C7302EC0-E40C-4401-A735-26261435813E (resized).jpeg
38320F75-D438-4EC6-B8F0-EA529FC5A079 (resized).jpeg
51CBA7A7-76AF-40F6-997E-2582DB57CB32 (resized).jpeg
2EB670D4-ACA6-43E3-B535-41603CD5B57C (resized).jpeg
IMG_6790 (resized).jpeg
met magnet update (resized).JPG
711e62c89062984f8180055465d890896b652bf8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 291 of 434.
#14501 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

jeffsarcade
Here is a link to the topper ... might have caught the PowerBlades in there too. I have the topper on a slow, color changing cycle at the moment.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lmmg1t6nnnov4zb/IMG_9762.MOV?dl=0

That is excellent! Thank you so much for taking the time to film and post the topper! I am ordering this week!

#14502 5 years ago

How to set my shooter lane for reliable/straight plunges?

Hi.

I'm having a heck of a time getting my newly acquired HUO MET to plunge properly. Most of my plunges do NOT sail smoothly into the orbit. Instead, they get tossed off track somehow and crash into the lane guides or whatever beneath the right ramp there. It's frustrating, obviously, as I want to plunge all the way around for the Super Skill Shot every time. I've aligned the shooter housing carefully so the shooter tip is precisely behind the ball. At this point, either my shooter isn't colinear with the shooter lane, or there is something amiss with that funky stainless ramp that lies at the end of the lane and carries the ball up/over the orbit wall. (See photo)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Shooter.lane.ramp (resized).jpgShooter.lane.ramp (resized).jpg

#14503 5 years ago

Hey all. Is everybody happy with their Pro LED Metallicas? I'm looking for a nib fix and the price is right on this one. I hear it's the last production run, and I've always been tempted by Metallica. I'm also looking at Aerosmith because I'm a fan, so I'd like to hear from owners of both to maybe steer me in the right direction.

#14504 5 years ago

it's hard to steer anyone in a direction, since ultimately it's up to you.

personally, I like metallica's layout better and the playfield / rule integration, but that's just me

there are 3 pillars that have to appeal to me for a game: artwork/theme/music, rule set and layout. I loved the layout and rule set for iron maiden, but just couldn't get into their music, killing the game [for me] as a "must have"

#14505 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

How to Set My Shooter Lane for Reliable/Straight Plunges?
Hi.
I'm having a heck of a time getting my newly acquired HUO MET to plunge properly. Most of my plunges do NOT sail smoothly into the orbit. Instead, they get tossed off track somehow and crash into the lane guides or whatever beneath the right ramp there. It's frustrating, obviously, as I want to plunge all the way around for the Super Skill Shot every time. I've aligned the shooter housing carefully so the shooter tip is precisely behind the ball. At this point, either my shooter isn't colinear with the shooter lane, or there is something amiss with that funky stainless ramp that lies at the end of the lane and carries the ball up/over the orbit wall. (See photo)
Thanks!
[quoted image]

I would be extremely surprised if it was that ramp (it also looks fine from the pics). You siad you aligned your shooter rod. Are you sure it is hitting the ball directly in the middle of the ball? That is critical to get a smooth launch. Next thing to check is if the ball and shooter tip are close to each other while at rest. Sometimes it's in front of that point and that extra distance throws things off.

One other thing to check is your shooter rod. Take it out and check to see if it may be slightly bent which would make shots very inconsistent based off how it was oriented.

#14506 5 years ago

I have owned both in premium editions. Just re-acquired Metallica this past week.

I liked Aerosmith... a really fun game and the music was good enough. It was just missing something for me. It seemed like some things were done a little lazy... like the final wizard mode being called "Final Tour" or whatever... wasn't really creative, in my opinion. And the modes were just bland to me. The toybox was very cool and trying to put all six balls inside was a really fun aspect and a worthwhile achievement.

I think Metallica is a far more complete game with a deeper rule set and better shots. I immediately regretted selling Metallica when I did so early last year. I really enjoy trying to get to "Crank It Up" modes. It's such a worthwhile achievement. Plus, I love the interaction with the ball when it comes to Sparky, the graveyard and snake (and hammer/coffin on the premium).

#14507 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it's hard to steer anyone in a direction, since ultimately it's up to you.
personally, I like metallica's layout better and the playfield / rule integration, but that's just me
there are 3 pillars that have to appeal to me for a game: artwork/theme/music, rule set and layout. I loved the layout and rule set for iron maiden, but just couldn't get into their music, killing the game [for me] as a "must have"

yes I'm always wary of asking questions like "which should I buy", and I actually never have before. Just curious if any owners of both games had a "no contest, you gotta buy (x) between those two games". I'm actually leaning quite hard towards Metallica, because I've played it and I already know it ticks all the boxes for me.

#14508 5 years ago

Hi.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

This has happened on every Metallica I have played, including my new one. I have never seen a super smooth plunge for this game. I thought for a while it was all the magnets or something doing some funky stuff because if the game was off, plunges would be smooth (this was on my previous Metallica. Haven't checked yet on my new one). But turn the game on and they would go back to being wonky.

#14509 5 years ago

I'm having a heck of a time getting my newly acquired HUO MET to plunge properly.<snip>

are you having issues with the manual or auto-plunge? (or both?) with mine, it's just the auto-plunge feature and I know that stern changed the auto-plunger mechanism a few years ago (I believe that all of the metal backbox games have the newer auto-plunge mechs). with the older mech, the hinge point on the fulcrum is offset and allows the ball to be struck unevenly by the two "claws". on the recommendation of another pinsider, I purchased the newer mechanism to see if it would correct the issues with my machine, but I haven't found the time to install it yet

below is a link for the new auto-plunger mechs (currently out of stock @ marco's
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-9819-00

this is what my original auto-plunger looks like (wolverine type claws)
500-6091-00 (resized).jpg500-6091-00 (resized).jpg

this is what the newer auto-plunge mechanism looks like:
500-9819-00 (resized).jpg500-9819-00 (resized).jpg

#14510 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just a heads up to anyone considering the power blades mod.
Joe at pingraffix has been great at trying to fix this issue however.......
I am on my 3rd modulator box. The first one smoked. The next 2 interfered with the sparky opto registering hits that never happened.
I ordered my powerblades in May and still do lot have working ones. I would be very hesitant to install this mod as it clearly has issue and possible compatibility problems.
It IS beautiful and looks GREAT when running but I've had nothing but problems.

This is interesting. I just picked up some powerblades at expo and installed them and am seeing the same thing. I need to dig into this and see if that's whats causing my issues. No other mods, so its either these or a wiring issue somewhere.

#14511 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Just curious if any owners of both games had a "no contest, you gotta buy (x) between those two games".

Owned both (Pros) at the same time for a while. Aerosmith is gone...but Metallica will never leave.

IMO - No contest, you gotta buy Metallica between those two games.

#14512 5 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Owned both (Pros) at the same time for a while. Aerosmith is gone...but Metallica will never leave.
IMO - No contest, you gotta buy Metallica between those two games.

That's useful feedback to me thanks

#14513 5 years ago

I already own a MET Pro Led with Total Light Show that I am thinking about adding a few mods to including a color dmd. I know have an opportunity to trade another machine toward a MET Premium already upgraded to a color dmd and a few other mods. I am not unhappy with my MET Pro. Is it Worth the upgrade or should I stick with it he Pro.

#14514 5 years ago

Thanks, 85Vette, JeffsArcade, and J_M, for your helpful replies.

My shooter rod is straight (the game is basically new) and my auto-launch plunges the ball just as badly as the shooter.

I wish it were magnets, but the ball is deflected long before it can be affected by a magnet.

Signs point to this odd ramp with the notch cut in it.

J

#14515 5 years ago

Thanks, 85Vette, JeffsArcade, and J_M, for your helpful replies.
My shooter rod is straight (the game is basically new) and my auto-launch plunges the ball just as badly as the shooter.
I wish it were magnets, but the ball is deflected long before it can be affected by a magnet.
Signs point to this odd ramp with the notch cut in it.
J

Lightly plunge the ball and watch for the angle. Does it plunge straight?

If the auto plunger is also off it makes me feel as though the claw that holds the ball and slings it may not be centered or one of the claws is slightly forward of the other. This will also make the ball go crazy at a plunge. I've been in your shoes with several games and would have bet money it was that little ramp. I've even taken it out and re-installed it and every time it was actually at the plunger itself. That little ramp would have to be way off to mess things up.

Can you take a video of it while it auto plunges as well as a soft manual plunge and a hard manual plunge? That way you can slow it down. IF the ball hits the ramp dead center on all 3 of those then you would be right and it would be that ramp. If it hits the wall before that then it's something lower down.

#14516 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I already own a MET Pro Led with Total Light Show that I am thinking about adding a few mods to including a color dmd. I know have an opportunity to trade another machine toward a MET Premium already upgraded to a color dmd and a few other mods. I am not unhappy with my MET Pro. Is it Worth the upgrade or should I stick with it he Pro.

What exactly do you have added to your Total Light Show kit though? If you've added spinners and rising cross then I'd stay with the Pro, if you haven't added either of those and you can get a good deal on the Premium I'd look that way, you'll get the spinners, rising cross, hammer ball lock mech and a nicer translite (IMO). You are most of the way there if you've added the other stuff on your pro though, all you're really missing that you can't add is the hammer ball lock mech, which I love but seems like you've got a pretty great Pro at that point. If you've got a TWD or IM you could always take the TLS out of your MET PRO, sell it and then grab the Prem.

#14517 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

What exactly do you have added to your Total Light Show kit though? If you've added spinners and rising cross then I'd stay with the Pro, if you haven't added either of those and you can get a good deal on the Premium I'd look that way, you'll get the spinners, rising cross, hammer ball lock mech and a nicer translite (IMO). You are most of the way there if you've added the other stuff on your pro though, all you're really missing that you can't add is the hammer ball lock mech, which I love but seems like you've got a pretty great Pro at that point. If you've got a TWD or IM you could always take the TLS out of your MET PRO, sell it and then grab the Prem.

I have not added the spinners or the rising cross.

#14518 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Would recommend spending some time on the premium before making your decision. I find the pro plays faster and is more enjoyable. Yes the hammer is neat, but for me the novelty wore off quickly. I don't like how big and visually obtrusive it is. In addition, from what I have read in this forum it is not without it's mechanical problems. Total Light Show makes up for half of the difference as far as I am concerned. The colored GI is awesome. The spinners are not important to me, but can be added to a point. I do like the rising cross and am working on adding that as well.

#14519 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I have not added the spinners or the rising cross.

With no investment in the spinners or cross it makes the Prem a better ‘deal’ I guess it boils down to how good of a deal are you getting on the Prem and what can you get for your pro. I’ve owned the pro for about 5 months and have spent time on the LE and am convinced I’d take the prem over it. I’ll throw a number out there and say if I could give someone $1K and my Pro I’d swap with them. With the TLS investment you’ve made that number would be less.

#14520 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

It's worth the upgrades.

Rob

#14521 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Would recommend spending some time on the premium before making your decision. I find the pro plays faster and is more enjoyable. Yes the hammer is neat, but for me the novelty wore off quickly. I don't like how big and visually obtrusive it is. In addition, from what I have read in this forum it is not without it's mechanical problems. Total Light Show makes up for half of the difference as far as I am concerned. The colored GI is awesome. The spinners are not important to me, but can be added to a point. I do like the rising cross and am working on adding that as well.

Picture the opposite of this, and that's my opinion.

#14522 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Would recommend spending some time on the premium before making your decision. I find the pro plays faster and is more enjoyable.

Maybe it plays 'faster' because there's less toys for the ball to interact with? And I just don't know how missing features/lighting/toys equates to being more enjoyable? But, to each their own

Rob

#14523 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Hey all. Is everybody happy with their Pro LED Metallicas? I'm looking for a nib fix and the price is right on this one. I hear it's the last production run, and I've always been tempted by Metallica. I'm also looking at Aerosmith because I'm a fan, so I'd like to hear from owners of both to maybe steer me in the right direction.

You definitely can not go wrong with Metallica. Metallica was our First Pin and have owned that machine for about 4 years now.... Also had Aerosmith for just less than a year..... Will not get rid of Metallica..... My only regret is that I didn’t get the Premium but the Pro is still Awesome and very Addictive.

#14524 5 years ago
Quoted from bsobie:

You definitely can not go wrong with Metallica. Metallica was our First Pin and have owned that machine for about 4 years now.... Also had Aerosmith for just less than a year..... Will not get rid of Metallica..... My only regret is that I didn’t get the Premium but the Pro is still Awesome and very Addictive.

You kept Kiss and gave Aerosmith the boot. Just saying

#14525 5 years ago

If I was buying new, I'm sure I would have ended up with a Pro, but I was happy to find a solid deal on a Premium.

#14526 5 years ago

Just set up my NIB Premium. Is it normal for the casket/coffin lock magnet to hug the front of the hole or should it be centered? Also the underside of the coffin plastic looks a bit dirty. Does the entire assembly need to come off to access it? The screw connecting left flipper to its solenoid came loose on my 3rd game, one of the trough optos screws fell out while setting it up and one of the screws connecting the backboard plastic was only halfway screwed in, the joys of Stern QA Game is a blast to play though.

What angle is everyone running theirs at? I haven't measured mine yet but I have the bubble in-between the lines and feel like maybe I should go a little bit steeper.

IMG_8740 (resized).jpgIMG_8740 (resized).jpgIMG_8741 (resized).jpgIMG_8741 (resized).jpg

#14527 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Picture the opposite of this, and that's my opinion.

Happy to be your doppelganger I say GBPrem and STPrem....what say you?

Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe it plays 'faster' because there's less toys for the ball to interact with? And I just don't know how missing features/lighting/toys equates to being more enjoyable? But, to each their own
Rob

The hammer for me is an interruption and visual hindrance. On the pro, ricochet off the captive ball into the snake is a shot that I find enjoyable. Skip off the captive to the left ramp is fun too although I am comfortable enough to say this is never on purpose.

#14528 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

The hammer for me is an interruption and visual hindrance. On the pro, ricochet off the captive ball into the snake is a shot that I find enjoyable. Skip off the captive to the left ramp is fun too although I am comfortable enough to say this is never on purpose.

LOL, yes... I have and love gble. I can't stand the Star trek theme so I can't comment on that game. I changed out the block for a captive ball on metprem so that ricochet into the snakes mouth is there. I also changed out the hammer for Aurich's version so it doesn't lock my view or look bubbly and silly. I still love the hammer effect after three years with a Shaker and subwoofer hooked up, it is just awesome every time.

#14529 5 years ago

I finally joined the club and ordered a Metallica Premium. While I'm waiting for it, I figured I'd collect/order all the protectors and such I'd need. What does everyone think about Cliffy's magnet protector rings versus just putting Mylar around the magnets? I see Cliffy has carbon fiber magnet rings that won't curl that look pretty sweet, but is it overkill for a home use only game? Thanks in advance for any advice suggestions on protectors.

#14530 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I finally joined the club and ordered a Metallica Premium. While I'm waiting for it, I figured I'd collect/order all the protectors and such I'd need. What does everyone think about Cliffy's magnet protector rings versus just putting Mylar around the magnets? I see Cliffy has carbon fiber magnet rings that won't curl that look pretty sweet, but is it overkill for a home use only game? Thanks in advance for any advice suggestions on protectors.

My game had the old protrector ring on it and it was curling badly, I replaced it with a carbon ring. I can appreciate it may be overkill for home use only but it gives me a little more piece of mind so I don't mind it... one of the cheaper things you can add to the game too.

#14531 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

I find the pro plays faster

I hate to quote as this isn't directed just at you but...

I hear this all the time for the argument. Is it just because it is the cliche thing to say with the pro vs prem argument? I ask in truth as the prem/le actually plays faster than the Pro. Why? Because every single time you hit the snake on a pro it will go in the snake, sit for a couple of seconds and then spit out. For the prem/LE the ONLY time it goes in the snake mouth is when that shot is lit for something to advance. Otherwise the jaws are closed. This happens a lot during a normal game of play. The only increase in time on the Prem/LE is the hammer which goes off once a game for most players. If you are having a really good game you may see it 2 or 3 times but it's pretty rare for player to get casket MB in a game. The added 3-4 seconds of hammer slamming you get 1-3 times a games easily adds up to less time sitting than the number of times the ball goes into the snake on a pro with no advancement made.

Also, why does nobody ever put any merit into the color changing inserts? That is a game play effect feature where most of the other things are just bling. Once you learn the colors and what they mean it makes playing a pro hard. Don't get me wrong, I love playing the pro as well during league but everyone always wants to dog the prem/LE for the hammer which is lame. It doesn't block anything but your view of the left pop bumper and if it's that bad just get a smaller hammer like many have done.

#14532 5 years ago

I prefer the Pro as well. In my opinion it is a much better value than the Premium.

#14533 5 years ago

Premium is great but it of course costs more. Pro delivers pretty much the same gameplay and features for much less. I do like the color changing gi and spinners in the premium but can do without the hammer, rising cross, and snack jaw.

#14534 5 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

Just set up my NIB Premium. Is it normal for the casket/coffin lock magnet to hug the front of the hole or should it be centered? Also the underside of the coffin plastic looks a bit dirty. Does the entire assembly need to come off to access it? The screw connecting left flipper to its solenoid came loose on my 3rd game, one of the trough optos screws fell out while setting it up and one of the screws connecting the backboard plastic was only halfway screwed in, the joys of Stern QA Game is a blast to play though.
What angle is everyone running theirs at? I haven't measured mine yet but I have the bubble in-between the lines and feel like maybe I should go a little bit steeper.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m not certain how other machines are but I had used a protractor on our machines not too long ago to check the angle and to see the accuracy of the installed bubble and the protractor is showing the bubble isn’t accurate.... After adjusting the machine to the 6.5 degrees on the protractor, you can see in the pic where the bubble is.

7258D393-9EF4-4C62-89AD-E7D41D0FB31B (resized).jpeg7258D393-9EF4-4C62-89AD-E7D41D0FB31B (resized).jpeg
#14535 5 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

I just got done checking our KISS machine and readjusted it with the protractor to 6.5 degrees and the bubble level on the machine is right in the middle of the lines. So, apparently it’s a good idea to check and adjust with an instrument rather than relying on the installed bubble level. Brock

#14536 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

I can do that with the block behind the hammer all the time (to snake, not ramp).

#14537 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

In my opinion the premium is worth the extra money, matter of fact the Premium is almost always the better game. Are all the Premiums worth the extra money? Technically no probably but if you like it better then its worth it in my opinion. With that being said though there is nothing wrong with the pro model games either and MET pro is a damn good pro. I have MET, IMDN, and GB Premiums and i love them, i also have TWD, GOT, and AS pros and i love them also and see no reason to upgrade because im perfectly happy with them.

#14538 5 years ago

What I dislike is people complaining that the premiums are not worth the increased price tag. They aren't but I prefer Sterns pricing model than not having it. Before the pro/premium choice a manufacturer simply would dump stuff from a game full stop. At least now you get the chance to buy a game as it was designed or close to it. I still read where people surmise things have been omitted and are disappointed. As far as this time delay in play goes, I thought playing pinball was for entertainment. When I'm on a tight schedule I'm usually at work, when I'm chilling time doesn't matter, in fact, I don't won't to be rushed. I like seeing little gizmos do their things. I suppose I'm easily pleased lol

#14539 5 years ago

This argument is OLD. What is funny is people will buy the pro because it’s cheaper or they say they don’t like the hammer but cost is always number one. Then they go and mod it to all hell spending well over 1$k in mods and spend more than what a premium would have cost them. Add spinners that affect pick targets/scoring to the mix as well. Some go as far as to add the rising cross. Then they want to sell there modded pro for more than the cost of damn premium...that’s hilarious!!!

I have a premium and all I have done is add fangs, couple of protectors where needed, speaker light kit, mirror blades, shaker and color DMD. I am under 7K with just those mods.

Nothing wrong with the pro at all but if you are gonna spend as much or more modding it out just get the premium. Don’t like the hammer.....remove it and disable it in the menu and use virtual locks like the pro.....problem solved.

#14540 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I prefer the Pro as well. In my opinion it is a much better value than the Premium.

This is the case for every pro ever. Haha

#14541 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yes, it ends and can actually end pretty quick if you complete all the shots quickly and shoot the scoop.

Can anyone else chime in on this? Is there an end to "End of the line"? I have tried every shot possible with the glass off and it just keeps going and going.... anyone?

#14542 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Can anyone else chime in on this? Is there an end to "End of the line"? I have tried every shot possible with the glass off and it just keeps going and going.... anyone?

Sorry mate for not responding earlier, there is no end to this mode as long as you make the shots. It keeps going until you lose the last ball or it (not sure now) it times out a bit like seek and destroy.

If you make the shots a ball is added to the mode ie 1 becomes 2, 2 become 3 balls in play etc

#14543 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is the case for every pro ever. Haha

I can't argue with that!

#14544 5 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Sorry mate for not responding earlier, there is no end to this mode as long as you make the shots. It keeps going until you lose the last ball or it (not sure now) it times out a bit like seek and destroy.
If you make the shots a ball is added to the mode ie 1 becomes 2, 2 become 3 balls in play etc

Are you sure? I could have sworn that after turning all shots green and then shooting the scoop it ended. I know that it never ends as long as you have not locked in all shots first though.

#14545 5 years ago

Probably not the thread to post this even though I've looked everywhere - and this seems to be the most active Met thread. The opto on the electric chair is not working; I've got to hit dead center on the target to a get a register. The following two things can trigger a register or Sparky multiball, other than the center target:

1. When it’s time to trigger Sparky; it starts up occasionally while in the bumper area or the Snake scoop.
2. On several occasions, it either registers a hit or starts multiball when I hit the Snake scoop.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Any other information I can provide bc I’m beyond stumped? And thank you!

IMG_1235 (resized).JPGIMG_1235 (resized).JPGIMG_1237 (resized).JPGIMG_1237 (resized).JPG
#14546 5 years ago

Check the optical tx and rx boards to see if there are any breaks or fraying of the wires soldered to the boards. I had this specific failure on my KISS, but I am not sure if they use the same boards. If yours is making a marginal connection it could explain why the pops or scoop action trips the reading of the switch.

#14547 5 years ago

Also check that the receiver opto is well secured and properly aligned with the hole.

#14548 5 years ago

Buddy brought home the grail today

20181101_152237 (resized).jpg20181101_152237 (resized).jpg
#14549 5 years ago

The prem vs pro argument is where it's at today eh? Well cool. As a guy who played the pro extensively on location, it always felt just, well, ordinary. Metallica is anything but. If one is a fan of the metal, has been to the shows, and generally rocks that shit out regularly, then items such as rising crosses and an amped ass light show are downright required. Are you a fan or aren't you? The pro is cool, sure, but the prem is what it was meant to be. Hard gd core and on point with the Metallica legend. Don't be a pussy.

#14550 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

If one is a fan of the metal, has been to the shows, and generally rocks that shit out regularly,

That's me. Several shows under my belt. This is probably a dream theme that happened before I was even into pinball.

I'm a big fan of the pro. Played premium once on location and was happy I didn't spend the extra cash.

That being said, this debate is old. The reason being is that both the premium and pro are fantastic fucking pinball machines. You can't go wrong with either.

Guide to buying Metallica pinball:
If money is no object, play both and choose which you like better.
If you are conscious of the money spent on pinball, play both and choose which you like better. Weigh the pros and cons...
If money is tight, play both and choose which you like better. Take into account the probability of divorce and factor that into your decision...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.50
7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 149.00
$ 12.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
There are 21,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 291 of 434.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/291 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.