Quoted from Eskaybee:
Do you know how to build up the MOP mb jackpot? Whenever I get the super, I see it says jp X1. My assumption is it goes to X2, then X3, etc... For each super jackpot achieved?
Nope, much easier in theory than that. You simply have to make 3 (used to be 4) lit cross shots while the ball is magnet locked on the cross to increase the multiplier by 1x. That increased multiplier remains for the entire game to my knowledge.
I think I have sparky mb down rules wise after your precious explanation. How about A little rules explanation for coffin, snake, and MOP? Thanks
- All cross inserts are lit at MB start. Shoot shots to collect jackpots and extinguish the crosses (ie-jackpot no longer available). Shoot the cross to collect a jackpot AND relight all jackpots.
- After 5 (I think) jackpots the cross is lit for a double jackpot and magnet lock. Once a ball is locked on the magnet the super is lit at the cross. Super multiplier (on DMD) can be increased by shooting 3 lit cross shots. This multiplier carries over ball to ball.
- Shoot magnet locked ball on cross for super jackpot
- all snake shots are lit for jackpots, shoot one shot to collect a jackpot and increase "snake combo to 2x", shoot another within a short time frame to collect a jackpot and increase "snake combo to 3x".
- With a snake combo at 2x or 3x, if you hit the snake jaw/scoop within a short time, you are awarded a 2x or 3x jackpot which is considered the super jackpot.
- basically this is kinda a messy combo mode where if you string 2 shots together and hit the snake all within a certain time you get the full 3x (super) jackpot. the exact timing on the 'snake combo multiplier' is unknown to me but I assume its the same as the standard combo timer.
- Note that inserts/jackpots do not go out in this mode - this is the best multiball (imo) to stack into coffin MB because all shots are jackpots and remain lit constantly so you don't have to worry about relighting them.
- Starts out with only the coffin lit. Shoot coffin to light all jackpots (spider arrows/purple arrows on LE).
- Shoot a lit jackpot to collect that shot. All jackpots will go out and only coffin is lit again. Hit coffin to relight all uncollected jackpots.
- repeat this for each spider arrow shot (including the fuel lane) and the coffin will be lit for a super.
- In coffin MB you can start any one of the other 3 multiballs. As I said above, Snake is imo the best 'choice' due to permanent jackpots on all shots. Sparky suffers by having no jackpots on the ramps or the cross shot, and Cross MB suffers because jackpots go out and have to be relit.