Topic Stats

• 16,855 posts
  • 947 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by newpinbin
  • Topic is favorited by 359 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,855 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Plunger Plate & Shooter Knob Mod - Marshall (resized).jpg
Plunger Plate & Shooter Knob Model - Marshall (resized).jpg
shiny (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
E6242E9A-2132-4071-AE15-1264B836090B (resized).jpeg
DF782AB3-DEA5-4AC1-90E4-0E6B15419BF9 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1570754293555 (resized).jpg
Image from iOS (7) (resized).jpg
20191005_171001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2894 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_234519 (resized).jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190916203030373 (resized).jpg
buzzkill (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190920_182141 (resized).jpg
15684089715109170470619334034077 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 16855 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 338.
#2601 4 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

I am a member! Met Pro LED just arrived...

Post some pics
Congrats

#2602 4 years ago

is it true that the magnet can move a little bit?
It feels very different than the magnet of the totan

#2603 4 years ago

Was going to get the colordmd, but at $486 I may get the smartdmd instead...

#2604 4 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

Why $486? Even with tax and shipping that sounds too high.

#2605 4 years ago

That's cheap. To get one here in Canada now it's just shy of $1,000,000 CDN.... or thereabouts...

#2606 4 years ago

Was thinking the same thing. It's $399. SmartDMD is $330. Either way it should wind up being a $69 difference.

#2607 4 years ago

State tax maybe? If he lives in the same state the company is?

#2608 4 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

State tax maybe? If he lives in the same state the company is?

I factored in state tax.

Anyways, buy whichever feels right to you, I'm personally counting the hours until I can load the color file into my Metallica's ColorDMD, it's going to be epic.

#2609 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I factored in state tax.
Anyways, buy whichever feels right to you, I'm personally counting the hours until I can load the color file into my Metallica's ColorDMD, it's going to be epic.

Hopefully soon. I'm installing mine tonight.

#2610 4 years ago

Delivery is scheduled, finally officially joining the club on Friday!

#2611 4 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

Want to provide us a source/verifiable proof as to why $486 when every ColorDMD display has always been $399?

#2612 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Want to provide us a source/verifiable proof as to why $486 when every ColorDMD display has always been $399?

Well with tax and shipping it would be about $450, I don't get where the extra cost is coming from, since it's an oddly specific number.

#2613 4 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Delivery is scheduled, finally officially joining the club on Friday!

#2614 4 years ago

I have officially joined the club! The local freight shipper said they had it on their dock Friday, the sticker on the back said it was built on Thursday. That is pretty impressive.

20150415_175854_zpswpw7rfb7.JPG20150415_181337_zpsa0exjjgh.JPG20150415_183509_zpsaptbb4i4.JPG20150415_184700_zpsxpplo8if.JPG20150415_193154_zpsrgnfrole.JPG

I have a shaker, cliffys, sling & sparky protectors to install but those can wait until tomorrow. Right now I just want to play a few games and take in that new pin smell

#2615 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I have officially joined the club! The local freight shipper said they had it on their dock Friday, the sticker on the back said it was built on Thursday. That is pretty impressive.

I have a shaker, cliffys, sling & sparky protectors to install but those can wait until tomorrow. Right now I just want to play a few games and take in that new pin smell

Congrats! Damn, can't wait till mine shows up. I'm jealous.

#2616 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Right on man. Did you happen to notice if the cab had the holes pre drilled for the shaker motor?

#2617 4 years ago

Now I just need to learn how to play it. Never played it before so I don't know the rules yet. Any good links to rules would be greatly appreciated.

#2618 4 years ago

I'm in just picked up a new one last week at the mgc.

#2619 4 years ago

I didn't check. Figured I would put in the shaker tomorrow. I wanted to just get a few games in tonight since I didn't even get it in the house and setup till about 7pm. I will check it out tomorrow after work and let ya know.

#2620 4 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Right on man. Did you happen to notice if the cab had the holes pre drilled for the shaker motor?

I bought a shaker for mine when i picked it up and it had the holes and t nuts already done from the factory and they even dimpled where you mount the controller board.

#2621 4 years ago

And just a quick question. I seen awhile back a sound upgrade for it. What have you guys done to make it sound better? I fell this game needs to be cranked to max when you are playing.

#2622 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I didn't check. Figured I would put in the shaker tomorrow. I wanted to just get a few games in tonight since I didn't even get it in the house and setup till about 7pm. I will check it out tomorrow after work and let ya know.

You should be good to go... My LED Pro was all setup. At first, I looked at the instructions with the shaker and said "I'll get to this later". Couldn't believe it when I took a second look inside the machine and saw everything was already there.

#2623 4 years ago

Yeah I should have checked. I did the same. Read the instructions and said I'll do it tomorrow.

#2624 4 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

And just a quick question. I seen awhile back a sound upgrade for it. What have you guys done to make it sound better? I fell this game needs to be cranked to max when you are playing.

Yes, get an external sub!! Best mod eva!!

#2625 4 years ago

Fairly easy to instal the shaker, about a half hour job if you take your time. I set mine to "moderate" use in the system menu as maximum was too much for my taste. Definitely a mod worth the $.

#2626 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I definitely agree on that one! Polk PSW10 on mine, sometimes I forget to turn it on when I start a game and can't believe how weak it sounds without the sub.

#2627 4 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

Or put one of these in..

image.jpg
#2628 4 years ago

Shaker will take 15 minutes to install, including reading the instructions twice and fumbling for some of the parts, it's super easy.

#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Now I just need to learn how to play it. Never played it before so I don't know the rules yet. Any good links to rules would be greatly appreciated.</blockquote

Papa tutorial

#2630 4 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I definitely agree on that one! Polk PSW10 on mine, sometimes I forget to turn it on when I start a game and can't believe how weak it sounds without the sub.

Same one I have.

#2631 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

20150415_175854_zpswpw7rfb7.JPG (Click image to enlarge)20150415_181337_zpsa0exjjgh.JPG (Click image to enlarge)20150415_183509_zpsaptbb4i4.JPG (Click image to enlarge)20150415_184700_zpsxpplo8if.JPG (Click image to enlarge)20150415_193154_zpsrgnfrole.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Congrats....frying Sparky never gets old. Enjoy.

#2632 4 years ago

Whoo hoo! Game on the way from JJ @ Exchange.....can't wait!

#2633 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I have a 12" sub hooked up to my afm and it sounds great. I have a klipsch 10" that is going on it. I was wanting to upgrade the the mids and highs.

#2634 4 years ago

Awesome to hear about so many NIB Met machines stern is churning out. You all wont be disappointed!

Only thing that would make me sell my Met pro is if stern ran another premium run. Back in 2013 buying my first pin, i think I made the right decision to get the pro NIB. Spending 5g on a pin that i had no idea how to take care of was kinda jumping into the deep end of the pool already. But now that im a 3 pin owner, im thinking maybe the extra $$$ would have been worth it.

#2635 4 years ago

I got my tracking number!!! Baby just left Chicago

#2636 4 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

Congrats! Damn, can't wait till mine shows up. I'm jealous.

Me too! Mine should be here later today or Friday! Congrats!

#2637 4 years ago

Anybody in MA area getting one? I would love to play one before I consider buying it

Thanks
Gary

#2638 4 years ago

Any issues out of the box with these new runs?

#2639 4 years ago

Looks like I will have to wait until after Stern's move for the next run of Met Pro's to get mine. Congrats to those that are getting yours now.

#2640 4 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Looks like I will have to wait until after Stern's move for the next run of Met Pro's to get mine. Congrats to those that are getting yours now.

Did you check with JJ at GEX ?

#2641 4 years ago

Yes, colored MET is going to be awesome, so beautifull Dots. Going the SMARTDMD route. Have already installed the raspberry Pi and hooked it up for the moment to an external display while awaiting delivery of the LCDdisplay controller from china. Colired MET is 80%+ finished.

And you guys should consider yourself Lucky, ColorDMD costs over here with taks and so on approx USD 500,- .....

Have SmartDMD already fully installed on ACDC but I think MET is going to be even more epic. Included 1 random pic of smartdmd on ACDC

IMG_5764.JPG IMG_5763.JPG IMG_5762.JPG IMG_5759.JPG IMG_5736.JPG
#2642 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Included 1 random pic of smartdmd on ACDC

IMG_5736.JPG

hehehhe

#2643 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Now I just need to learn how to play it. Never played it before so I don't know the rules yet. Any good links to rules would be greatly appreciated.

dont read it now !
its more fun to play a pinball you doesnt know and discover rules while playing

#2644 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

dont read it now !
its more fun to play a pinball you doesnt know and discover rules while playing

haha. I learned the most from the papa tutorial

#2645 4 years ago

Mine confirmed for tomorrow afternoon delivery!! Cant wait!

#2646 4 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Awesome to hear about so many NIB Met machines stern is churning out. You all wont be disappointed!
Only thing that would make me sell my Met pro is if stern ran another premium run. Back in 2013 buying my first pin, i think I made the right decision to get the pro NIB. Spending 5g on a pin that i had no idea how to take care of was kinda jumping into the deep end of the pool already. But now that im a 3 pin owner, im thinking maybe the extra $$$ would have been worth it.

Thanks Rick, my sparky air ball protector showed up today! If anybody is looking for a good mod at a great price contact Rick, Fast delivery too..it beat my machine here

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Did you check with JJ at GEX ?

I already paid my deposit with Tilt. I ordered right as Stern was ending the latest run of Met. and I knew I might not get one out of that run. Hopefully it won't be too long.

#2648 4 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

Thanks Rick, my sparky air ball protector showed up today! If anybody is looking for a good mod at a great price contact Rick, Fast delivery too..it beat my machine here

I second this. Good price for a little extra protection. Thanks Rick

#2649 4 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Whoo hoo! Game on the way from JJ @ Exchange.....can't wait!

Great guy, bought mine from him and had it in 2 days. Couple small problems when I opened it up (completely missing the springs for drop targets) called him and had parts with in a few days. Great service and a good game you will not be disappointed.

#2650 4 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I already paid my deposit with Tilt. I ordered right as Stern was ending the latest run of Met. and I knew I might not get one out of that run. Hopefully it won't be too long.

This current run is over already? They didn't even start making them until last Thursday (I was told this because my MET was originally supposed to be delivered to MGC that day - 9 April but was told that Stern started this run on Thursday and my game was then delivered to MGC the next day - 10 April - it also helped for the factory to be very close)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 16855 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 338.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside