C7302EC0-E40C-4401-A735-26261435813E (resized).jpeg
38320F75-D438-4EC6-B8F0-EA529FC5A079 (resized).jpeg
51CBA7A7-76AF-40F6-997E-2582DB57CB32 (resized).jpeg
2EB670D4-ACA6-43E3-B535-41603CD5B57C (resized).jpeg
IMG_6790 (resized).jpeg
met magnet update (resized).JPG
711e62c89062984f8180055465d890896b652bf8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 434.
#12851 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

The way I see it is that they don’t want the premiums and LE’s to feel less “special”. If they just sold any translite to anyone then why not just buy a Master Of Puppets translite and slap it on a pro? It would cheapen the feel of the higher trim level machines and make them feel like everyone has the same thing.

I like my roadcase, but came with the sweaty dudes translite.
Its a premium, same parts and mechs, so no reason I shouldn’t be able to call Stern with my serial # and get a 100 buck monsters translite.
But nope...striking oil in the backyard would be easier.

#12852 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I like my roadcase, but came with the sweaty dudes translite.
Its a premium, same parts and mechs, so no reason I shouldn’t be able to call Stern with my serial # and get a 100 buck monsters translite.
But nope...striking oil in the backyard would be easier.

Hmmm now that is weird. I see no problem with a lateral move like that.....but this is Stern we’re dealing with so I’m not surprised lol. Btw I have a pro led.

#12853 6 years ago

Hmmm now that is weird. I see no problem with a lateral move like that.....but this is Stern we’re dealing with so I’m not surprised lol. Btw I have a pro led.

How hard is it to copy a translite and print it anyway?

#12854 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

How hard is it to copy a translite and print it anyway?

That’d take a commercial printer I bet (size wise). I wonder if the print shops would balk at that idea due to copyright.

#12855 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I wonder if the print shops would balk at that idea due to copyright.

Only the more scrupulous ones. Plenty of THE OTHER KIND down here in Miami! They do car wraps, too!

#12856 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This may be a dumb question but why doesn't Stern just sell these? I mean, what would the negative be?

Stern has a policy of not selling ANY parts that are exclusive to the LE. In the case of the Metallica translight though sterns LE policy makes no sense as they used the LE translight in Premium machines which makes it NOT specific to the LE and thus not an LE part.
For the record, I think Sterns policy is ridiculous!!!

Added over 6 years ago: The Premium/LE translite information I posted was an obvious error ... thank you for politely correcting me.

#12857 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

they used the LE translight in Premium machines

I don’t think so.

#12858 6 years ago

The LE is the Master of Puppets translight, not the monsters right?

#12859 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

In the case of the Metallica translight though sterns LE policy makes no sense as they used the LE translight in Premium machines which makes it NOT specific to the LE and thus not an LE part.

Completely false. MOPLE has a mirrored backglass. NOT a translite, and it was never used in any premiums. I don't know where you guys come up with this shit.

#12860 6 years ago

Just installed color dmd and lit speakers with the acrylic speaker design. This game looks awesome!

#12861 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Completely false. MOPLE has a mirrored backglass. NOT a translite, and it was never used in any premiums. I don't know where you guys come up with this shit.

Lol right!!? Haha yeah the master of puppets glass is LE only.

#12862 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Sorry man. I have a minor scratched plastic near Sparky from installing the bounce plastic...it happens...sucks when it does...but it happens. Either buy a new plastic, or accept it and enjoy playing the crap out of it. IMHO, pins are meant to be played, and certain wear is expected. Enjoy.

Yea I was bummed that night, but moved on and play the hell out of Met!! Since this is my first pin, it's kind of is a reminder to be careful when "Under the hood" so to speak.

#12863 6 years ago

Lol right!!? Haha yeah the master of puppets glass is LE only.

And I think its the last LE with a mirrored backglass?? Or for awhile afterwards it was.

#12864 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

And I think its the last LE with a mirrored backglass?? Or for awhile afterwards it was.

I take that back, Aerosmith was mirrored backglass and it looks pretty cool too!!

#12865 6 years ago

It's pinside. We make sh#t up and run with it

For the record. This is the LE backglass for those that may be confused.

20180308_202417 (resized).jpg20180308_202417 (resized).jpg

#12866 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea I was bummed that night, but moved on and play the hell out of Met!! Since this is my first pin, it's kind of is a reminder to be careful when "Under the hood" so to speak.

My Met was my first NIB. As soon as I got it I lifted the playfield to adjust something. My TZ needed you to pull it all the way out to lock a mechanism so you could raise the playfield. I was stupid and didn’t look at the simple rails stern used. I promptly pulled the playfield until I pulled it off the rails inside the cab and the playfield fell into the cab. My wife helped me lift the playfeild out of the cab and back onto the rails. Luckily, no damage. I needed new underwear though. Live, learn, and play pinball!

#12867 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My Met was my first NIB. As soon as I got it I lifted the playfield to adjust something. My TZ needed you to pull it all the way out to lock a mechanism so you could raise the playfield. I was stupid and didn’t look at the simple rails stern used. I promptly pulled the playfield until I pulled it off the rails inside the cab and the playfield fell into the cab. My wife helped me lift the playfeild out of the cab and back onto the rails. Luckily, no damage. I needed new underwear though. Live, learn, and play pinball!

Ummm, I did that as well...

#12868 6 years ago

Same here except on ST. I also hate how you can't just slide it in. You have to lift the rear as you slide it back. What a stupid design.

#12869 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Same here except on ST. I also hate how you can't just slide it in. You have to lift the rear as you slide it back. What a stupid design.

Stern has now fixed that as of Star Wars...no big bump anymore. Just a smooth slide.

#12870 6 years ago

Just an update, i changed out the plastic post in the left orbit and put a metal one in its place and so far not one single left orbit reject so thank you guys very much that posted about this! One thing im kind of scratching my head on though is the metal post was sticking up above the playfield a tad higher than the plastic post did and the ball was getting stuck and wouldnt roll over it when it would go down. I didnt really measure the two posts but at a quick glance i thought they were exactly the same size. I had to adjust the post and lower it a little after i put the new post in. I dont know if i didnt put it back together exactly right or what? Any thoughts on this?

I would say that it is pretty critical that the post be perfectly flush with the playfield though or the ball could damage the playfield where the hole is that the post pops up through eventually. Anyways, i totally recommend every MET owner to do this because it absolutely 100% fixed my left orbit rejects and the game now plays like it was designed to play. I only played 4 or 5 games but so far not one single reject and i nailed the orbit hard on several shots.

#12871 6 years ago

can someone remind me what is considered a "reject" with the plastic post? I'm not following if I'm having the same issue. I do know that the orbit shots are stopped quite often and then the ball will go into the pops.

#12872 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

can someone remind me what is considered a "reject" with the plastic post? I'm not following if I'm having the same issue. I do know that the orbit shots are stopped quite often and then the ball will go into the pops.

Reject is when you hit the post, and the ball bounces off of it and sends it back down the orbit. Hitting the post, stopping the ball, and dropping it into the pops is the intended design.

#12873 6 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Reject is when you hit the post, and the ball bounces off of it and sends it back down the orbit. Hitting the post, stopping the ball, and dropping it into the pops is the intended design.

OK - thanks.

Based on this, I've started to really pay more attention as to when it allows the ball to orbit and stop. It's cool that it allows the orbit shot if I hit the orbit right after making a ramp (to get the combo). This game is great.

#12874 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Anyways, i totally recommend every MET owner to do this because it absolutely 100% fixed my left orbit rejects and the game now plays like it was designed to play. I only played 4 or 5 games but so far not one single reject and i nailed the orbit hard on several shots.

love your enthusiasm on your MET! Reminds me just how damn awesome the game is! What's your favourite multiball so far?! Wait til you get a CrankItUp mode started!! Have you spelled metallica on the ramps and started Lady Justice?!?!

#12875 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

love your enthusiasm on your MET! Reminds me just how damn awesome the game is! What's your favourite multiball so far?! Wait til you get a CrankItUp mode started!! Have you spelled metallica on the ramps and started Lady Justice?!?!

Thank you, i really love this game and it has exceeded my expectations for sure. Im not really going to say its better than TWD yet because I realize that im in the honeymoon stage, but I honestly believe that i am going to end up liking MET over TWD when its all said and done.......time will tell.

I think as far as my favorite multiball goes, I’d have to pick cross multiball because i love the inline drop targets. I have got the lady justice from the Metallica ramps and ive also got to the mode that you can select one of four modes a couple of times but i had any success at it yet. I think you get that after completing all four multiballs right? What is the crank it up mode and how do i get there?

#12876 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I've also got to the mode that you can select one of four modes a couple of times but i had any success at it yet. I think you get that after completing all four multiballs right? What is the crank it up mode and how do i get there?

Those are the crank it up modes (where you pick one of Battery, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, and Enter Sandman).

Getting those qualified has nothing directly to do with the MB's. You don't need to play any of the MBs to get a Crank it Up, but they do help speed up the process.

They are lit by collecting enough Snake, Coffin, Cross and Sparky hits. You know you have enough of each when that insert is lit at the bottom. When all 4 are lit you light CIU at the scoop.

You collect Snake by hitting the snake or hitting a shot with a snake insert lit (you light those inserts in your progression to Seek and Destroy). Cross its cross target hits and cross inserts. Sparky is sparky hits and the electric switch inserts. Coffin is just coffin hits although you get bonus coffin hits if you hit one directly after an inlane switch hit.

Hope this helps.

#12877 6 years ago

These are the inserts that show that you have qualified a CIU mode. When all are lit, you are ready to go.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12878 6 years ago

Blackened mode is qualified by lighting all of the guitar pic lights (i.e. the ones below the Cross, Switch, Coffin, and Snake inserts). Hit the stand up targets enough times to light each band member. When all 4 band members' guitar pics are lit, Blackened begins.

#12879 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

These are the inserts that show that you have qualified a CIU mode. When all are lit, you are ready to go.

Oh ok cool, thanks alot for clarifying that I appreciate it. I really like the CIU mode so far but i just need to do better at it. Is there any one of those modes that i should pick or are they all about the same score wise?

#12880 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh ok cool, thanks alot for clarifying that I appreciate it. I really like the CIU mode so far but i just need to do better at it. Is there any one of those modes that i should pick or are they all about the same score wise?

For me, Battery seems to be the lowest scoring. FWTBTs I have had some great scores. It helps to get 2x scoring lit, and then cash out on the scoop. In a CIU mode you need to hit each of Sparky, Cross, Snake and Coffin to allow to you cash out and finish the mode (again these inserts light up to show which ones you have left to collect to cash out).

Scoring in the mode itself varies for each mode. Basically, in Sparky you hit him over and over. Fade to Black is all switch hits and the lit up shot. Enter Sandman changes the flashing shots based on switch hits (hit a shot with flashing inserts and you collect that insert. Collect all inserts for big bonus). FWTBT is set up like a grid - each shot collects one insert on that shot).

I personally love Fade to Black as you literally have the lighting on the game fade darker and darker as you get more switch hits.

#12881 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would only say that Battery sucks. Fade to Black is my favorite especially when you complete it and the lights go out. Enter Sandman is a lot of fun too. Really unique mode. FWTBT is good if you just like to let it fly.

#12882 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

For me, Battery seems to be the lowest scoring. FWTBTs I have had some great scores. It helps to get 2x scoring lit, and then cash out on the scoop. In a CIU mode you need to hit each of Sparky, Cross, Snake and Coffin to allow to you cash out and finish the mode (again these inserts light up to show which ones you have left to collect to cash out).
Scoring in the mode itself varies for each mode. Basically, in Sparky you hit him over and over. Fade to Black is all switch hits and the lit up shot. Enter Sandman changes the flashing shots based on switch hits (hit a shot with flashing inserts and you collect that insert. Collect all inserts for big bonus). FWTBT is set up like a grid - each shot collects one insert on that shot).
I personally love Fade to Black as you literally have the lighting on the game fade darker and darker as you get more switch hits.

Good explanation. For Battery I’m pretty certain you can hit other shots to increase Sparky’s Bash value as well. Still sucks though!

#12883 6 years ago

Are the crank it up modes considered mini wizard modes right? If so, what is the wizard mode then? Also - for the modes besides battery (in CUI) do you just hit the flashing shots?

#12884 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Are the crank it up modes considered mini wizard modes right? If so, what is the wizard mode then? Also - for the modes besides battery (in CUI) do you just hit the flashing shots?

The wizard mode is the 5th CIU "End of the Line."

#12885 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Blackened mode is qualified by lighting all of the guitar pic lights (i.e. the ones below the Cross, Switch, Coffin, and Snake inserts). Hit the stand up targets enough times to light each band member. When all 4 band members' guitar pics are lit, Blackened begins.

I believe that you meant 'seek and destroy' mode. and that is actually started when you collect all of the band members by completing the pick targets a number of times (1x for the first band member, 2x for the 2nd, etc... up to 4x for the 4th and final band member). 'fade to black' (if that's what you meant) is one of the 4 crank it modes that you can choose from after qualifying the number of crosses, electric chair switches, coffins and snake hits

#12886 6 years ago

Just played a few more games and i can definitely confirm that the metal post makes a HUGE difference. I have yet to have a left orbit reject. Im sure its still possible for it to happen but its not going to happen very often I guarantee it.

#12887 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I believe that you meant 'seek and destroy' mode. and that is actually started when you collect all of the band members by completing the pick targets a number of times (1x for the first band member, 2x for the 2nd, etc... up to 4x for the 4th and final band member). 'fade to black' (if that's what you meant) is one of the 4 crank it modes that you can choose from after qualifying the number of crosses, electric chair switches, coffins and snake hits

No. Blackened is the mode for collecting the band member pic targets.

Seek and Destroy is from collecting all shot insert lights (i.e. shoot a shot to "qualify the shot". Arrow is Red on that shot. Then hit coffin, snake or sparky and that insert for that red shot lights. If you light all 3 inserts for that shot, then you hit that shot again to light the coffin for a hurry up. Hit the coffin hurry up in time and all 3 inserts for that shot light solid. Light all inserts for all shots solid and you start Seek and Destroy.

Also, when a shot's inserts are solid, when you hit that shot, you collect 1 "hit" for each insert. So if the right ramp is has Snake, Sparky and Cross all lit, each successful right ramp shot will collect 1 snake, 1 sparky and 1 cross. Very helpful to get CIUs lit. But once you play Seek and Destroy, all inserts go unlit. Then its tougher to start CIUs. So there is strategy as to when to start Seek and Destroy.

#12888 6 years ago

From Tilt Forum's Metallica wiki sheet:

Coffin Hurry Up

Collecting Coffin Hurry Ups helps progress faster towards the Crank It Up modes and is required for qualifying the Seek and Destroy mode.

To collect a hurry up you have to:

select shot with red spider arrow by shooting it once (red arrows are your ‘selectors’)
once an arrow is selected it will turn red.
then you must collect each of the three inserts in that lane (electric chair, snake, and grave marker) by hitting each of the Sparky, Snake, and Grave shots.
once you have collected all 3 inserts, the red arrow and all inserts will strobe
hit the lane once more to activate hurry up
the coffin will strobe. hit captive ball to collect hurry up (starts at 1.5 mil and counts down)
Multiple hurry-ups can be started / collected at once for at least double the award.
Once you have collected a hurry up, all three inserts for that shot (or shots) will light solidly, indicating that shot is completed.
if you complete a hurry up, progress will be saved from ball to ball.
if you do not complete it, progress will be lost.

Seek and Destroy

To qualify Seek and Destroy, you have to collect all 5 hurry ups --> Left orbit, grave marker, left ramp, right ramp, right orbit.

You get a nice intro animation and call out, then the band rips into the thrash part of the song.
Timer counts down as the band plays on stage.
One lane will strobe, this is your ‘SEEK’ (also indicated on DMD)
Hit the lane for a jackpot and to add time, and the coffin shot will strobe.
Hit the coffin, this is your ‘DESTROY’, and you are awarded a super jackpot and a new animation / callout.
Repeat until time runs out or you lose your ball.
During the mode, any non-lit spider arrow will score a mini jackpot (250,000 and grows each shot).
At the end of ball or round, you will see your SEEK AND DESTROY total.
If it beats the current record, you make the scoreboard.

Blackened

This mode is started by collecting all 4 band members by hitting all 4 stand-up targets.
Completing the fourth band member requires four completions of the stand-up targets.

For the Blackened mode you have to complete the Guitar Pick targets to light the shots for points. The base starts at 1M and goes up each time you hit a target. The value for each target is 250K + some small increment for each target hit. However unlike most other values in the game, the Blackened mode adds the multiplied value to the base (1M). So if you hit a target with 2x scoring running, it will add +~500k. Times 4 targets and you have 1M + ~2M = 3M which you can then collect with the multiplier.

CRANK IT UP

Huge scoring potential modes, but also high risk because they are single-ball play modes with a short ball-save to start each mode.

To activate the first crank it up mode, 15 hits are required for each of the following:
Grave marker, electric chair, snake, and coffin. (adjustable in settings) Each subsequent CIU requires 5 additional hits (ie. 20,25,30)
Coffin requires 15 captive ball hits, while all others can be scored by the associated shot or a lit corresponding insert on a ramp, loop, or grave marker.

For Whom The Bell Tolls:

All shots will be lit for jackpot shots. Shoot each one three times to complete the mode.
Hit flashing shots. Seems to be the highest scoring mode on the Pro.
Fade to Black:

Jackpot value collected based on switch hits.
One shot will be lit for full value jackpot, then usually changes to different shot if you collect it. for flashing shots and hitting a set number of switches.
Battery:

Sparky bash mode. Each time you bash Sparky, it lights other shots electric chair inserts for jackpots.
Enter Sandman:

This is a controlled, sharpshooting mode. On-the-fly play does not work as well in this mode.
Three random (I believe) inserts on the ramps/loops/cross will be flashing. You must shoot a shot with at least one of the flashing inserts to get a full value jackpot and light that insert(s) solidly.
Each time you hit ANY switch, the 3 inserts that are lit will change to new random positions.
If 2 or 3 inserts are flashing on the same shot, if you shoot that shot, it will award you a 2x/3x jackpot and 2x/3x progress value.
Solidly light all the inserts to score the completion bonus.
Once all are completed, CIU will light at the scoop.
CIU can only be activated in single ball play.
Note: Seek & Destroy carries over into CIU

CIU can be used to achieve monster scores or progress to END OF THE LINE.
To collect your CIU super jackpot exit out of CIU, you only have to hit each of the 4 CIU insert shots (Cross, Chair, Coffin, Snake) and finish at the scoop.
Any ramp or loop will award some points and progress toward completion, but much higher values and greater progress awarded for hitting flashing shots.
Completing enough ramps or loops (or sparky hits in battery) will award a finishing bonus of 15mil.

After hitting the 4 major shots, followed by the scoop, you have the option to end of the mode and cash out or continue. Try to stack 2x scoring with the cashout for huge scores. Choosing to end the mode will give you the opportunity to re-collect 1/4 of your CIU collected super jackpot by hitting all lit spider arrow shots, followed by the scoop. The CIU reprise takes place during both single ball play or multiball, but doesn’t carry over to your next ball.

If you are playing for EOTL, finishing CIU quickly and relighting it is the way to go.

END OF THE LINE

Wizard mode that requires starting all 4 Crank It Up modes to qualify it.

#12889 6 years ago

I've owned Met for a couple years now and still haven't made it to End of the Line Best i've done is like 3 crank it up modes in a game..... some day!

#12890 6 years ago

yep, I was wrong on that one, however the pick targets appear to work like this, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong

to collect james (when his pick is flashing), you need to hit all 4 of the flashing pick targets once, and you will collect him and his pick will go solid

for all the other band members, you need to complete all four pick targets the number of times equal to their band member no.
lars is 2x, kirk is 3x and robert is 4x

like the graveyard stand-ups, if you do not complete an entire set (all 4 picks) during a ball, they reset. however, in the case of lars, kirk and robert if you complete a set of all 4 pick targets during a ball, you qualify that set (meaning if you have lars flashing and manage to get all 4 picks and then are starting on the 2nd set before draining your ball, when you start the next ball you do not need to collect 2 sets of all 4 picks, just one set

#12891 6 years ago

Thank you for the correction.

#12892 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Those are the crank it up modes (where you pick one of Battery, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Fade to Black, and Enter Sandman).
Getting those qualified has nothing directly to do with the MB's. You don't need to play any of the MBs to get a Crank it Up, but they do help speed up the process.
They are lit by collecting enough Snake, Coffin, Cross and Sparky hits. You know you have enough of each when that insert is lit at the bottom. When all 4 are lit you light CIU at the scoop.
You collect Snake by hitting the snake or hitting a shot with a snake insert lit (you light those inserts in your progression to Seek and Destroy). Cross its cross target hits and cross inserts. Sparky is sparky hits and the electric switch inserts. Coffin is just coffin hits although you get bonus coffin hits if you hit one directly after an inlane switch hit.
Hope this helps.

This is why I will never be a great pinball player lol. I can't remember shit.

#12893 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol i feel your pain RoostKing!

#12894 6 years ago

It was noted that Seek and Destroy carries over into CIU so does Lady Justice.

#12895 6 years ago

Don't know how you remember all that. Crikey. I played a bit tonight trying to light the inserts to make it easier to get ciu. I suck. Can never keep it in play long enough to capitalize on it. Some nights it's just drain city.

#12896 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Don't know how you remember all that. Crikey. I played a bit tonight trying to light the inserts to make it easier to get ciu. I suck. Can never keep it in play long enough to capitalize on it. Some nights it's just drain city.

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

#12897 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Kewl story bro!

#12898 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just go for Sparky multi ball right off the hop, don't worry about lighting inserts that will happen naturally. I turned my CIU requirements down to 10 hits and the game is more rewarding and everyone has a chance to get to CIU. Also I try to hit the Snake's mouth ASAP (just once), so when I do hit ramps/orbits/crosses I advance the snake portion of CIU.

#12899 6 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

I've owned Met for a couple years now and still haven't made it to End of the Line Best i've done is like 3 crank it up modes in a game..... some day!

A month away from having this game for 4 years, and I'm in the same boat. Only 3 CIUs in a game. Damn....just one more game....

#12900 6 years ago

I've had my MET Premium since the end of October... Bought it from a fellow pinsider and kept all of his high scores in it so I'd have something to reach for. (the low score is like 250M... I've only had over 200M once... /sigh). Well, this weekend my sister came over and we played for awhile... She ended up getting her name in for high score in Lady Justice mode (~21M). It's my machine and I still don't have my name in ANYTHING on it! Grrr.... Stupid game....

...that I still love playing, I just suck at.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 434.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/258 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.