Because I paid three dollars and eighty cents for it...that's why?

Will anyone notice the difference in white if you don't replace it? I doubt it.

3 weeks later
#550 6 years ago

After a ton of plays on my machine, I can see why the original teeth broke. They were in the way.
How will these hold up over time?
What are they made of?
If the ball hits a tooth, will the whole assembly just pop off?
How much play time did you have to test these?

All these questions require time to answer. Time is money.
5 bucks shipped is too cheap.

3 months later
#691 5 years ago

I did...and it's worth it. Very nicely made and very easy to install.
The red eyes take a little getting used to in the beginning, but after 2-3 games, the red eyes seem part of the game.
I would recommend it.

#697 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

So you get a new snake head with the eyes and replace yours with the new one?

Yes. And I installed Tim's snake teeth.
Another great mod, and again, easy to install.

1 year later
#2570 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Do you know anyone that Stern made them buy a new board? If that occurred I promise you it would be plastered all over the forum. I know several people that had theirs replaced as the second owner of the pin while outside of the waranttee as written.

I'm on my third board. The first one was covered. The second one was not.

3 months later
#4201 4 years ago

I'm experiencing ball over during game play recently. I'm thinking it's a switch issue, but can't point to anything in particular.
During game play, the flippers will die as if the ball drained. I've seen it happen while holding a ball on the left flipper and/or the right flipper, along with various shots during game play. It's weird. I can have a ball in play and the game thinks the ball drained. Any ideas on where I should look first?

Thanks in advance.

#4203 4 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Check your trough switch connector...reseat it that should solve your issue

I completely missed the obvious. Thanks for rebooting my brain.

2 months later
#4666 4 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Has anyone had any problems with balls getting stuck on the casket magnet after the 1.64 code update? I finally updated mine a few weeks ago (way late I know) and immediately started having problems again. Anyone else encounter this or know of a good fix besides the new magnet board? (I already have it installed)

I had issues with balls sticking to the cross magnet. I switched Marcos silverjet balls for pinballlife balls and haven't had an issue...yet.

3 months later
#5831 3 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

There is a drastic diff between sub and no sub - I'm not saying otherwise. There is just no significant difference between hooking the sub up to the cab speaker or hooking it up to the pinsub board in my case.

You might want to check and make sure you set it up correctly. I don't know what that $35 dollar board did, but it made a world of difference...in a good way. Like others have said, I had to turn the sub waaaaaay down from where it was when it was clipped onto the subwoofer.

4 months later
#7168 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Help me out folks,
I have a pretty good buzz coming from my right flipper , never been there before. It's an original pro 2013.
What should I look at , adjust or replace ?

I just got done doing what Lloyd has recommended for years and it worked like a charm. Remove the coil stop and grind it flat. It doesn't take a lot of filing. File the edges of the coil stop until you see you're removing material from the center of the coil stop and stop. When I removed mine, the coil stop had what appeared to be a raised exterior. Instead of the coil stop being completely flat, it looked like a bowl. I filed the perimeter of the coil stop down to meet the center of the coil stop and reinstalled. No hum, and I think it took about 15 minutes from start to finish.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 93.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside