Metallica PBT 1 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0369 (resized).jpeg
45F86A5C-164A-4AE7-82D5-F956B0FBF61A (resized).png
13D88BB1-0F57-46B2-92AB-557955F4A9B6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0271 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7243 Magnet removal Posted by xTheBlackKnightx (7 years ago)

Post #8935 Buzzing flippers fix Posted by j_m_ (7 years ago)

Post #19696 Fixing random drop targets dropping Posted by swampfire (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

298 posts in this topic match your search for posts by aurich. You are on page 1 of 2.
#725 9 years ago

I finally get to join this thread properly, been wanting one of these for a little bit now. Picked up a really clean LE yesterday from a friend and fellow Pinsider. I'll probably tinker with it a bit, I usually do, but for the moment just hooked it up to a sub and and am enjoying getting the feel for the gameplay.

#741 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Don't forget MET is now a mostly finished game whereas unfortunately ACDC isn't.

Sure, any game could always get more, but whatchootalkingboutwillis?

#751 9 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

i got offered a HUO Perfect TSPP
D'ont know what to do...

Take it, play it, sell it later if you want something else more. A perfect TSPP will always move.

#755 9 years ago
Quoted from McSirTuna:

So my question is that I always hear that Fade to Black CIU has some effects with lighting, but I'm not noticing anything different. Perhaps it's because the standard CIU mode for me usually lasts 10 seconds, but not sure if I'm missing something or what I should expect? Any insight?

The lights fade, but it's super slow, so if you're draining in the beginning you probably won't see it.

#765 9 years ago

No idea about the clear. People always say the LEs do, but I'm not sure there's evidence for it. Happy to be proven wrong, I have an LE, but I dunno that it's more than wishful thinking. Unless maybe the extra layer comes from sealing in the signature?

#778 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I just scored a METLE from a friend of mine

Hope you're enjoying and not thinking I led you astray!

#793 9 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

For those that have an issue with magnetized balls, what did you replace them with? They're starting to cause issues when in the shooter lane.

You want carbon core balls, they're magnet safe. The Pinball Life ultra gloss are perfect for that.

1 week later
#813 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Very cool. Is four horsemen song in the game?

No, it was going to be and was replaced with Blackened. That's why the animations seem more Four Horsemen themed (not that I've reached it myself yet ;_, though with Blackened's apocalyptic theme it probably still matches okay.

#827 9 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I finally made it to the club, with an awesome Refinery Edition Premium. This one was the demo unit at Pinball Refinery's booth at CAX, and it is an absolutely amazing machine.

The only thing that got me to stop being mad that I missed out on a deal for a purpled up Refinery Premium earlier in the year was picking up my LE, they made it a great looking machine.

#845 9 years ago

Don't buy Beats, they're an overpriced fashion brand. Here, this is a great piece on alternatives for their line:

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/faq-what-are-some-alternatives-to-beats/

3 weeks later
#943 9 years ago

The only song I really can't take on the pin is One. If I accidentally select that I'm going to have a shitty game.

#949 9 years ago

You know you can come play any time, no excuse needed!

One is just over exposed to me, I can't really listen to it anymore. And the beginning is so slow, I feel like I'm playing underwater when it's the starting song.

#990 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ended with a GC score of 374 mil

BTW - Remember how I said you could come by and play any time? Stay off my Metallica.

#993 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hah! If it makes you feel any better, my first 10 games prior to that one were all under 50mil

I think my GC score is like 120 million or something. Gotta get better at rocking those CUI modes.

I find my best games are the ones where I don't let myself get distracted and just play a more loose and open style. I'll get trapped into over focusing on filling the inserts for Seek and Destroy or something when I would probably get most of them naturally during multiball, and then I'll get a bad bounce off a standup and drain. It's one of the reasons the rules are so great though, you can approach the game in so many ways, which I know is basically Lyman's overall philosophy.

It's similar to the Shadow in that sense, I'll get sidetracked by playing Vengeance when I was planning on going for Final Battle just because it's so much fun.

I'm trying to play a simpler style in general. I got to a point in my game where I was kind of my own worst enemy. Like trying to drop catch constantly, and even if I make 90% of them that 10% of the time when I dump the ball down the drain could have been avoided if I just didn't press so hard. Need to get better about knowing when I need the flipper skills, and when I can just trap or shoot normally.

Always something with pinball, why I love it.

#1045 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

I was just watching Bowen's tutorial and it finally dawned on me that he's playing on a Pro. Would the hammer/coffin lock make for a different strategy? I'd think so but I just got mine and well I'm currently having fun just getting my a$$ kicked, smacking the flippers like a 2 year old.

You can set the Premium/LE to behave exactly like the Pro in the settings if you wanted.

#1047 9 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Not really true because of the spinners that aren't present on the Pro. The code compensates (e.g., fewer switch hits needed during the FtB CIU to advance levels), but I wouldn't use the word "exactly".

I was referring to the coffin lock settings only in reference to the Bowen strategy.

#1056 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That leaves one other song that's been bugging me and I think I jinxed myself cause I called aurich out for not liking it and that's one.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

this game has taken me back to my high school Metallica love roots days lol. Love it.

lol, me too. I'd like to get more older material on the game, we'll see. The more the songs got integrated into the modes and game the more I thought I'd better just let them be.

#1124 9 years ago

I'm a big Giants fan (I'm from San Francisco) and my wife bought me this for my birthday yesterday:

metallica-giants.jpgmetallica-giants.jpg

She also got me the Giants/Metallica guitar pick set, going to try and find a place to stick them on my LE. Each one has a drawing of a band member in a SF jersey.

#1130 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Aurich , lots of cool Giant's stuff in the city :

image-487.jpg 18 KB

image-723.jpg 56 KB

Yup, I have this one!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Just had a pretty good game on my METLE, 211 million, which for me is kicking ass. Didn't even do that well on my second CUI, which I had stacked with Seek and Destroy, so I know I can top it. I still love the hell out of this game!

1 week later
#1167 9 years ago

When you select your song are you letting go of the button? Because the song isn't "selected" until you plunge.

You have to do a little back and forth to stay on the right song with the button in sometimes.

#1170 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: you know what sucks?

Accidentally selecting One as your main game song because you're not paying attention during that whole flipper skill shot dance we're discussing?

#1171 9 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

that being said they should just remove the songs that are affiliated with modes and reserve them for the modes..

That would leave like one song.

3 weeks later
#1223 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Is that all you have to do to get to end of the line? Does collecting a band member do anything else besides work towards that? That would be a little lame....

No, completing the band members starts Blackened, not End of the Line. You don't get EotL until you finish all 4 crank it up modes.

#1225 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Ok awesome. So the only requirement for EotL is finishing all 4 crank it up modes? Do you have to cash them all out or just play them all?

Just play them, but don't ask me to tell you the details, I have yet to get 4 in a game.

1 week later
#1308 9 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I have an external sub hooked up to my IMVE and it sounds awesome. I hooked the same sub up to my MET Pro and it doesn't sound nearly as good. Any thoughts? Thanks.

There's just not a ton of low end in Metallica is the truth. I have a sub split between Metallica and Tron. Tron is night and day. Metallica is just okay. The spinner drums are nice, and it makes the music fuller, but you're not gonna be blown away by it.

1 week later
#1348 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I'd love to have a Premium or an LE, but $2000-$3000 more for a hammer, rising cross, and LEDs....I just couldn't justify it.

Of those three features (and to be fair there's more than that) the LEDs are easily the best part. I wish Star Trek had colored, controlled GI, it's really an immersive feature. The color changing inserts on Metallica are really nice, but they don't obviously hit Star Trek's level, so I guess it's a trade off.

#1350 9 years ago

Well for instance the rising cross is just a little toy animation, it doesn't actually do anything. But the opening and closing snake jaw actually changes the way the game plays (for the better), so I'd list that over the cross personally if I was making a short list. Along with the spinner.

But really, the lights are my most favorite feature of the upgrades, both the color changing inserts and especially the GI.

#1361 9 years ago

Yup. No need to do on one ball. Any inserts "locked in" will stay that way. I'm far from an amazing player and I can get Seek and Destroy.

#1393 9 years ago

Swapped my block for a Newton ball last night. Love it, totally worth the effort to upgrade.

image.jpgimage.jpg

2 weeks later
#1528 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Diverter post: Enable or disable.
What say you? I see upsides and downsides to each...

Leave it stock is my feeling. I prefer to play the game as Lyman and Borg intended. It makes it more satisfying when you get a combo and get the ball whipping around too.

#1553 9 years ago

Was playing with coin reject designs this weekend. Doing other machines too, I'll make them available to people who want them.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1571 9 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Sorry for the awful video

I'm not sure awful adequately describes that one. I think you just won the prize for most unwatchable video on Pinside.

I dunno, Zepplin is a great band, but it's not really pinball music for me. I hope the never make a pin for them, it just doesn't sound like a match made in heaven.

1 week later
#1632 9 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I cant decide if i like the new pro decal on the speaker panel. Matches the cabinet artwork, and im not sure what else would work. Just not sure if i like it. Maybe im just used to black speaker panel. Idk. Maybe Aurich can work something up..... Hint hint...

Heh. I have the template for it since it's the same panel as Star Trek, dunno if there even enough of those new Pros out there for there to be any real demand. Or what I'd even do for it.

I haven't seen on in person yet, it seems like it should match the game okay, what would you have preferred to see?

I am toying with some Metallica projects (not a translite!) but I have an LE so that's my point of reference for everything.

#1634 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I like the new backbox design. The display looks really good when it's not recessed an inch like the older versions. And a decal really finishes it off as opposed to a plain look.
Rob

Yeah, I agree. I don't care for decals on the old wood panels, but I really like how they look on the metal with the flush speakers and DMD.

#1643 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

The speaker panel decal is ok, but I think they could have done better.

Hmm, yeah, maybe it looks better when you can see the sides of the cabinet, but that closeup shot does make it look a little out of place, it doesn't really match the feel of the translite. Cool design though, I don't think it was executed badly, just maybe should have matched the translite instead of the cabinet design.

#1645 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

To me it just looks drab, like the colors should be brighter.

Might be the way they printed it. For my Star Trek ones I had them laminated for extra gloss, makes the colors pop more.

1 week later
#1711 9 years ago

Working on a custom shooter rod for my Metallica. Bought a miniature skull from some Thailand eBay shop, sculpted an electric chair helmet and eyes out of Kneadatite, and gave it all a paint job.

Need to clear coat it and buy a new blank shooter rod from Terry, it's on the back side of an existing one for the pic.

image-844.jpgimage-844.jpg

image-459.jpgimage-459.jpg

image-419.jpgimage-419.jpg

#1714 9 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

needs a tongue ! LOL looks cool.

I did consider cutting the jaw and resculpting it so it was open, but since this is something that will get grabbed and pulled on I decided to not make it structurally weaker, or risk making it to uncomfortable to hold.

Quoted from YKpinballer:

Looks awesome. Would love one of those.

If anyone wants to try making their own here's the skull I started with:

ebay.com link:

#1718 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

This is the best MET shooter rod MOD I've seen so far....nice touch man!!

Thanks, I'll take install pics once I get around to ordering a blank rod from Terry.

#1721 9 years ago

Does the Pro not come with spotlights on the slingshots? Never noticed before, but see they aren't in that shot.

#1725 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

Mine came with them, maybe they moved them/tied them in to something else?

I kind of want to take mine off, they're pretty ugly, and I don't really think they're all that necessary.

#1728 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

They do. The PO removed them, and I just and never taken the time to re-install. Honestly, so far, I am good without them. I have never noticed they're missing yet !

I just don't think you need them honestly. I mean, yeah, you see the place they light, but take the bulbs out and play a game and see if you care.

#1743 9 years ago

Got my blank shooter rod from Terry so I mounted my skull.

image-745.jpgimage-745.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1747 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks great but how does it feel when using it?

It's pretty good, the shape fits my hand nicely. A few slightly sharper edges than I'd like, if I did a version two I'd sculpt the bottom to smooth that out, and also add some weight to the bottom to keep it from wanting to turn. I'm happy with it for now though, so we'll see if I feel motivated to do another one later. Working on another Metallica project now, so definitely won't worry about it until I'm further along with that, I'm bad enough as it is with starting multiple things at once.

#1750 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Another Metallica project, eh? Do tell.

Still working it all out, but I'll say it's not a translite.

#1754 9 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Ok, keep telling us what its not!

It's not done!

When I get it to even beta testing and have the scope and costs roughed out I'll show what's up, but still in the early tinkering and art stage.

I'm not touching the Metallica brand, too much of a 3rd rail. I guess that's the only other hint I'll give, nothing with the Metallica name on it. Besides, I think people are mostly happy with their translites. I have the LE, so I wouldn't swap mine anyways.

#1776 9 years ago

I might remove my spotlights too. The game is so much cleaner looking without them, and I just don't find them necessary personally.

#1779 9 years ago

I'm not having any spinner rejects, no, haven't seen that. I assume you've tried hand flipping the spinner to check that it's spinning freely?

#1794 9 years ago
Quoted from MnHotRod:

What color Super-Bands are you guys running on your Met's? Pics please.

Blue with the stock yellow bats, matches amazingly well with the blue and yellow of the artwork around it.

#1801 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Well I have to say after about 4 weeks of owning this pin and waiting for the "honey-moon" phase to be over I'm still lovin' it!
I haven't had the pleasure of playing a Premium or LE yet, but my Pro sure does satisfy my needs! I especially like hitting the "Fuel" shot for the sound of it alone as I'm an ex-drag racer.(with sound turned up and an external sub of course).
Great pin for the money as far as I'm concerned!

If you're anything like me you'll be buzzed off it for a lot longer than 4 weeks. For me it's easily one of the best pins Stern has made. It's why I sprung for the LE. (HUO after code was almost final!)

I'm slowly working on modding and pimping mine out, tastefully of course. But it's a great canvas to get a little creative on too.

#1830 9 years ago

Several people asked me for my Metallica coin reject graphics, and I told them I'd put them up when I finished a few more. Got off my ass and did that last night, so they're here if anyone wants them:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-coin-reject-inserts-for-modern-sterns-10-games

#1840 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Anyone know if the sparky head is adjustable? Mine and a friend of mine both have sparky looking off to the side quite a bit. I've tried spinning the head but it goes back to the same position. Pick added.

It's just plastic jammed on a spring. Put enough torque and twist on it and it will adjust.

#1855 9 years ago

Only thing I'd add to those notes is that Coffin Multiball is the only one that stacks, something that's useful to know.

2 weeks later
#1894 9 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I may have to order one of the new magnet boards I don't think Stern will just send me one being a second owner any suggestions from anyone?

First off, share a pic of your magnet board, we can tell you if it's the new one or not.

Secondly, Stern will make you go through the original game's distributor. So you should talk to the original owner and find out who that was if you do need it.

#1896 9 years ago

Why you might want to keep the ugly plastic next to the snake on.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1901 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Whats on the hammer? Did you make it? Looks cool!

That's a replacement hammer I'm working on:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-new-metallica-hammer-design

#1905 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Real nice man, real fricken nice! You do awesome work Aurich!

Thanks man. Wasn't really meant to be a big project, just a one off I did for myself, but I'm going to try and make it work for people.

I have another Metallica project I'm cooking up too. I'm still loving my game, so it makes me want to tweak it. It's a bit more complicated, so a little ways off from being ready to show anything still.

1 week later
#2007 9 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Anyone know if anymore code updates are coming out for our machines?

I haven't heard anything. It's Lyman so never say never, but I'm not expecting anything. I dunno what it would even be really, it feels complete to me now.

#2017 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

What if the grave marker held one of your balls during multiball for a hurry-up shot? Then release after 5-10 seconds. That'd be cool. I agree the dead hits are disappointing.

That would be cool. A little bit too much like the super jackpot in coffin multiball maybe though? Still, I'd take that for sure.

#2031 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

If the hammer was smaller it would be even better.

Working on it!

Quoted from 85vett:

- RGB inserts - I don't really notice them all that much so I wouldn't really miss it all that much

I actually really love the insert colors. Makes it so much clearer at a glance what's going on. Obviously you can live without, but I do appreciate them.

#2032 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Well I'm a drummer and I LOVE the outer lanes/spinner making the drum sounds. That doesn't happen on the Pro right?

Haha yeah, I had a musician friend over (my brother in law actually) and when I first ripped the spinners he goes "oh wow, sounds like blast beats!"

#2037 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yeah, I saw that. Just probably out of my budget. Fingers crossed for a mass produced version but understand if it doesn't come around. What you came up is awesome though.

Definitely going to do my best to make it happen. The only reason I'm not promising anything is I'll have to rely on outside people to help with it, I don't have any skills/tools for casting, so I don't want to say "for sure!" and then find out it's really impossible to cast right.

Friends who know better tell me it's doable though.

I'm kinda going nuts with my plans for the hand made ones, they might be more expensive than I had planned originally even. So I won't be surprised if some people drop out and wait for the mass produced version. I'm not good at not going overboard.

#2064 9 years ago
Quoted from psygho:

Would be very nice to have only the instrumental songs! I thought I read it somewhere, from some one who has done this.. would be al blast!

I believe it was epthegeek.

#2111 9 years ago

It's a dangerous shot from the right flipper. Much better to back hand it from the left, safer way to shoot.

#2130 9 years ago

I think everyone should agree to stop helping 85vett until he fixes his white avatar, I keep thinking my page isn't loading fully!

#2141 9 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Got the replacement shooters in today. One is for my LE#199 and the other is my buddies #200. Cant wait to install em!

Uh oh, #200 won't be stock anymore!!

1 week later
#2194 9 years ago

Crank It Up is definitely where the big points are, but you do have to grind to get it, so I wouldn't say they're slam dunks. And since they're single ball modes you do have to really play them right to make the those points. That, combined with the fact that they're the path to the wizard mode doesn't make them feel unbalanced to me, it's something you want to be going for. The multiballs can help you pick up what you need along the way.

Lady Justice is never going to be a big points thing, it's just a fun bonus. I find it satisfying since at least for me personally it's not easy to get back and forth combos on the two ramps several times in a row. That left ramp is a tight shot.

#2216 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

This game is freaking awesome. Just got mine today and probably played 10-12 games and it felt like when I first got IM, JUST ONE MORE GAME!! I noticed Ride the Lightening and Blackened weren't on the list of songs at startup. Am I at the wrong code or do modes get you those songs?

Sounds like you need to update your code, yeah.

#2225 9 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

went w/ an orange glo-ball not sure how it may hold up but thought it was pic worthy

Cool, update us on how it holds up!

1 week later
#2263 9 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

I have a CIU mode specific question. When playing For Whom the Bell Tolls, there is always one column of blinking snake/elec chair/coffin inserts flashing during the mode. If you hit the column, sometimes it moves to a different column, and sometimes it doesn't and needs to be hit again. Just wondering what/why this is taking place?
Thanks

You get the points for hitting it, so I just assumed that when it was hit it picked a new random spot, but the random generation doesn't exclude where it was previously, so you can get a repeat.

#2285 9 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I have the stock proximately board that was originally in the game (I believe others may have changed their board out?). On the last code update I know I went into the setup and changed a setting that made the false catches better.

If you still have the stock original board you need to talk to your distributor about getting the upgraded one for sure, that should hopefully fix the issues. Lyman relies on it being there to make the fixes.

#2294 9 years ago

I don't understand the plastic post problem myself. It's there to give you a shot into the pops. For the people who are having a problem what happens when you shoot up the right orbit? Mine hits the plastic post, slows, and then drops back into the pops. That seems like the intended behavior to me.

#2314 9 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

You know I may be crazy but seeing aurich's hammer I can't help but wish there was a way to integrate it into the pro (even if none functional)...

A few people have wondered about that. I'm not opposed to trying to help mess with that idea, but I dunno how it would actually work.

2 weeks later
#2359 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Metallica is going to look sooooooo good with colored dots!
Rob

Yup, I'm putting a ColorDMD in mine soon so I can be ready for the release.

#2370 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Anyone with a LE care to explain how the r w b Gi works? its not like acdc is it? I have never seen the fade to black ciu on the le either. Anyone care to post that?

The spider inserts all have RGB lights, and they change depending on context. So the one that's selected for lighting inserts is blue. They go light orange after you finish a crank it up for the victory laps, the piston insert goes purple when 2x scoring is ready, they go pink for Lady Justice, and red to indicate a combo. Stuff like that. I really like it, makes reading information off the playfield in a glance super easy.

For Fade to Black, the GI slowly kills the red and white bulbs, so that you're eventually playing with just the blue on, and it's pretty dark, but you can still see. The GI effects are great, lots of good uses of them. Like they shift to blue when you're one shot away from grave multiball, go red when you make a bomb hit in FWTBT CIU, etc.

#2386 9 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

It probably won't get the one thing I think it needs most, which is a few more instructive call-outs. If you read through the threads, there are a lot of questions about starting modes and what stuff like flashing vs. solid inserts mean. It took me a while to wrap my head about what needs to be done, and I'm still not always sure.

I think it's easier to understand on the Prem/LE, because the color changing inserts give a lot of context.

#2399 9 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

That's what comes on all Prem/LE models.

Oh huh, what does it look like on the Pro? I don't remember.

#2426 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

No I just was in the mode for some time. it said mode completed and all the gi turned off. Pitch black. Only time it comes on is after a ramp shot for maybe 1 second so you can see where the ball is then its off again.

Yeah, I just can't do the slow fade to just blue lights like the Prem/LE, when you reach the final point it kills the lights.

Must be a bitch if you play in the dark!

#2448 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I tried my hand at painting sparky. I want to do him up in green but couldn't get the paint to cover well. Any suggestions for doing the helmet?

IMG_20150326_125238839.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

If you really want to paint him properly you need to prime him first, give the acrylics a surface they can stick to.

#2456 8 years ago

When I painted my Sparky I took him apart, so I could properly reach all the areas. I primed him grey using an automotive primer:

http://amzn.com/B001DKLOHO

And then painted him with a variety of brands of acrylic paints, mostly Liquitex and Createx, though I think the metal paints I used were actually a Martha Stewart brand.

I clear coated with a matte spray, and then coated the tongue with a gloss medium.

sparky.jpgsparky.jpg

#2461 8 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Aurich, your Sparky looks great. I will be joining the club very soon, just waiting for my Led Pro to be built. I am planning to custom paint mine also. Haven't decided on a theme yet. You did an excellent job.

Thanks! Was a fun weekend project.

1 week later
#2487 8 years ago

Any word on colorization for dmd? I know pinball mike mentioned he thought his Metallica dmd project might be ready by the time PAGG got here, was hoping the folks at colordmd had any news as well...

You'll be playing Metallica in full color with ColorDMD before PAGG for sure.

#2492 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

What exactly is the blue arrow indicate? Thanks

The blue arrow indicates which shot you have selected, so if the left rap is blue, and you hit the electric chair, it will light the chair insert on that shot.

#2495 8 years ago

Interesting. How does that get chosen?
And when I see multiple red arrows...What created that to happen?
Sorry guys, first NIB pin...All of my others are old school!

It gets chosen by shooting the shot. Watch the blue arrow, it will move as you make shots.

The red arrows are lit to indicated combos, if you hit one of them while red you'll continue the combo chain.

Just curious, I've noticed that for the guitar picks I have to hit all of them twice to lock in each person (Lars, James, Kirk, robert ) and then it adds additional hits for each member locked in. Is that correct? It feels like you need around 40 shots on the picks to lock them all in.

You can adjust this in the settings, but generally speaking you have to hit one more each time you complete them. I set the first round to one instead of two so it wouldn't take quite so long.

#2497 8 years ago

Wish the pro had the blue arrow, sounds like it would be a useful feature...

The RGB inserts on the Prem/LE are underrated I think, they're great for instantly being able to understand what's going on. "Oh, pink inserts, guess I started Lady Justice without noticing".

#2500 8 years ago
Quoted from SuaSponte275:

So I'm looking at purchasing a NIB Met prem.. It's going to be my first Pin ever owned. After reading through this thread there was talk about upgrading the board. If you guys wouldn't mind tossing me what questions I need to ask when buying said Pin. I appreciate any help with this.<2>

It might not need the upgrade, depending on when it was built. If it does you'll need to get it through the pin's original distributor, are you buying from them or third party?

#2502 8 years ago
Quoted from SuaSponte275:

Buying through a distributor.

You should be able to just ask them then. But if you get it home and it's got the old board your distributor can get it from Stern for you.

#2511 8 years ago

OK, so, I follow the blue arror...I light all the items (snake, cross, electric/switch) and the whole thing kind of pulsates with the blue arrow staying on the area where I've lit all those on (lets say, the grave marker area)...What are you supposed to do then?

Once you get them all lit you hit the shot one last time, they all start pulsing, and it starts a hurry up where you need to hit the captive ball / hammer shot.

#2524 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

slows the game down, blocks middle of pf, not worth the money.

I personally don't think activating a cool physical ball lock every once in a while is something that "slows the game down".

It definitely plays better if you replace the block with the Pro style captive ball though!

#2531 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

it adds stop and go to the machine whereas the pro does not.

It really doesn't though. Stop and go means something totally different in terms of play style. We're talking about locking the ball, which happens pretty rarely in the scheme of shooting. I pretty much can't think of any instance where I prefer a virtual ball lock over a physical one.

I think the hammer is too big, which is why I designed a new one, but the actual locking mechanism is pretty awesome.

#2542 8 years ago

I'm not a JM basher, cool game. But the glove is activated a lot more often than the hammer, and takes longer to do.

I mean, hit captive ball, ball is captured by magnet, hammer slams down. By default a new ball is launched into playfield (I turn this off, prefer to plunge myself).

It's really not a big deal. I can't think of a another title where people complain a cool physical ball lock.

#2549 8 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

Anybody running colorDMD with hd scaling? I looked on YouTube but didn't see any videos.

Nah, I have a ColorDMD on my Metallica, but it's set to white DotXL, and I love it. Until I get full color at least!

#2551 8 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

Ordered my pro today, thinking about getting a colorDMD to install when it shows up. Really wanted to see how the hd up scaling looks, if it half as good as Acdc I'm sold

Well it's going to be in full color shortly, and it's going to look better than ACDC, only because it has such amazing dots. So I'd just order away personally.

#2553 8 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

Awesome! going to order then! Hype train is pulling into the station!

TOOT TOOOOOT!

This one is gonna live up to the hype. I honestly can't think of a game with better dots than Metallica, they really did an amazing job with it. So many awesome animations. It's going to really come to life in color. I can't wait!

#2565 8 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

The hammer isn't for everyone. Personally I don't care for it because I don't like how it looks. I think it's a great mech with a dumb casing.

Agreed, but I fixed that.

Hammer of JusticeHammer of Justice

#2577 8 years ago

Ooh, those side rails look awesome.

#2584 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

I want in on the colorDMD, I read someone bought a colorDMD already? So they are out now? If not, why are people buying now? Fill me in, post a link to where to buy? Thanks

The color will be out soon, so I just went ahead and stuck a ColorDMD in my pin to be ready. I have it set to white with DotXL, looks awesome. Will be even better in full color of course.

#2591 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Sweet! So you can get the display which is $399 and when the color firmware comes out you just get the downloaded firmware for free? I gotta get this!

Yes, all their updates are free, you just pay for the display. You could move it from your Metallica to another game and load in a different color file even.

But once Metallica is in color you won't want to take it out.

#2598 8 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

The coffin window on my Metallica is slightly opaque. Is that the case normally.

Do you have the Pro or the Prem/LE?

#2604 8 years ago

Was going to get the colordmd, but at $486 I may get the smartdmd instead...

Why $486? Even with tax and shipping that sounds too high.

#2608 8 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

State tax maybe? If he lives in the same state the company is?

I factored in state tax.

Anyways, buy whichever feels right to you, I'm personally counting the hours until I can load the color file into my Metallica's ColorDMD, it's going to be epic.

#2612 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Want to provide us a source/verifiable proof as to why $486 when every ColorDMD display has always been $399?

Well with tax and shipping it would be about $450, I don't get where the extra cost is coming from, since it's an oddly specific number.

#2628 8 years ago

Shaker will take 15 minutes to install, including reading the instructions twice and fumbling for some of the parts, it's super easy.

#2756 8 years ago
Quoted from bushz:

Another question to all the owners. Do you believe the MET Pro is the one Stern game that is very close to the PREM and LE? I read that somewhere. The game play and playfield are so close to the upgraded games that the benefit isn't as significant as others. True?

I'd call it Star Trek. The Pro plays almost exactly the same, just minus the kickback.

Metallica is close, but the snake and spinners do change the way you shoot and play. Physical ball lock is cool, but not a giant game changer.

In both cases you miss out on killer light shows of course.

#2784 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

My favorite shots to complete are the right ramp and the Graveyard lane.

I like finishing Graveyard early myself, because then you can hit it for other shots without moving the shot focus to it, makes it easier.

#2790 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Those shots will only remain completed if you don't start Seek and Destroy. All those inserts reset once S&D is started, so if you're trying for your second, third, and fourth CIU, it's best to avoid S&D, if possible.

It's a pity really, because S&D is fun, but you're right, it's almost stupid to start it.

#2808 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

^ so you guys glued the lamp into the socket? Is this a problem with all machines cause that seems pretty shitty...

Par for the course with Stern spotlights, yeah.

#2869 8 years ago

Yeah, the slingshot spots feel pointless to me, I thought about removing them too.

#2920 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I still wish they had made that "The Four Horsemen" instead of Blackened.

That was the plan (see DMD animation) but then that whole "fan vote" thing happened, and they had to change the songs. I don't mind since Blackened is my favorite track from And Justice.

#2933 8 years ago

I can't see another song being added now. That's a $$ thing, doubt they could get it for free.

Honestly my only real complaint about the code is that you get "punished" for getting to Seek and Destroy. The completed shots are so valuable for getting to CIU, which is the meat of the scoring, that you feel kind of stupid starting it. Wish there was a clever solution for that.

#2936 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I kind of like this strategy, though. Trying NOT to hit shots is as much of a challenge as hitting shots.

That's true. But it's a cool mode, I just wish you weren't disincentivized to actually start it.

I'm not sure how you'd fix it, but maybe a victory laps style mode at the end, like after you finish a CIU, where there's some kind of path to getting items racked up fast again?

#2939 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Consider this me being ignorant to the rules...
Why is playing Seek and Destroy counter productive to scoring well in CIU?

Because to get to Seek and Destroy you complete the items on lanes/shots. Complete them all and you start S&D. Thing is, every time you make a shot on a completed lane you earn items towards Crank It Up, which is the real scoring spot in the game, and the path to the wizard mode.

Once you finish S&D the lanes all reset. So you have to lock them in again to get the CIU item gathering credit.

#2946 8 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Just curious, can you change the neutral song between balls or when does it change?
Thanks

Never changes, except for all the modes you play that come with their own music. Whatever you pick at the start is your neutral theme for all 3 balls.

#2978 8 years ago

My Metallica is sitting right next to my Tron, so they can share a subwoofer.

#2996 8 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

What does it say after you finish a crank it up? I never catch it and it seems like it's telling me a faster way to relight crank it up?

After you finish a CIU it lights all the shots, if you have a Prem/LE they're lit orange. Like a victory lap deal. I forget though what happens if you make them all, I can't remember if I've actually done it or not.

#3004 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

On a side not, I cant wait to get back to the states and play!!

Got a box just sitting here waiting to be mailed, give me the word.

#3009 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Soon, In fact when I get back to Bahrain, Ill send ya the address again. The weather should be clear by now lol. Cant wait to see that Hammer giving Metallica some Justice!

Already have the postage on the box, it's ready to go!

#3017 8 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Still thinking about:
Color DMD

When you see it you'll move it from thinking about to must buy!

I too love the positive energy in this thread. This is my favorite Stern, I still play it nearly every night.

#3023 8 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

That is the one Mod that I don't have it on my AC/DC either. I bought the 1st ever color DMD for my AFM when they 1st came out and I thought it was cool but I still am not sure......

AFM is cool. Metallica colors are going to be a couple levels above it though. Experience with coloring and engineering combined with frankly better dots with more shades.

#3044 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Are you selling those hammers, just curious, maybe interested in one in the future. You have some talent their Aurich glad theres people like yourself out there making things to personalize our games. Your translites are top notch that you did for ST.

I made a master one for someone to cast, but he's been so busy he hasn't looked at it yet, and I've been so busy I haven't been harassing him. Still possible a 'mass market' version could happen.

But the box I'm referring to is the last of the limited edition ones. He paid for it when they were done, but since he's overseas right now I've held onto it for him until he's back.

I do have another Metallica project too, it's just been put on hold for the moment while I try and get a handle on Alien.

#3091 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

If the left loop is hit, when I hit a grave marker, does it light the grave marker for the left loop but then make the grave shot my active shot?

That's why I like to lock in the grave shots early, once they're completed it won't move the active shot to the grave when you hit it.

#3142 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

can we get some pics of the colordmd from different angles please

What is it you want to know? It's got good off-angle viewing, people can see it just fine from the side if that's what you're wondering.

#3179 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Also, if you complete all 5 hurry-ups, will any of those 5 shots will give progress towards CIU for the rest of the game or do the hurry-ups reset after you finish all 5?

If you finish them all you start Seek and Destroy. Where you have to hit the lit lane (seek) and then the captive ball (destroy). Fun mode. But when it's over ... yeah, everything resets.

#3314 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Do all the Met Pro LED's have the artwork on the speaker panel that matches the cab?

Yes, they're all in the new cab style, with the angled metal speaker panel, and the decal.

#3348 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

If you have decided on a premium, hold off and play one first. You should have plenty of time.

This! There's no reason to order the game yet, wait and see how it plays. If it's awesome then hey, sell your games to someone who will dig them. But we haven't even seen a video yet.

#3356 8 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

I recently bought Metallica pro LED and hooked up a polk 10 inch sub using alligator clips. I have done this in the past with Star Trek premium and Tron pro. I feel I'm not getting the near the same amount of bass on Metallica as I was with the other two games. Anyone else have this concern or any tips/suggestions?
Thanks

That's normal, the Metallica albums just aren't mixed with a lot of low end. Tron has that Daft Punk thump, you're not going to get that same feeling with Metallica. I have those two pins next to each other on the same sub.

#3369 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Just installed my colordmd and HOLY COW its awesome!! Kids are asleep so I can't play it yet, but just watching it go through the high scores, SOOOOOOO COOL!! AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Wait until you get to a crank it up mode.

#3452 8 years ago

Dang, check out those fly coin reject decals!

#3465 8 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Also love the hammer but should have asked for 007.

Best I could have done would have been 7. The "/30" was lasered in as part of the edition.

#3474 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Really digging this hammer Aurich did, man I want one. I had Gio paint my hammer up, but that hammer by Aurich is just awesome. How much Aurich?

The limited ones were $300.

I am still looking at trying to cast less expensive ones, a friend it looking into it, he's just as busy as I am. So it's slow.

#3475 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Sold out at 30 hammers total. I have 19, not yet installed, but delivered.

Oh good, you got it, glad to hear it.

#3484 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

This is a simple question, but I can't find the answer in any of the rulesheets.
Is there anything to the Battery rules other than hitting Sparky repeatedly? Obviously there is also hitting the 4 shots to qualify the collect, but for points while in Battery, just Sparky?
My scores suck on the mode, and I'm tired of seeing someone else initials.

I believe every time you hit him it lights playfield shots, and you can shoot those to increase the value of hitting him next time.

#3496 8 years ago
Quoted from BillR:

Hey guys, does the shaker motor make much difference on the le? I was thinking about putting it in, but it honestly didn't do much in my acdc so I'm not so sure it's even worth buying...

The biggest noticeable use for it is when the hammer comes down. It's satisfying to have the machine shake in response.

#3519 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I've owned my MET Pro LED for about two weeks now and I'm blown away. This is Stern's best pro to date in my opinion.

It's probably my favorite Stern period I think. It just tickles things the right way for me. And while the Pro is great, I really love the extra touches the Prem/LE has. MORE TOYS!

#3544 8 years ago

I was a hammer hater, but now I like it. But I prefer my version that's smaller.

#3546 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Any more news on the mass produced hammer version?

I talked with my friend who was going to cast it, and he was going to try, and then I haven't heard from him. I just shot him an email since you reminded me.

#3550 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Now that I've played it & agreed with the comments in this thread, I'm really thinking of getting serious & buying a Metallica Monsters Premium. I feel the extra playfield features are worth the cost over a MET LED Pro. But have NIB Premiums become a white whale? I'm guessing a few distributers have a couple stashed away, but I'm guessing they're extremely hard to find at a decent price now.

I think the upgrade is worth it (I have an LE) but I think you're probably right, and it's not going to be easy to find one NIB now.

#3553 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Sounds like the hunt begins then.
Also wondering since Metallica has become so popular, what are the chances of an "ACDC Luci" scenario where another Premium version gets released at a later date due to demand? Speculation I know, but if it's such a great pin & the demand is there, it seems like a no brainer.

I honestly think it's low. Be very cool if it happened, but my understanding is the Premium just didn't sell that well.

ACDC I think was an exception because the Premium was so popular, and the Pro mostly snubbed by collectors. Metallica Pro doesn't have that problem.

#3577 8 years ago

Look, my hairline is trying to slowly crawl back to my neck too, so I'm not trying to throw stones here, but couldn't they have gone with a pic that was a little less "HEY CHECK OUT MY MASSIVE FOREHEAD"?

1 week later
#3645 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Music pins and headphone kits go hand n hand
Lorenzo,
Pinnovators.com

Can I suggest, in a friendly way, that you maybe redesign your website? It's really hard when you first go to it to understand what to do, and what your products are. You might have more sales if you could clarify and simplify. I would like to see all the products, in a grid, with pictures of each, and a quick description of what it is / how it's different from the rest. And price.

Then I can see all the products, understand which one fits my need/budget best, and make a purchase.

When I can't do that I often just close the browser window. You've lost me because I had to dig, and it was hard to compare, and I just lost interest. Much of my mod buying is impulse. If I have to think about it too hard I'm gonna realize it's a stupid way to spend money, and not do it.

1 week later
#3748 8 years ago

Power Ball captive ball.
power-captive.jpgpower-captive.jpg

#3752 8 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

That looks great! I got a monster green one to put as my captive ball. I got to wait till I get my playfield back from stern to put it in. I still need to send the playfield to them first but I haven't had time to remove and ship it out. Was it hard to install the power ball?

Super easy install. Took a couple minutes. I wanted something non magnetic there so I could play with the magnet settings. Regular ball would sometimes magentize.

So far I like the way it plays.

#3756 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

do you not have the snake tongue sticker?

Nope. Is it all that and a bag of chips?

#3758 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

But how will it stand up to the hard impacts, without it moving to lessen the impact of the hit it could get destroyed. Time will tell.

Only one way to find out!

#3767 8 years ago

I requested the clear protector. Mine is plain, no spiderwebs. I got the green sling protectors. I'll be honest, they're cool looking, but too much. Going to take them off my game. Just not a fan of how the color is so dominant on the playfield. Nothing wrong with the quality or design.

If I can every find enough free time to finish up this Metallica mod I've been working on I have new plans for the slingshots anyways, so not big deal for me.

#3772 8 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

FWIW this came with 1.64 code which is needs than the 1.63 Stern has in their site.

Might just be a minor update for the LED Pros, since they have options for the lighting.

#3783 8 years ago

Well I was interested in the pinbits protectors but now I'll wait for your MOD.....some more Hook it up dude!!

It would be done if I wasn't a crazy person and agreed to do Alien. Now it's hard to find time to do my own projects. I got an ACDC Premium finally and have new ideas for that too ...

Don't worry, soon as I have free time Metallica is the priority. I took my LE to a league meetup the other weekend with my current prototype installed and people were digging it.

1 week later
#3831 8 years ago

Nice Mike, I like the picks better now that they're not super lavender.

#3833 8 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Hey guys where can i buy those Metal (switch ball drop) protectors
Thanks

The inlane ones? Those are from Cliffy.

#3844 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

I have had 2 since I removed mine, and that's been 10 months now.. It looks better removed, a lot cleaner. Another way to clean up the look is get rid of the spotlights off the slingshots. I never been a fan of anything on the slingshots of any pinball machine, these things are hideous. You can enjoy the art on the sling plastic, where the spotlight interfered. No huge difference in lightening and others have complimented the cleaner look of it.

I took my sling spots off too. I just don't see the need for them. I play in a dark room, but not pitch black. I like to be able to see people etc.

#3871 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I am finally back home and thought there was a 1.64 code for the METLE. The nSter website only shows 1.63, which I am on, but I thought for sure there was a 1.64??

Finally! Get your hammer installed yet?

#3879 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I got that mode last night and have no flipping clue how hahah. Hope someone can answer!

See how all the main shots have the snake/cross/electric chair inserts? You need to light and lock them in. Finishing all of them starts Seek and Destroy. Sounds like you could maybe use a general rules overview, I highly recommend taking the time to read this, it will be a big help:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/metallica-pro.3077/

#3884 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

That front screw was a hitch and I ended up twisting the head off lol.

Heh, same here.

#3889 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

To be clear, I didn't sell TRON to get roadcase, that would be silly

I have Tron next to my Metallica. Peanut butter and jelly, they go great together.

#3893 8 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Quick question: Did all of the premiums and LEs come with the metal block area for the ball lock shot or did some ship with the captive ball there already?

Nope, all block. Gotta swap it yourself.

1 week later
#4001 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Late to the party, but where's the best place to buy a NIB Met Pro?

Lots of good distributors, all gonna have roughly the same price. Given where you're located I'd try JJ @ Game Exchange.

http://gameexchange.biz

#4053 8 years ago

A better question is when are you replacing those red dots with a ColorDMD?

#4057 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

At home in a cozy world with 2-1/2 minutes left and the piston lane lit for 2x- absolutely go for the double up, unless your scoop kickout is wildly uncontrollable. If it is a nice feed, catch the ball on left flipper, transfer to right, hit piston lane, feed to left flipper back to scoop. Big Money.

Totally agree. But ... I wish I could just hit the piston lane on command like that.

#4059 8 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Or the scoop!!!

I can hit the scoop just fine. (Unless CIU is lit. )

#4118 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I'm not too bummed after speaking with a knowledgeable tournament player. He said that sparky wasn't a possible shot from the right flipper on the LE/Premium because of the extra hardware/space the hammer takes up? That's a giant difference and bummer if so.

Woah, not really all that knowledgeable, utterly false. Even with the stock block.

That said, on my METLE I swapped out the block for the same captive ball the Pro has. I do prefer it. Easy upgrade from Pinball Life, and now there's literally zero difference in the Sparky shot between the Pro and LE.

#4129 8 years ago
Quoted from EricR:

Right now when people ask I basically tell them not to bother paying attention to those 3 lights.

I sure as hell don't pay attention to them!

#4135 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

My previous best was about 375M

The only time I've ever cracked 300M was the game where I "cheated" and did a coin door ball save during CIU because I was pissed at a stupid drain.

I think my highest "non cheating" score was around 270M. I've got work to do!!

#4168 8 years ago

Only reason I haven't messed with swapping songs is it breaks the loop points, and that would irritate me too much.

#4170 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

The only time I notice is when the ball is sitting in the launch lane.

Yeah, that would drive me nuts though.

If I could edit loop points all be all in! But until then I just pick older songs and I'm a pretty happy camper.

#4198 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Someone help here?
Iam about to get the ColorDMD, but the website says the firmware will only work with the firmware the game has. Well new code came out a few weeks back and its now v1.64 and the colordmd firmware is v1.63. Are you guys having issues with your colordmd's with the new game code? Should I wait until they update to v1.64? Thanks

All good. There might be one or two small things I haven't noticed yet, but the main "issue" is during the attract mode there's a new combo champ high score, and it will appear all yellow, no colors. Sure they'll update it, but for the time being it's 99.99% fine.

#4223 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Hi guys quick question
Does met pro LED use rgb effects in the inserts? (Colors change based on shots or modes etc)

No. It just uses white LEDs instead of incandescent bulbs. Otherwise it's the same thing.

#4232 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Thanks! do prems or le's do the rgb thing?

Yes. All the spider inserts are color changing RGB, they go to different colors to indicate different things. Like the locked in Seek and Destroy lane is blue. A combo is red. Double scoring goes purple. Lady Justice is pink. Skill shot inserts are orange. It makes reading the state of the playfield easy, I like it a lot.

The red/blue/white GI though is the killer feature of the lighting. Changes the whole mood of the game since they're controlled separately. So turn the red off, you get a more blue playfield. Turn the white off and very slowly fade the blue, and you're play Fade to Black. When it all lights up red you might be in For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Sorry to self pitch for a moment, but I love the GI in Metallica a lot, and I can't wait to see how we can take it further with Alien, since the entire GI is RGBs that can be any of 16 million colors. Metallica inspires me to do more, just because it really adds to the atmosphere. I'd love to see what Lyman could do with the Heighway lighting system.

It's really a pity the Metallica Premium wasn't selling enough or something, whatever the reason was to make Stern stop making them. It's really a great upgrade on an already incredible game. In my opinion of course!

#4234 8 years ago

Man, when it's ready you better promote it more, it's rad.

#4239 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

So if you hit all the lit arrows after CIU, the scoop relights & you can cash in for a percentage? Or is this only an option if you fail to collect the CIU jackpot? I remember seeing this somewhere but I can't remember the exact rules.
I really wish someone would post an updated, complete 1.64v Rulesheet. It can be confusing to tell what's going on with the Pro without those color changing arrow inserts. It would sure make it easier to understand. All I can find on Google are 1.51 rules, or descriptions from 2 years ago.

Have you already read this one? http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/metallica-pro.3077/

And I agree, the color changing inserts make it much clearer. I think for the post CIU shots they go orange if I'm remembering right.

#4251 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Can someone explain Blackened to me?
I've read on multiple ruler sheets it involves finishing the hurry ups, but nowhere says how to start them. I have started countless coffin hurry ups, but no Blackened. Is it specific combos that light the hurry ups required for Blackened?

Nothing to do with hurry ups. You have to hit the standup targets to collect the guitar picks. Collect enough and you light a band member. Light all the band members and you start Blackened.

#4255 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Seek and Destroy, then? The one that involves hurry ups.
I have started it only once and had no idea how I got it.

Seek and Destroy comes from locking in all the inserts. And you do do that by hitting the captive ball hurry up when you have the inserts blinking.

#4278 8 years ago

Skip the superbands, if you want to go with new colors and easy cleaning use Titan competition silicone rubbers. They play like normal rubber and won't make your game feel weird. Utterly over superbands now. Just too dead and different for my tastes.

#4288 8 years ago

Agreed, newton ball is better. Even Borg has admitted it. It's an easy swap, totally worth it, makes the game way more fun.

I swapped my regular newton ball for a powerball, I felt like I was having a little bit of interference with the magnet. Ceramic ball isn't affected. Plus it looks cool.

#4291 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Aurich, can you post a pic of the powerball in the Game.

Sure thing, here you go.

Metallica LE with powerball.Metallica LE with powerball.

3 weeks later
#4421 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Not to sound like a jerk, but I like to keep the settings factory and have very difficult goals that are seemingly impossible in front of me.

I like to do whatever the f**k I feel like with my games personally. That's why I paid thousands of dollars for them.

#4451 8 years ago

Just updated the ColorDMD ROM.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4456 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcbbq13:

How'd you update??? Looks awesome.

Download the latest ROM from the ColorDMD website and overwrite it, just like you installed it the first time. Easy.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Aw man quit tempting me.

You don't have it?! Your machine is covered in mods, but you're missing the best one!

Quoted from epthegeek:

I can't imagine the amount of time it would take to redraw all the assets in Metallica, there's tons!

No kidding, it would be ridiculous. MM has a fraction of the animation of Metallica.

1 week later
#4498 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

what is the general consensus on colordmd mode that looks best on MET?

Every single one of my ColorDMDs (I have 5) are set to DotsXL, and will never be on anything else. It's how the art was designed to look, and it's what makes me happy. But the fun of having settings is picking what works for you, even if you're wrong.

#4502 8 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I have AC/DC, Metallica and The Shadow with Color DMD and DotsXL looks best for me.

That's because you are a man of impeccable taste.

1 week later
#4533 8 years ago
Quoted from tornado:

I'm SO STOKED! Just got my Metallica Premium Monsters NIB!

Nice work. The Premium is worth the extra, Stern really did it right on this one.

#4547 8 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Has anyone here put a playfield protector on there Met pro?
Just put one on today and wanted to see if anyone had any issues with it.

Not sure why you'd do that. IMHO they cause more issues than they fix, especially with modern clear coat games.

1 week later
#4609 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I love catching all the hidden items on the DMD.

Get the ColorDMD, it makes finding all the cool stuff way easier.

3 weeks later
#4742 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Plus one on a speaker decal that actually would match the art work. No offense to those that released the two other styles but they dont match at all. Hey Aurich please help us out!

I'm not a huge fan of decals for the older style Stern backbox panels. They don't look quite right to me.

#4745 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Too Bad Aurich, you could of put the Cherry on top!

Never say never, but I like the new metal Stern panels a lot more for decals, they just don't look quite right to me on the wood with the beveled edges and depth.

#4759 8 years ago

Redoing the whole decal package on Star Trek was partially motivated by wanting to get rid of that warning sticker. I get why they need it, but for my home use games I want it gone.

#4783 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anyone else blinded by the flashers behind the cross before the cross comes up? I had to make a little plexi shield with blue gel on it to tint/darken it or my eyes actually hurt after a few games

I have a red incandescent flasher behind there, keeps it from being too blinding.

#4788 8 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

may be someone could create nice new Apron decals and instruction cards
Aurich?

I don't have apron decals on mine, since I have the LE with the light up panel, and my instruction cards are really specific for my machine right now, they match an in progress-mod that's been put on hold to work on Alien.

But at some point I'd like to get back to it, and I'll consider doing new decals to come with it.

#4800 8 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Is there any way to get a master of P?

Just the backglass? No. Buy a whole LE off someone or skip it, nobody is going to sell it separately. The Monsters one is hard to come by, but doable. Pro is easy.

#4812 8 years ago

I have the plastic post, and no problems. Left orbit hits, stops, dribbles into pops. Every time.

#4835 8 years ago

After getting some requests from some people I feel inclined to help out I'm working on doing a roadcase-style speaker decal. I guess you could put it on any machine if you wanted to, but it's specifically for people with the Roadcase Premium.

I'm going to try and make it work for both wood panels and the new metal ones (two separate cut files). If you got the new style metal angled panel Roadcase I figure you need it badly, the cartoon color one just doesn't match there at all. I leave my wooden panels blank, but plenty of people like to decal them, so as long as I'm designing it I'll look at making that work.

Edit: I'm waaay behind on PMs already, so don't PM me if you want one, I'll start an official thread when it's ready and set up a list.

#4840 8 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Has anybody pulled the the cartoon color decal off of the new metal style yet? Just wondering if it it's a presentable surface without a decal at all (like the old style box)...or is that obnoxious decal serving a purpose like hiding some inherent manufacturing defects associated to the new style (like tool marks).

Totally presentable surface. I already did a decal for Star Trek (which has been discontinued for now) so I have a template I made and everything already.

I think the wood surface isn't great for decals, but people seem to like them, so I'll make it as long as I'm doing this.

Quoted from Concretehardt:Once that's done how about a mass production run of your hammer upgrade

I hear that. I had a friend working on it, but he's about as busy as me, and we never were able to get it off the ground.

Alien has just been a giant time suck for me working on mods. The speaker panel thing is partially a favor for a couple people who need it, and as long as I'm doing that I'll try and take care of anyone else who wants it.

I know there's still interest in a mass produced hammer.

#4845 8 years ago

I gotta get back to Alien, but I'll finish working on this when I get some more time. Just want to add some more doodles and detail. Then I'll look at making it work for the old wooden speaker panel too, shouldn't be a big deal.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#4847 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man...if I had a roadcase I would be on the list for that!

I suspect that there's a pretty small list coming, the roadcase just seems rare. But I have a couple friends with one so that motivated me to do it. And as long as I'm at it I'll make them available to other people. The wooden speaker panel strikes me as fine, but the metal panel with the colorful decal just looks odd to me with the roadcase art, gotta fix that.

#4850 8 years ago
Quoted from gashog301:

Im in for a RC sticker metal panel

When I finish it up I'll post proper high rez pics and start an official list. I'm guessing this will be a one time run deal. And that's fine, PITA to deal with anyways.

#4883 8 years ago

Just finished a session on my METLE, and I was thinking, yet again, how much cooler the animation is in color. I couldn't go back now!

I'd trade or sell my ACDC Premium for the right deal. My Metallica is going nowhere!

If you're in Socal and you want to stop by and see the beta of my Metallica mod it's installed and working on my game. Just give me a holler. Once Alien isn't keeping my free time so packed I'll work on finishing it.

#4887 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Can you tell us all about your new mod? As with anything you touch pinball wise, it seems to turn into a bad ass edition! I cant wait to see all you did on Aliens.

Ha, thanks. Come on down from Napa!

This one is an experiment, has interactive lighting and electronics this time around. I have a friend helping me with the electronics, we need to design a PCB and I need to finish drawing the art. When I have some time off from Alien I'll work on it and maybe I can reveal it then.

#4892 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

you're such a tease! much like the girl who says she's dirty but will only let you touch her over the bra

Look, beg all you want, I'm not going to tug on it. You'll just have to wait!

#4894 8 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

I'll be picking up a pin early tomorrow morning in SoCal . It's going to be an early drive down (leaving 2 am) if everything is cool with it load up & head back. I wish I had time to stop by & see what you're working on.

Ew, that is an early drive down! I'll be sleeping I hope, I'm freaking tired. Feel like I'm working two jobs and doing the parenting/coaching thing, and I'm chronically behind on my sleep.

Still, if you end up down this way at a reasonable hour shoot me a PM, I'm really good about being on top of my email usually.

#4896 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

The pro has 3 on the left and 3 on the right. Can someone confirm? or is the "#89 super 5" used there?

My LE had 3 on the right and 3 on the left before I took them out for a project, I'm sure it's the same.

1 week later
#4911 8 years ago

Oh that video is helpful. Yeah, get the white one, the chrome is kinda cheesy. IMHO at least. I know these foil variants are popular now, but they're just too rainbowy for me, rather see the art on a clean white base.

#4929 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That really sucks. Sounds like what happened when the LE's went on sale. A lot of people bought them to be later told they wouldn't be getting one. Hopefully the distributor can figure something out. I would definitely call around as just because your distributor is sold out may not mean there isn't another one out there with some left.

I think he's talking about the Dirty Donny print, not the pinball?

#4961 8 years ago

I'm going to do a little run of roadcase style speaker panels, if anyone is interested hit up this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-mod-interest-check-metallica-speaker-panel-decals

Both speaker panel stylesBoth speaker panel styles

#4980 8 years ago

The rising cross is cool, but of all the features on my LE it's definitely the least important to me.

#4983 8 years ago
Quoted from XpadreX:

The Premiums ship with LEDs, correct?

Correct, but the Pros do now too, you can't buy a new Stern without LEDs anymore.

#4993 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

For those who may not know - caskets have straight sides while coffins flare out at the shoulders. They really are two different and distinct items.

File me under: those who did not know.

#5002 8 years ago

I can't even beat my old scores from before the last software update. I'm getting distracted exploring the shots I find, instead of really focusing on a strategy. There's just so much fun geometry in this game.

And that's part of why this is one of Stern's best games ever to me.

— John Borg did a great layout. To me it feels like the peak of what he was trying to do, and TWD and Kiss got too off course. I'm calling this his best game. If you don't think so, I'd love to hear which one you prefer!

— Dirty Donny man. It's not my favorite work he's done, I'm actually a bigger fan of his slightly earlier, more painterly style better. But still, he put together a great pinball package. Hand drawn, and totally original. Even the Metallica logo is hand drawn.

— Lyman Sheats. Stern's code assassin. I love the code on this game. To me it's the superior evolution to ACDC. It's like the hybrid of a modes-based game and an more pure score-based game. So many ways to approach it. And the job on the lighting is great if you have the Prem/LE especially. Or get the new aftermarket lights and do up your pro!

— Best. Dots. Ever. I can't think of any DMD game with better dots. Though TWD has some nice ones too, and I haven't played that enough to see them all. Still, Metallica, with the ColorDMD, just looks incredible. I love the fusion of full color and the pixel art.

— Original toys. The Prem/LE snake is really awesome, one of my favorite features. Love the hammer. It's finicky sometimes, but whatever, it's still fun. Sparky, voiced by one of my favorite cartoonist/voice actor/musicians?

When Stern gives budget and freedom (with a flexible license for instance, that allows for new ideas and art) to a designer paired up with Lyman then we might see Metallica topped. So far though nothing since it has bested it. IMHO.

#5015 8 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

the MET premium is still sitting NIB in the garage (and I got chastised by john borg @ expo about that, since it's been that way for about 7 months now). mr. borg told me that we can't be friends until I open up the game

If I knew you had a Met Premium still sitting in the box, unplayed, I would have chastised you at Expo too!

#5025 8 years ago
Quoted from XpadreX:

Congratulations! I wonder how hard it would be to remove that speaker panel- I would like to design my own. I want something simpler, so as to allow the translight to stand alone. I.love the game, but that bothers me.

It's just a decal. Not hard at all. Look, I did a new one for Road Case owners, because if you think that decal is too much when it matches the cab art then think about how off it looks with the Road Case cabinet decals.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich-mod-interest-check-metallica-speaker-panel-decals

I have an LE, I like mine just fine with black wood and the LE plaque. But I felt for those guys. Do up your own, why not?

#5027 8 years ago
Quoted from XpadreX:

Did you cut the decal yourself, or use a vendor? My local pin chum has a Glow Forge on order, but In thinking a local vinyl vendor might do me better / faster. I saw what you did for Roadcase, and I like it. (I like the roadcase better than monsters, but monsters is what was available at the right price, so whatchagonnado?)

Vendor. I'd normally go through my own printer, but Joe and I worked out a deal, so he's carrying them, dealing with the orders, printing, and shipping.

If you want to do just something personal then sure, a Glow Forge would work. You'd have to cut it in 2 passes though, the cutting bed on the Glow Forge is only 20" wide. Have to curl it up or something inside to fit it. Could be done though.

#5042 8 years ago

It's counterintuitive. Negative numbers are louder.

1 week later
#5120 8 years ago

Pretty sure I paid $160ish for my backup Sparky, but this was before they did the Dirty Donny Premium and shut down aftermarket access to them.

#5142 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Not sure why 2 guys downvoted my post. I guess they like getting less than 100% of what they paid for. Weird.

Probably because Metallica feels like a "finished" game right now. So yeah, anything else is extra.

#5150 8 years ago
Quoted from Ball_Shine:

I managed to find a premium trans for sale but always wondered how the ride the lightning album cover would look as a trans in a road case? what do you guys think?

I think it would look bad. Buy the Premium translite, it's awesome. I've seen the combo in person, it works.

#5169 8 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I'm going to guess you had a transistor fail open - it happens. Would be interested to hear if this happened to anybody else.

Pretty sure we'd know if that was a legit, repeatable issue, I'm with you, transistor. I lost one on my Metallica too, but for the right flipper. Nothing to do with the coin door. It happens.

#5202 8 years ago

Yeah, wasn't trying to sabotage someone who wants the SmartDMD, for the record.

#5222 8 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Do you mean the red lights inside the coffin? I thought those were the "lock is lit" lights but those seem to be on every once in awhile when I don't think lock is lit.
I would love to put a light inside the hammer for the lock... just trying to figure out which light to trigger from

Remember, 3 of the red lights inside the coffin are the optos, since Stern uses visible light ones.

#5291 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does anyone think we will get one last code update for MET?

My magic eight ball says yes, games that Lyman owns always have a good chance.

#5305 8 years ago

I teased a Metallica mod earlier in the year, and I then I put it on hold because Alien got so busy. Well I just can't go too long without doing a personal project, I start to go nuts otherwise. So I'm bringing it back to life, and the time off made me more ambitious in my thinking, so having a good time tinkering on it.

Hope to have something to show sometime early next year. Still loving my Metallica, still motivated to do work on ideas for it.

#5315 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Please include the pro model for whatever your working on. I'm sure it will be a great mod for a great game!

This one should work on all models, no worries. Unless they made some changes I don't know about to the new style LED ones, but I doubt it.

My goal will be to have it be a must have for the "trickest Mets with all the mods"!

I talked with my friend last night who was going to cast them, he still wants to, just been busy. Hopefully we make it happen still.

#5342 8 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

What are the odds of getting a few more songs if there was a final update? Slim to none? I'd love Orion, Wherever I May Roam, Harvester of Sorrow, The Thing that should Not Be...those would be great- I know you can add them using a program but I'd love an official update-

None. That would cost money. No way Stern is paying more suddenly for more songs.

1 week later
#5376 8 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I have the new style metal head on my game and it had the defective decals that peeled off. I have new decals from Stern to put on the game. Can I still apply these decals using the wet method with windex? I have redecaled wood games but never the new metal heads.
Thanks

Pinsider dug sent me this text yesterday:

"I got the Metallica head decals installed.
Went with the wet method using rapid tac.... Super easy and came out absolutely perfect. No air bubbles at all"

Hopefully that helps.

#5412 8 years ago

When I get some time I want to pull of my snake head for a custom paint job and some LED eyeball action. Looks a little plain next to my Sparky and hammer.

#5458 8 years ago

Nothing wrong with the Pro, at all.

I'd never downgrade to it though, I love the extra features.

#5515 8 years ago

I had a Star Trek Premium, and have a METLE. Nothing at all like each other in the slightest.

#5579 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Added an Aurich style hammer to my machine, courtesy of a guy here who sold this to me off his machine

Just for the record the guy who made that asked me first if I would mind if he made it, and I helped him out with 3D armatures. He also asked if I would mind if he sold it. More mods is all good with me.

I am still working on getting cast ones made for the record too.

#5581 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Ah ok - he mentioned this to me but I didn't know if he wanted it publicly known

Just figured I'd say something before someone else got mad on my behalf or something.

#5586 8 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Does the flashers behind the back panel plastic bother anyone else? It bugs me that when these go off I see the cutouts in the panel itself. I've seen some mods (not sure which they were though) that made it look more like the electrical arc is flashing.
Who makes a mod that helps this look better?
I had a thought... what if one were to mask off those areas better so that the electrical arc is the only part that you can see the flasher through.

Quoted from shovelhed:

Aurich, still waiting to see what you come up next for us in the Met club.......

Hmm.

#5607 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

I agree the Aurich hammer is awesome - but arguably - you need to get some fangs in your frog.

Upvoted for the fangs, not the praise.

#5610 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'll definitely be doing the fangs! Just worried about them getting knocked off with flying balls

I've had zero problems with my Mezel 3D printed ones.

I should polish them, see if I can't get them glossy.

#5654 8 years ago

I set mine to carry over between balls personally.

1 month later
#6316 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I know Aurich has talked about having his version molded

FWIW my guy still wants to do this, he even built a rotocast rig for it, I've seen the video of it in action. Just busy like me is all, hard to make pinball mods a priority sometimes when life keeps throwing other things for you to juggle. I'm just now catching up on this thread for instance, which is why I'm replying to an 11 day old post!

#6323 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm in on the the next run

I talked to him yesterday, it's still something he's working on doing. I'll update when I actually have news.

#6329 8 years ago

The main thing I would miss giving up my LE for a Pro, besides the lighting, is the two stage snake mouth. That's the best feature.

#6343 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

How is there such a large boom when it has a mute point?

I think it sounds more like a rimshot.

#6344 8 years ago

To take this away from bad jokes, how about some teaser content content? My friend Keith told me the other day he's getting ready to try casting Metallica hammers. He's really busy, working and starting a new company ( http://www.fishbonepackaging.co ) but he's a wizard at what he does. I really like working with him, both as a friend and also a great fabricator. He die cut and laser etched the leather for the original Hammer of Justice LE run.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm just super busy, Keith is just super busy, and mod side projects are often hard to find the dedicated time for. I'm gonna send him this post and tell him I'm outing him to the community as saying he's almost ready.

So check out this awesome video he sent me, I'm sure he won't mind me sharing. This is the rotocast jig he built for hollow casting the hammers. They'll be nice and lightweight, won't put any stress on the game's hammer mechanism. It will be motor powered, and as it spins on two axis the resin inside will evenly coat the mold, building up layers as it cures and the motor keeps it distributed. Cool shit.

#6355 8 years ago
Quoted from Beemus:

Ok since hammers were mentioned. I know I'm late to the clubs and may have missed someone suggest it before... but I think I'd prefer a Kill Em All style hammer. I know it isn't as detailed as justice hammer but come on... It's Kill Em All! And some well placed blood (fake) could really make it "pop"
Been looking at blacksmith hammers at every hardware store for mold candidate. But just a dream for now

There was someone working on one at some point, he was showing it to me as a proto, but I can't remember who it was now.

The problem is you need something that will still allow for the "hidden ball magic trick", so the scale is a little tricky with that shape I think. I'm sure it's doable though. I'm sticking with my design, if someone wants to make that style it's on them.

#6361 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

In fact, my pro plays so much better without the hammer and snake jaw.

Hammer I get, but I don't get the snake jaw. Always open plays better how? I haven't spent a ton of time on a Pro, but I really love how the jaw closes and becomes a switch. You aren't dumping balls in there when you're not supposed to, and you have a great visual indication of when it's ready. What's the downside?

1 year later
#10604 6 years ago

Now that I'm basically done with Alien I'm ready to get back to my own pinball projects again, and that means finishing the Metallica mod I've had sitting half done for the last two years ...

#10612 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What is it? Give us a hint. Hopefully it will be for both the premium and pro versions.

Will work for all versions of the game, will have original art and interactive lighting, it's not a topper.

#10618 6 years ago

Wow I remember you hinting about this awhile ago....time to get to work Aurich! Just don't post it in the infamous "Mod removal" thread
This time finish the darn thing.

Haha yeah, back when I was first hinting it I thought I was gonna be close to getting it done, and then Alien came in and sucked up all my free pinball project time. I'm over putting any more time into Alien, time to get back to my own projects and let that game be what it's gonna be at this point. It's been 2 f**king years.

But my goal is to get the people in the mod removal thread to admit it's better than that stock thing it replaces!

#10641 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Back of the playfield plastic with awesome artwork instead of the electic pinballs with much cooler lighting than 2 white flashers.
No brainer.

2 weeks later
#10782 6 years ago

I run the standard external Polk, but I haven't touched the backboard speakers. I like to upgrade them on my arcade cabinets though, makes sense for pins, I should look into it.

#10799 6 years ago

I dunno if Pin Graffix still offers it but I did a road case speaker decal for anyone who wanted to match the cabinet instead of the bright colored look that's more suited to the Pro cabinet.

#10802 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Just ordered one recently. They are still available.

Ok cool, I haven't talked to them in a while. Which is fine, I just did it as a favor for some people and let them offer it up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
298 posts in this topic match your search for posts by aurich. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.