51CBA7A7-76AF-40F6-997E-2582DB57CB32 (resized).jpeg
2EB670D4-ACA6-43E3-B535-41603CD5B57C (resized).jpeg
IMG_6790 (resized).jpeg
met magnet update (resized).JPG
711e62c89062984f8180055465d890896b652bf8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7243 Magnet removal Posted by xTheBlackKnightx (7 years ago)

Post #8935 Buzzing flippers fix Posted by j_m_ (7 years ago)

Post #19696 Fixing random drop targets dropping Posted by swampfire (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19786 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just got my ticket magnet from j_m_, direct image from the stubs I saved from the show, same seat, section. Pretty sweet!!
[quoted image]

...how did you replace the speakers?

4 weeks later
#19885 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

How is the scoring tied in? Have a link?

I never heard of this.

#19889 1 year ago

...so a ripped spinner would award a pick for each spin? Drum sound as its spinning, and score? Is there at connector existing to connect to under the PF?

#19902 1 year ago

Ok, if I could find the 2 plastics to be cut. So I can return to original if I wanted too. It looks like they’re pretty rare to come by. This being said I’m out. The effects game play issue doesn’t affect me. It probably would help me out because I pretty much suck and It’s just family and friends that play my machines.

#19906 1 year ago

Well I just added the two spinner mechanisms from Pinball life to my cart. Now where to find the decals ,I have the wiring and alligator clips already. I have the capability of cutting clear plastics protectors. So I may make a mock up and check it out before I cut the original art plastics.

#19940 1 year ago
Quoted from Newtothis:

Hey random guy, you don't have to be such a pouty pants. The guy trying to get his Powerbladez to work is not trying to mess your day up, he's probably only trying to use his $200-$300 product. If it offends you that he's doing that just know that is not normal and you should probably go spend the afternoon in the time out chair with your favorite boo bear. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs and kisses XOXO

Jajajaa

#19958 1 year ago

Ok, where to get the yellow sparky Air ball protector.

#19963 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Thanks for the link. Ordered the plastics and a spinner set yesterday evening.

Thanks also.

#19972 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hey, can anyone help me who has switched the blue piston lane target out for the tftc eyeball target?
I bought the target and am wondering if it's just a simple swap or if I need to alter it for height or take it apart to fit it thru the playfield. Thanks!
**Disregard, got it. Easy peasy replacement [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice

#19984 1 year ago

How do you unlock the outer orbit/loop?!!! Bullshit….up Post stopping the ball. Gonna cut the wires on the Mech!!!

#19986 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

That's how the game is intended, to stop the ball and let it drop into the pops most of the time. At certain times during gameplay it will not pop up so you can do the full orbits. You can disable the post altogether in the settings but my opinion is the game is better with the post operating normally.

I agree bro.. Game kicking my ass…

#19992 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

The post is disabled any time either orbit is lit for a combo. If you want to shoot the ball around, shoot the opposite side ramp and combo the orbit.

Nice Info.

#19996 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yes, but it makes one and only one shot a super duper skill shot!

What shit is the super duper skill shot?

#19999 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

When you hold left flipper on plunge, one shot will have all inserts flashing. Hit that shot quickly and you will be awarded all the inserts for that shot. You probably get more points but not sure.

Nice. Thanks.

#20005 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:The Super Fucking Skill Shot is the one to master. Hold left flipper and plunge top right lane. MEGA POINTS!!!

You can’t be serious. I can’t see the roll over due to the Aftermarket Snake plastic. By the the way, I’m looking for the original.

#20006 1 year ago

WTB the original plastic behind the .head.

#20008 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'd give you mine if you want to pay the shipping. I have mine modded up from spinny-vinny and won't be changing it back ever. PM if interested

Done.

#20012 1 year ago

If the shaft length is not just perfect you’re gonna have all types of problems.

3 weeks later
#20064 1 year ago

WTB: Metallica Stock Key Fobs and Original Snake plastic. I can’t see the Roll overs with this Aftermarket Snake Plastic!!!

1 week later
#20085 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

What’s the current price ranges of a HUO METLE w Colordmd?

12-15K

1 year later
#21113 7 months ago

Na. I rarely have long games...Never notice power of power...

#21120 7 months ago

I heard James and Lars where at the Stern factory. Also heard is was only for purchasing some games. Couple of Pinheads. That’s where that Rumor came from.

1 week later
#21164 7 months ago
Quoted from Vaughn:

I recently bought a Metallica and I have a “ride the lightning” mod that I’d like to sell. PM if interested. I also have other mods to sell that I will be posting soon.

What is that?

#21176 6 months ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Does Sparky tend to break over time? Mine is still ok after a few years, but now I regret not buying a spare when prices weren’t insane.

New Sparky.Pinball Life $900 Damn!!

#21177 6 months ago

Any of y’all Premium guys have a extra hammerhead they wanna sell?

#21190 6 months ago

I think it’s safe to say. Once Pinball life sales out of there Sparkys. You’ll never find one ever again for less.

#21198 6 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Terry doesn’t gouge. New vs old. Pics don’t do justice.
[quoted image]

What’s his price?

#21211 6 months ago

Someone actually already hoarded them and now sells for $900

#21213 6 months ago
Quoted from Anony:haha, I guess that's one way of looking at it!
At least they're still for sale though. If I found them on sale for $225 I'd buy them up and keep them for myself.

I know many people bought an extra to use as a Topper. Wish I could find one of them for sell.

1 month later
#21313 5 months ago

I’d sell my No Fear and Whirlwind for a Premium Metallica.

1 week later
#21342 5 months ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I didn't know the magnet had a thermal anything. Looking at the updated part at Marco, I see the magnet does have a thermal switch built in. Cool.
[quoted image]

Think my WCS needs a new updated magnet. Random blows a fuse.

#21353 5 months ago
Quoted from mayo:

Hi
i recently bought a Metalica Road Case but unfortunately there is a small hith on the left backbox decal.
Does anybody have a spare to sell ?
Does anybody know if i still can buy one from a dealer or Stern ?
Any help appreciated.
REgards.

Got a pic? Probably best to just leave it.

#21354 5 months ago
Quoted from WestCoastAussie:

How many of you Met owners have your machine on tiles/not carpet? OK, put your hands down now. I can't see you.
I have my Prem on tiles. It used to move around a bit when I was nudging during play. Nice marks on the floor and the movement never helped my shots.
Now I have the foot coasters from Tilt Graphics. This issue became non existent instantly upon fitting. And, my Met just feels more solid with nudging now even just feeling better. It's really elevated the experience of playing my Prem. Same thing with my GZ Prem. Had a mate help me fit them, and we were both stunned by the positive feel difference.
So, if you've thought about the silicon coasters and not done it. DO IT NOW. You'll be very happy you did. As well as perplexed by why it took you so long. Just like me.

I also like to put thin foam to keep the back glass from rattling to make it even more solid when you’re nudging ..

#21355 5 months ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I also like to put thin foam to keep the back glass from rattling to make it even more solid when you’re nudging ..

*Translite

#21360 4 months ago

Money is money. Pinball is fun. Bad decision. Unless you really need money.

#21364 4 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

I’ve enjoyed it but ready to try something new. Out of space not money.

Ok Bro… what you getting?

#21381 4 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Thinking a stranger things premium. Have a friend with one coming in that may pass it on to me.
Current lineup as shown. Met is one of my earlier purchased games at the moment. Been playing a lot of Woz and SC. IJ and CV are my newest additions.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That IJ is so Sweet. Nice.

#21404 4 months ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hope with the rumored MET w/LCD they keep the DD art package. It’s going to be interesting how Stern approaches it.

So I believe DD left Stern on Bad terms…so I heard.

#21406 4 months ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Well there is a difference….you have some that have to have the newest/latest period and those that value the game play. You don’t play the LCD or the DMD…you play the game. Insider connect is a Fucking JOKE….i could care less about any of that. Fact is I DONT want any of my stuff connected. Doesn’t need to be. I like things simple and that’s just one more complication I don’t need.
Fact is it’s coming off my Elvira BRK and I will swap an apron and have proper decals made so it looks right. That’s my plan anyway or move it to the coin door. Don’t need automatic updates, advertising or other crap pushed to my machine. I decide how much fun I have, not insider connect. Enough on that.
Maybe newer people think an older DMD game means they will have to constantly make repairs or what not…SAM era games are tanks…few big issues over time if any. So that should not be a concern. Most DMD era games are very repairable so it’s really a non issue. I find most animations on the LCD era games underwhelming and usually as a player you don’t have much time to watch them anyway. Great if you are watching someone else play though.

Agreed on the Insiders Connect

#21407 4 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

A day early before its December, but went ahead and decided to throw the custom Christmas mix on my machine. Love this time of year! [quoted image][quoted image]

WTF: How did you do that.

Quoted from djreddog:

A day early before its December, but went ahead and decided to throw the custom Christmas mix on my machine. Love this time of year! [quoted image][quoted image]

#21413 4 months ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Yeah…heard pretty similar things on that. Just know Metallica is big…if it’s their project/license they can call the shot on many things including who does the art so it’s possible he could be involved if Metallica wants him on it.

Totally agree. I’d be all over a new Metallica layout Pin.

1 month later
#21497 3 months ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

You'll have to cut (modify) the Factory plastics to get them to fit. Pretty easy process and adding them is well worth it !

I decided against it. The pic targets spamming was the deciding factor.

#21531 3 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

After listening to the pinball show and what Stern said about updating older games, I have no doubt Metallica would be one given the demand. I could care less about having insider connect added though.

I would be interested if it had different music.

4 weeks later
#21601 69 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Yeah I might have to do a factory reset, because I am getting like 5-10 extra balls it's crazy. I turned down the extra balls to 3 but I am still getting alot for some reason.

Do your drops reset each ball?

#21629 63 days ago

Slayer Pinball please.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 149.00
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 25.50
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread?tu=Gorgar666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.