C7302EC0-E40C-4401-A735-26261435813E (resized).jpeg
38320F75-D438-4EC6-B8F0-EA529FC5A079 (resized).jpeg
51CBA7A7-76AF-40F6-997E-2582DB57CB32 (resized).jpeg
2EB670D4-ACA6-43E3-B535-41603CD5B57C (resized).jpeg
IMG_6790 (resized).jpeg
met magnet update (resized).JPG
711e62c89062984f8180055465d890896b652bf8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 434.
#16301 4 years ago

Is everyone's stock speakers wired wrong?

On the left speaker (which should be right according to manual) the red/white wires should be going to - and the red/yellow to +.

They are switched on mine and on other speaker pics I've seen from this title.

Was there a reason for this?
Or just factory screw up?

20190523_214111 (resized).jpg20190523_214111 (resized).jpg20190523_214233 (resized).jpg20190523_214233 (resized).jpg
#16302 4 years ago

Do your speakers work? If so, then they are wired right. Manual may be wrong.

#16303 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No, my sound isn't working correctly but not because of this (its a cpu board problem which will be swapped out). However while troubleshooting and working closely with Pinwoofer we found the wiring problem which reverses the polarity putting that speaker out of phase. Looking at the board directly even without the manual and following the + and - leads coming directly from there it confirms its wired wrong as well.

The speakers would still work, just sound way worse then it should.

Unless there is some strange purpose behind it???

I can't test it as my sound is bad coming from the cpu board.

Don't know if this was just error on the line or if they intentionally did this.

#16304 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They will work either way.

If you are replacing the stock speakers (and you should), buy 4 Ohm speakers, wire them in series (like the diagram), but remove that cap. I then replace the cabinet speaker with a real subwoofer (preferably with a crossover to remove the high frequencies). Some like to add an amp for the woofer, but if you pick one with a high enough sensitivity (~90dB) then you really don't need it. The stock amp will provide plenty of thump when you crank it up.

#16305 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

but remove that cap.

Why? I left the cap in and they work fine with aftermarket speakers.

#16306 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why? I left the cap in and they work fine with aftermarket speakers.

It’s not needed (or desirable) if you used good full-range speakers. The cap acts as a simple crossover (to help the crappy speakers), and also changes the effective impedance. Remove it (you can just shunt it out) and you should notice more volume.

#16307 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

It’s not needed (or desirable) if you used good full-range speakers. The cap acts as a simple crossover (to help the crappy speakers), and also changes the effective impedance. Remove it (you can just shunt it out) and you should notice more volume.

Thanks. I’ll do just that.

#16308 4 years ago

Agree that an out of phase speaker in a two speaker system will still function fine (assuming nothing else is wrong). However, the sound quality can suffer (dramatically) because audible frequencies will constructively and destructively interact between the speakers. We do not want an out of phase condition.

Now, I have a second customer who has struggled with his backbox sound and his wiring matches charles4400 . That is, RED-WHT returns from the "+" speaker terminal to the "OUT B -" terminal of the board.

Why was MET wired this way and not matching the schematic? How many are like this?

Something is not right here - at least it does not make sense to me. Are the terminals not correct on some of these OEM speakers and this was intentional to "use up" those bad speakers? Or, was there a assembly wiring diagram error?

I've added the below image to help illustrate what I believe is the correct speaker wiring for MET. Please say so if you do not agree with it. Hopefully this is helpful for others.
BackboxAmpSchematicMonoOutputSeriesTarget (resized).jpgBackboxAmpSchematicMonoOutputSeriesTarget (resized).jpg

#16309 4 years ago

Really excited to be joining the club today! Got a beautiful Metallica Premium! Now I just need to wait two weeks for it to arrive.

IMG_1986 (resized).JPGIMG_1986 (resized).JPG
#16310 4 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Looking to gauge interest in a small batch of Metallica sparky air ball plastics. If I can get say 15 or 20peeps interested then I’ll consider firing up the scroll saw and the spindle sander.
Any interest? $6 shipped to USPS addresses only (sorry for those outside US)
Rick

Im interested.

#16311 4 years ago

Regarding Charles’ speaker wiring, that is what I saw on my Metallica as well (they had the polarity wrong). I corrected this when I put new speakers in.

#16312 4 years ago

charles4400 here is my speaker connection on my Met Pro (led version). My left is your right. Is your ground hooked up? I’m in the middle of a complete sound overhaul this weekend and have the backbox open!

1EDAFF9E-420C-4E27-9B13-14898E7567B5 (resized).jpeg1EDAFF9E-420C-4E27-9B13-14898E7567B5 (resized).jpeg5BE4C8E0-2F72-45A6-A51D-84B056707292 (resized).jpeg5BE4C8E0-2F72-45A6-A51D-84B056707292 (resized).jpeg8BED3014-5278-485F-84EF-E74A8C950E94 (resized).jpeg8BED3014-5278-485F-84EF-E74A8C950E94 (resized).jpeg
#16313 4 years ago

I finally finished adding the Pinwoofer sub and amp to my Met Premium and then later added the BB amp kit (super kit). Here is may full take on experience. First I have to say that Dan has been amazing in his willingness to assist in anyway possible. Just a great experience from a customer service standpoint.

For the speaker system. I added the Woofer kit first. The system is extremely powerful as a sub by itself. I'm not an audio guy (at all) so I can't speak for the technical details with any authority, but the sub kit by itself was like throwing an angry beast inside the cabinet. I had trouble taming it, though I did eventually through some adjustments. I had to first remove the grate, as it was pounding the cheap plastic so hard, it sounding like something was going to shatter. I eventually turned the bass almost all the way down and the game audio to max. I like playing my games loud, but I found the bass was overpowering the Stern BB speakers and that was the only way to find balance. This was an nice addition by itself, but I wanted more.

After adding the BB amp kit...perfect! I can hear sounds that I never noticed before with the stock setup. Super clear and rich audio that you can crank up as loud as you can handle with out losing anything. Having the ability to adjust the BB amp and cabinet bass independently makes a huge difference. This is how a metal themed pin should ship from the factory. I'll say its the best mod I've installed so far, aside from the shaker, which are both must haves for this game.

If you're on the fence regarding purchasing the Pinwoofer kits, my advice is go for it, you'll be happy you did for a game like Met.

#16314 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

charles4400 here is my speaker connection on my Met Pro (led version). My left is your right. Is your ground hooked up? I’m in the middle of a complete sound overhaul this weekend and have the backbox open![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yup your speaker looks just like mine. The one I had pictures of was my left as well. My ground is hooked to my right.

I'm thinking they were all wired like this from factory...weird.

Good luck on the sound upgrade looking forward to hear how it goes!

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I finally finished adding the Pinwoofer sub and amp to my Met Premium and then later added the BB amp kit (super kit). Here is may full take on experience. First I have to say that Dan has been amazing in his willingness to assist in anyway possible. Just a great experience from a customer service standpoint.
For the speaker system. I added the Woofer kit first. The system is extremely powerful as a sub by itself. I'm not an audio guy (at all) so I can't speak for the technical details with any authority, but the sub kit by itself was like throwing an angry beast inside the cabinet. I had trouble taming it, though I did eventually through some adjustments. I had to first remove the grate, as it was pounding the cheap plastic so hard, it sounding like something was going to shatter. I eventually turned the bass almost all the way down and the game audio to max. I like playing my games loud, but I found the bass was overpowering the Stern BB speakers and that was the only way to find balance. This was an nice addition by itself, but I wanted more.
After adding the BB amp kit...perfect! I can hear sounds that I never noticed before with the stock setup. Super clear and rich audio that you can crank up as loud as you can handle with out losing anything. Having the ability to adjust the BB amp and cabinet bass independently makes a huge difference. This is how a metal themed pin should ship from the factory. I'll say its the best mod I've installed so far, aside from the shaker, which are both must haves for this game.
If you're on the fence regarding purchasing the Pinwoofer kits, my advice is go for it, you'll be happy you did for a game like Met.

Awesome, can't wait to do the same with mine! Glad yours turned out well sounds like its PUMPIN!

#16315 4 years ago

I noticed that sometimes if I'm holding a flipper up and the ball lands on it, the flipper will quickly recoil a bit and flip on its own.

Any idea what might be causing this?

#16316 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I noticed that sometimes if I'm holding a flipper up and the ball lands on it, the flipper will quickly recoil a bit and flip on its own.
Any idea what might be causing this?

Intermittent connection at EOS switch or on flipper buttons. Check and adjust both.

#16317 4 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Really excited to be joining the club today! Got a beautiful Metallica Premium! Now I just need to wait two weeks for it to arrive. [quoted image]

I built that game for a good customer. Good luck with it and enjoy it to the maximum!

#16318 4 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

I built that game for a good customer. Good luck with it and enjoy it to the maximum!

Thanks Joe! Can't wait! And will do!

#16319 4 years ago

Today I finally achieved my ultimate goal, make my Met sound as best as you can with stock music files! Music is my life and I knew there had to be a better solution on the market to make my Met rock; loud and clean. I found this solution in @pinwoofer! I ordered a SuperKit from PinWoofer to replace my PinBallPro speaker set. With PinballPro, the sound was muddy, over-bassy, and all backbox tones were drown out. Tried to get the sound right, but became frustrated. I was to the point of going back to stock, realizing there was no cure. I then stumbled across a post where someone else was fighting the same issue; and in walked this new company, PinWoofer (Dan). A few PM’s, followed by a lengthy phone call with Dan, I realized he shared the same vision as I did. I got his SuperKit, which is backbox Speakers, a cabinet speaker, and 2 Amps, yes 2! One for the backbox and one for the cabinet! Finally, I could control the sound between the cabinet and backbox!! The well-packed kit arrived in 2 days! I did the installation in phases to check my work and the quality of sound. Added the cabinet speaker/amp first ... holy hell, amazing results with just the cabinet and amp; so I pressed on, installed the backbox speakers and amp! Total install time, about an hour and half, I went slow, read the instructions and dialed it in! Now, I have the loudest, most bad ass Met on the planet, all thanks to Dan at PinWoofer who has a passion for sound!! Attached are some photos of my install; roughing it in and the final hidden gem behind the speaker grill!

77B1F36C-7739-415C-B71C-7FFED8F3DA80 (resized).jpeg77B1F36C-7739-415C-B71C-7FFED8F3DA80 (resized).jpeg7B9368F6-A12F-4270-8A85-6910D10AA867 (resized).jpeg7B9368F6-A12F-4270-8A85-6910D10AA867 (resized).jpeg847180EE-0AC1-401F-994E-6E082AA6F85C (resized).jpeg847180EE-0AC1-401F-994E-6E082AA6F85C (resized).jpeg9BF23DC6-9D32-43FC-BB91-FEF8B4778780 (resized).jpeg9BF23DC6-9D32-43FC-BB91-FEF8B4778780 (resized).jpegE8000D49-5F20-4427-B312-096202CB3EDD (resized).jpegE8000D49-5F20-4427-B312-096202CB3EDD (resized).jpeg
#16320 4 years ago

Finally got around on replacing the dented up chrome factory molding that factory workers hammer in. Installed Black leather texture T- molding. Looks good. All my armor is purple powder coat, but went with black t-molding, to much purple already. My coindoor is still factory black, so feel it blends well.
20190526_154234 (resized).jpg20190526_154234 (resized).jpg20190526_172512 (resized).jpg20190526_172512 (resized).jpg

#16321 4 years ago

Also installed some purple lighted flipper buttons.

20190520_192622 (resized).jpg20190520_192622 (resized).jpg
#16322 4 years ago

I'm giving my MET some long overdue love tonight for a change. This game is so so good. Not a huge fan of the band but im definitely a big fan of the game. The CIU modes are so much fun and exciting!

#16323 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm giving my MET some long overdue love tonight for a change. This game is so so good. Not a huge fan of the band but im definitely a big fan of the game. The CIU modes are so much fun and exciting!

Don't forget your protection and Mylar up.
I've only owned this game about 6 weeks now, I wished I would've bought it sooner. It's a blast.

#16324 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Today I finally achieved my ultimate goal, make my Met sound as best as you can with stock music files! Music is my life and I knew there had to be a better solution on the market to make my Met rock; loud and clean. I found this solution in pinwoofer! I ordered a SuperKit from PinWoofer to replace my PinBallPro speaker set. With PinballPro, the sound was muddy, over-bassy, and all backbox tones were drown out. Tried to get the sound right, but became frustrated. I was to the point of going back to stock, realizing there was no cure. I then stumbled across a post where someone else was fighting the same issue; and in walked this new company, PinWoofer (Dan). A few PM’s, followed by a lengthy phone call with Dan, I realized he shared the same vision as I did. I got his SuperKit, which is backbox Speakers, a cabinet speaker, and 2 Amps, yes 2! One for the backbox and one for the cabinet! Finally, I could control the sound between the cabinet and backbox!! The well-packed kit arrived in 2 days! I did the installation in phases to check my work and the quality of sound. Added the cabinet speaker/amp first ... holy hell, amazing results with just the cabinet and amp; so I pressed on, installed the backbox speakers and amp! Total install time, about an hour and half, I went slow, read the instructions and dialed it in! Now, I have the loudest, most bad ass Met on the planet, all thanks to Dan at pinwoofer who has a passion for sound!! Attached are some photos of my install; roughing it in and the final hidden gem behind the speaker grill![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What powers the 2 amps?

#16325 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What powers the 2 amps?

Power is driven from the open power tap under the right flipper. The included cable has a line for both amps.

#16326 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Power is driven from the open power tap under the right flipper. The included cable has a line for both amps.

Thanks. I'm really tempted.

#16327 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I've tried it all and this solution finally wins! There is no doubt this is my solution for at least all my music Pins, if not others. I imagine my IronMan would be pretty cool with a boost in sound!

#16328 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

We have an array of single and dual amplifier, fused power cables that are plug and play for CGC/JJP/SAM/Spike-1/Spike-2. All Subwoofer Kits and the Super Kit ship with a pin-specific 12V power cable. Checkout our shop below. Thanks!

https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products

#16329 4 years ago

Oh man!! This is so needed.. the factory speakers sound like shit in my opinion... definitely gonna be looking into this!

Quoted from PinWoofer:

We have an array of single and dual amplifier, fused power cables that are plug and play for CGC/JJP/SAM/Spike-1/Spike-2. All Subwoofer Kits and the Super Kit ship with a pin-specific 12V power cable. Checkout our shop below. Thanks!
https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products

#16330 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Auto-open when votingClear my upvote
Today I finally achieved my ultimate goal, make my Met sound as best as you can with stock music files! Music is my life and I knew there had to be a better solution on the market to make my Met rock; loud and clean. I found this solution in pinwoofer! I ordered a SuperKit from PinWoofer to replace my PinBallPro speaker set. With PinballPro, the sound was muddy, over-bassy, and all backbox tones were drown out. Tried to get the sound right, but became frustrated. I was to the point of going back to stock, realizing there was no cure. I then stumbled across a post where someone else was fighting the same issue; and in walked this new company, PinWoofer (Dan). A few PM’s, followed by a lengthy phone call with Dan, I realized he shared the same vision as I did. I got his SuperKit, which is backbox Speakers, a cabinet speaker, and 2 Amps, yes 2! One for the backbox and one for the cabinet! Finally, I could control the sound between the cabinet and backbox!! The well-packed kit arrived in 2 days! I did the installation in phases to check my work and the quality of sound. Added the cabinet speaker/amp first ... holy hell, amazing results with just the cabinet and amp; so I pressed on, installed the backbox speakers and amp! Total install time, about an hour and half, I went slow, read the instructions and dialed it in! Now, I have the loudest, most bad ass Met on the planet, all thanks to Dan at pinwoofer who has a passion for sound!! Attached are some photos of my install; roughing it in and the final hidden gem behind the speaker grill!

YES! I want this because I suffer from the same issues as you did! Im looking into getting this.

#16331 4 years ago

Metallica is a SAM system game, correct?

#16332 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Metallica is a SAM system game, correct?

Correct, MET is SAM.

#16333 4 years ago

Ive been meaning to try putting an amp in too - this is the same amp as was in alien/full throttle, and it sounded really good, just upgrade the speakers as well (especially the woofer) ebay.com link: LVPIN 12V 200W Mini Hi Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Car Radio Channels 2 House ED

#16334 4 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Correct, MET is SAM.

Getting really tempted for the setup. Seems to be a reasonable price for such a complete kit, especially being on sale now.

#16335 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Getting really tempted for the setup. Seems to be a reasonable price for such a complete kit, especially being on sale now.

Oh Yea - we've put a lot of thought and design energy into our kits and the web site documentation. It makes a huge difference to produce them in numbers and of identical design. The amps and cables are tested and serialized prior to shipment. You'll get a working setup that will get you rocking in an hour or so.

#16336 4 years ago

Pinwoofer has ruined me. Now it’s become a must have for all my pins lol. Installed the sub and backbox amp and speaker kits in my Iron Maiden and it’s amazing how much difference there is. Aerosmith arrives this week and is going to need the same treatment, as will MET I’m sure, once I acquire one.

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

#16337 4 years ago

Do the music and callouts in MET come from a good quality digital source? At least on older pins, there is only so much a speaker and amp upgrade can do because the source signal quality sucks.

#16338 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Do the music and callouts in MET come from a good quality digital source?

Stern produces a better quality sound over DE's (Tommy/GnR); but it is still not a high sampling rate, but it works. For pinball, the sound can be greatly improved by adding the PinWoofer kit, without killing the sound quality. It's just a pinball machine, not a home theater or a concert hall, or so I have to tell myself!

#16339 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Do the music and callouts in MET come from a good quality digital source? At least on older pins, there is only so much a speaker and amp upgrade can do because the source signal quality sucks.

The music is limited to 24kHz mono... so there's only so much you can do. Throwing a bunch of hi-fi equipment in there is a waste. Spend ~$20 on a pair of decent backbox speakers, and toss a subwoofer in the cabinet and you'll have a rockin' pinball. Just don't expect it to compete with a typical stereo system. It's a pinball machine.
A good source for cheap subwoofers is craigslist. Yesterday I picked up a Cambridge Soundworks sub with two 8" drivers in it for $20! One of those is going into my Iron Maiden....

#16340 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The music is limited to 24kHz mono... so there's only so much you can do. Throwing a bunch of hi-fi equipment in there is a waste. Spend ~$20 on a pair of decent backbox speakers, and toss a subwoofer in the cabinet and you'll have a rockin' pinball. Just don't expect it to compete with a typical stereo system. It's a pinball machine.
A good source for cheap subwoofers is craigslist. Yesterday I picked up a Cambridge Soundworks sub with two 8" drivers in it for $20! One of those is going into my Iron Maiden....

What do you consider decent. I already have an external sub.

#16341 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

For backbox speakers, I've used these a couple times:

https://www.amazon.com/Car-Sound-Speaker-Pair-Non-fatiguing/dp/B000230LBI

Last time I bought them they were on sale for $14 a pair, but now they're up to $22. Still a good deal. I see these are the speakers PinWoofer is using.
Recently I tried these, which are only $13:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MR5W53V

So far they seem to perform just as good as the Pyles, and I prefer the black look.

#16342 4 years ago

I used these for the backbox and my pinwoofer amp. Love em.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jbl-gx-series-4-2-way-car-speakers-with-polypropylene-woofer-cones-pair-black/6283622.p?skuId=6283622

I had to leave off the speaker grill, but they fit even with the head folded down.

#16343 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

For backbox speakers, I've used these a couple times:
amazon.com link »
Last time I bought them they were on sale for $14 a pair, but now they're up to $22. Still a good deal. I see these are the speakers PinWoofer is using.

I used the same speakers for my RetroPie project, and agree they sound ok.

#16344 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

This will compliment your external sub with an amplified backbox, and put you over the top! You deserve the best my friend:

https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fxn-pinwoofer-4-powered-backbox-kit-wo5s

DSCN1087 (resized).JPGDSCN1087 (resized).JPG
#16345 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

I beg to differ, I have found adding different speakers and an amp helps even many of the older games like MET. 24khz sample rate is not terrible by any measure, and on music pins like MET, AS, IMDN and others, upgrading the speakers and installing an amp for them absolutely makes a difference.

#16346 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I beg to differ, I have found adding different speakers and an amp helps even many of the older games like MET. 24khz sample rate is not terrible by any measure, and on music pins like MET, AS, IMDN and others, upgrading the speakers and installing an amp for them absolutely makes a difference.

I agree. I have pinfidelity speakers and an external sub hooked up to my met and it sounds ridiculously good.

#16347 4 years ago

Got myself a Metallica Pro (revised LED version) over the weekend from a friend. There are quite a few MODS put into it; snake fangs and tongue, plastic protectors, speaker light kit with skull, plasma pop bumpers, lighted speaker panel, shaker motor, PinGraffix Bladeskin.

Pretty much the only MODS I am looking at adding would be the ColorDMD, coffin decal, and cliffy protector for the scoop. Well, maybe some lighted flippers too. Would not mind putting audio adjustments/headphone jacks on the coin door so I can play after the kids go to bed. Although that upgraded sound package looks really nice too. Ah, crap!

IMG_0016 (resized).jpgIMG_0016 (resized).jpg
#16348 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Pretty much the only MODS I am looking at adding would be the ColorDMD, coffin decalYes to both and PinWoofer for the sound! It's Metallica, let it rock!

#16349 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Who said it doesn't make a difference? I upgrade the speakers in all my music pins, and they sound great. Huge improvement. Everyone who comes over to play is impressed. All I'm saying is that you don't have to break the bank to do it.

#16350 4 years ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Does anyone know if you can dim the flashers a little?
The first round flasher on the playfield under plastic behind the rising cross (premium) is killing me! I tried lowering it and I’m about to just drop it down below![quoted image]

That was one of the first things I modified when I got the game. I made a little back wall behind the cross to block direct view of the flasher while still allowing it to fully light up the plastic as intended.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/259#post-4286746

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 21,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 434.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/327?hl=juicerc51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.