IMG_7660 (resized).JPG
IMG_7659 (resized).JPG
774327D2-719C-41AE-8D64-AD453F10B331 (resized).jpeg
0D309DFB-191F-485D-8307-8E132BDED3B2 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_IMG_0885 (resized).jpg
5624BFCA-3EA3-4905-8C13-8ABC7A25DB07 (resized).jpeg
BC3AFD0A-C11E-4D1B-B94C-70517D25BBFF (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,374 posts in this topic. You are on page 408 of 408.
#20351 10 days ago

For those that are interested, my Florescent Acrylics plastics are now listed here on Pinside. I will have pics added most likely next week since I will be busy with the Cleveland Pinball Show that starts today. If anyone is interested in these and want to pick them up at the show I will bring them or any of my other items with me on Saturday. Just let me know before then. Any questions, just ask.

Thanks
Rob

#20352 9 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

If the pic in the add looks familiar, it’s cause it’s mine my buddy made these and I think they rock. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1426-pinhead-mods/07191-pindefender-in-metallic-purple

These are exactly what I need! Just sent in an order for 5 of them - every one of my machines needs these. Thank you!

#20353 8 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

These are exactly what I need! Just sent in an order for 5 of them - every one of my machines needs these. Thank you!

Hell yea. No disrespect but even w/ cliffy’s I was getting damage so I’m slowly replacing w/ these.

#20354 6 days ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

For those that are interested, my Florescent Acrylics plastics are now listed here on Pinside. I will have pics added most likely next week since I will be busy with the Cleveland Pinball Show that starts today. If anyone is interested in these and want to pick them up at the show I will bring them or any of my other items with me on Saturday. Just let me know before then. Any questions, just ask.
Thanks
Rob

Thanks again Rob! Amazing product. Easy install and look awesome.

143C5CF4-7C7D-43FF-8468-9F2FA3A22F32 (resized).jpeg6105051E-ECEF-4750-82DD-6705285C800D (resized).jpeg
#20355 6 days ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Thanks again Rob! Amazing product. Easy install and look awesome. [quoted image][quoted image]

I think it made the game brighter too. Wasn’t sure how it would look on the premium with the colored leds but I like it.

#20356 6 days ago

My Metallica premium has flipper fidelity speakers installed. I am debating between adding a subwoofer or replacing everything with a pinwoofer set up. Anyone have some insight they can share?

#20357 6 days ago
Quoted from ColoradoJordan:

My Metallica premium has flipper fidelity speakers installed. I am debating between adding a subwoofer or replacing everything with a pinwoofer set up. Anyone have some insight they can share?

Pinwoofer all the way !! Crystal clear sound , deep bass, blows any other system away, you won't regret it, have it in all my machines, and Dan's Customer Service Service is second to none.

#20358 6 days ago
Quoted from ColoradoJordan:

I can't speak for comparison but if cost is a factor the subwoofer alone adds a lot to Metallica. I have Iron Maiden and Metallica and keep the subwoofer on Metallica all the time because of how drastic of a difference it makes. It helps with Maiden but not nearly as much as it does with Metallica which seems to really lack bass in the factory setup.

Also the hammer just sounds awesome when you have the extra bass. Makes it so visceral when you lock that ball in the coffin.

#20359 6 days ago
Quoted from Anony:

I can't speak for comparison but if cost is a factor the subwoofer alone adds a lot to Metallica. I have Iron Maiden and Metallica and keep the subwoofer on Metallica all the time because of how drastic of a difference it makes. It helps with Maiden but not nearly as much as it does with Metallica which seems to really lack bass in the factory setup.
Also the hammer just sounds awesome when you have the extra bass. Makes it so visceral when you lock that ball in the coffin.

There's again no comparison of a Pinwoofer Super Kit to a subwoofer. A sub may add bass but that's it. The PinWoofer offers fully amplified sounds, of clarity of the call-outs,and music, with the deep bass you get from a sub. Yes it costs more than a sub, but you get so much more out of it, it's a system you'll never be unhappy with, in my opinion, along with most anyone whos installed one in there machines....

#20360 5 days ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

There's again no comparison of a Pinwoofer Super Kit to a subwoofer. A sub may add bass but that's it. The PinWoofer offers fully amplified sounds, of clarity of the call-outs,and music, with the deep bass you get from a sub. Yes it costs more than a sub, but you get so much more out of it, it's a system you'll never be unhappy with, in my opinion, along with most anyone whos installed one in there machines....

Oh yeah I don't doubt it. I just thought if price was a concern for that person then the subwoofer alone is a good compromise.

I went with a Flipper Fidelity upgrade on my Iron Maiden and it honestly didn't make much of a difference. Maybe a bit clearer and a bit more bass but I think the key is that the Pinwoofer comes with an amp and truly upgrades the sound system rather than just improving the speakers and staying with the wimpy amp the machine comes with.

#20361 5 days ago

I may be selling our Metallica Pro. It's a one owner game with tons of upgrades including the Total Light Show, ColorDMD, LE spinners, LE factory rising cross mechanism(controlled by the TLS), Flipper Fidelity speakers, Monsters translite, and probably some other things I'm forgetting about.

What would be an appropriate asking price? Game has been well kept with regular cleanings and waxings.

Thanks.

#20362 5 days ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I may be selling our Metallica Pro. It's a one owner game with tons of upgrades including the Total Light Show, ColorDMD, LE spinners, LE factory rising cross mechanism(controlled by the TLS), Flipper Fidelity speakers, Monsters translite, and probably some other things I'm forgetting about.
What would be an appropriate asking price? Game has been well kept with regular cleanings and waxings.
Thanks.

Wow nice pro!

Probably 8/9k or more considering all the upgrades?

I paid $7900 for mine 6 months ago very nice machine with lots of upgrades.

BE956664-24D1-46F1-886F-C51AB6531B48 (resized).jpeg
#20363 5 days ago
Quoted from JeffF:

It's a one owner game

Remember you need to note "the condition" is like new or good, etc. It could be a "one owner game" with 20K plays so you don't want to be vague when trying to get top dollar.

#20364 5 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1426-pinhead-mods/07191-pindefender-in-metallic-purple
Gotta say I’m really happy with these protectors. Look great on Metallica and install took all of 3 minutes. Thank you Will!

F2EB9A07-03E3-43A9-AC58-C887710D8BF0 (resized).jpeg
#20365 5 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1426-pinhead-mods/07191-pindefender-in-metallic-purple
Gotta say I’m really happy with these protectors. Look great on Metallica and install took all of 3 minutes. Thank you Will! [quoted image]

Not a fan of how these look but happy they worked for you. Thx for sharing.

#20366 2 days ago

Replaced my magnet tonight. It’s ready for another 10 years.

1A2B14BF-A628-464E-82DF-E764FB48E28E (resized).jpeg8945AC13-A2A2-4FE8-A8AF-02D495E7C41B (resized).jpegA4DBFE36-FBF0-4195-8AED-CE38235EEA31 (resized).jpeg
#20367 2 days ago

I bought my magnet 4 months ago, but haven't installed it yet. Looking like a cold winter day project for me.

#20368 2 days ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Replaced my magnet tonight. It’s ready for another 10 years.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now just grind it flat again and you have a spare!

#20369 2 days ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Now just grind it flat again and you have a spare!

Haha. It was really mushroomed. It was starting to launch balls on occasion at sparky.

#20370 2 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I bought my magnet 4 months ago, but haven't installed it yet. Looking like a cold winter day project for me.

It’s a 10 minute job. Takes longer to get the glass out and playfield up

#20371 1 day ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

+1 to this. It was a lot easier than I expected. The only potential issue is if the nut is cranked down it might take some care to get it loose without damaging anything, but mine came off no problem and was replaced in a few minutes.

#20372 1 day ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Keeping my pin stadiums in a safe position took longer than installing the new core….

#20373 1 day ago

Link to order new magnet? I have a pro so two magnets I think because of cross

#20374 1 day ago
Quoted from beltking:

Link to order new magnet?

They are just replacing the mushroomed core part, not the whole magnet:

https://www.pinballlife.com/magnet-core-plug.html

For tools you need a very large flat blade screwdriver and a pair of channel lock pliers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
There are 20,374 posts in this topic. You are on page 408 of 408.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!