FYI for those that may be interested. My METLE got a lot of streaming love over the weekend at TPF. Played nearly every round in the finals as well.
Here is a link to the finals - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/239897849
Skip to the end to see Karl D blow it up. If you watch this please ignore my game (I'm Brad). After Karl's blow up and needing a first place to have a chance I tried a couple new ideas which obviously blew up in my face so I had a really bad game
To answer some questions I saw in the chat window.
- CIU was set to 8+2 and Sparky was starting at 13.
- Yes, we kept ball save on but reduced to 4 seconds. This was because it was a limited entry tournament and not a herb event. With limited we wanted people to have a chance to feel the game at least.
- Slings were stupid tight and outlanes were wide open. Had mini post installed in place of the standard post (3/8 OD rubber)
- No, I didn't LED barf on the game. The GI is stock with one exception. I replaced the blue lights with Ice blue. I did this because I just don't like the dark blue and wanted a more lighter blue light in the game.
- The flipper bats aren't black. They are actually Candy purple. Didn't show in the stream well.