Topic Stats

• 16,816 posts
  • 945 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 358 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,849 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1570754293555 (resized).jpg
Image from iOS (7) (resized).jpg
20191005_171001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2894 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_234519 (resized).jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190916203030373 (resized).jpg
buzzkill (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190920_182141 (resized).jpg
15684089715109170470619334034077 (resized).jpg
20190912_083330 (resized).jpg
20190912_083321 (resized).jpg
2905F0AD-0501-43A0-BA96-25707AD54169 (resized).jpeg
6C64922E-247F-47D9-9FD4-5F66DE05ADED (resized).jpeg
IMG_2749 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 10.11.33 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 16816 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 337.
#12751 1 year ago

Tallica sux

#12752 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its going to arrive tomorrow between 10am and 2pm. All i know is that effin delivery truck better not :lalala:break down or some stupid shit like that!

Hahahahaja
May I present "The Waiting"
by Mr. Tom Petty featuring Eddie Schmeder.

#12753 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hahahahaja
May I present "The Waiting"
by Mr. Tom Petty featuring Eddie Schmeder.
» YouTube video

Eddie Vedder is one Bad Azz MF Gryszzz. People don’t realize what a great talent he is. Here is my most favorite performance by him, this is epic and i never get tired of watching this video!

#12754 1 year ago

16E683CC-95A2-46AF-9E9C-E177F4D541EF (resized).jpeg

#12755 1 year ago

One of the best versions of Cowboy Song:

#12756 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

» YouTube video

Thats some good music there now. Rock and Roll is not nearly as good as it used to be.

#12757 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Eddie Vedder is one Bad Azz MF Gryszzz. People don’t realize what a great talent he is. Here is my most favorite performance by him, this is epic and i never get tired of watching this video!
» YouTube video

And here's mine ...

Oh yeah - and I LOVE my MET!!!

DSC02501 (resized).JPG

#12758 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

And here's mine ...
» YouTube video

That’s awesome and so is your collection of games! The purple powder coat looks fantastic as well.

#12759 1 year ago

The party is about to begin folks!!

20180301_144702 (resized).jpg

#12760 1 year ago

Congrats, man! Let us know how it goes. I’d love to get my hands on one of these while they are still available NIB.

#12761 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Quick, stop that guy from peeing on your game!

#12762 1 year ago

Congrats bub!

#12763 1 year ago

Sweet!

#12764 1 year ago

Wooohooooooooo!!! I’m finally in!!!!

image (resized).jpg

#12765 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

man what a great feeling!!! nice!

#12766 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

And here's mine ...
» YouTube video

Can you take a pic of the Playfield facing straight on and more specifically the light rails? I have the creeping death pinblades and haven't been overly pumped about blocking my ramps and whatnot, but I do love how the blades light up

#12767 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

man what a great feeling!!! nice!

and a great smell.

#12768 1 year ago

Im in and couldn't be happier! Holy shit is this game great!

20180301_180706 (resized).jpg

20180301_180649 (resized).jpg

20180301_184430 (resized).jpg

#12769 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Can you take a pic of the Playfield facing straight on and more specifically the light rails? I have the creeping death pinblades and haven't been overly pumped about blocking my ramps and whatnot, but I do love how the blades light up

DSC02491 (resized).JPG
DSC02490 (resized).JPG

#12770 1 year ago

I love the Premium translite - too bad they don't sell those anymore.

#12771 1 year ago

How did you get the cemetery arch to fit with the creeping death lights?

#12772 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

How did you get the cemetery arch to fit with the creeping death lights?

The creeping death light slightly flexes and bends. Therefore you can install cemetery and bend the creeping death light around it.

#12773 1 year ago

Man what a night tonight was! I played the hell out of my new game and im so glad that i ended up going with this game. No way I could have picked a better game. I know this is the honeymoon stage but this game is so good that its always going to feel like the honeymoon stage. Damn, what a killer game! I did have a pop bumper that kept screwing up and i had to work on that a good while until i figured out how i needed to adjust it but its all good now im 99% sure.

Oh yeah, and the Hammer that almost kept me from buying the Premium because I didn’t like it turned out to be Bad Ass! I love it!

#12774 1 year ago

That new backbox looks so much better than the previous one.

#12775 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Man what a night tonight was! I played the hell out of my new game and im so glad that i ended up going with this game. No way I could have picked a better game. I know this is the honeymoon stage but this game is so good that its always going to feel like the honeymoon stage. Damn, what a killer game! I did have a pop bumper that kept screwing up and i had to work on that a good while until i figured out how i needed to adjust it but its all good now im 99% sure.
Oh yeah, and the Hammer that almost kept me from buying the Premium because I didn’t like it turned out to be Bad Ass! I love it!

We have twins, mine arrived yesterday as well. I LOVE it! My first NIB Stern that didn’t have problems out of the box. It played flawlessly for 3 hours last night. I hope it stays that way.

Enjoy your new machine!

#12776 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Do you have a sub hooked up yet? If not -- you'll love the hammer even more once you do.

#12777 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Do you have a sub hooked up yet? If not -- you'll love the hammer even more once you do.

and get the Pinnovators sub hook up, I think it makes a big difference.

#12778 1 year ago
Quoted from pninja005:

That new backbox looks so much better than the previous one.

I like the design of the new backbox with the exception that stern got rid of the coffin lock mechanism and really cheaped out with those 2 bolts that feel like they would strip out pretty easily

#12779 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I like the design of the new backbox with the exception that stern got rid of the coffin lock mechanism and really cheaped out with those 2 bolts that feel like they would strip out pretty easily

What coffin lock mechanism in the backbox? (maybe I don't want to know what I'm missing though.....)

#12780 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I havent got a sub yet but i can imagine how cool the hammer would sound when it smashes the ball through the playfield.

#12781 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hell yes! Such a great game! The hammer is awesome. If you haven't already, add a shaker and sub. Trust me

#12782 1 year ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hell yes! Such a great game! The hammer is awesome. If you haven't already, add a shaker and sub. Trust me

I put a shaker on it but not a sub yet. The shaker is definitely nice with MET.

#12783 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I havent got a sub yet but i can imagine how cool the hammer would sound wgen it smashes the ball through the playfield.

The best sounds from the sub on METLE/PREM are the spinners.

#12784 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Oh yeah i never even thought about that but i bet that is cool! I love the drum sounding spinners. This game is just flat out good!

#12785 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Totally agree. Kick-drum spinners!

#12786 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

The hammer drop ain't no slouch either!

Rob

#12787 1 year ago

Get a shaker, pinnovators sub kit, and an external sub. Crank the sound up to at least 40 and prepare yourself....I guarantee you won’t stop smiling...

#12788 1 year ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Get a shaker, pinnovators sub kit, and an external sub. Crank the sound up to at least 40 and prepare yourself....I guarantee you won’t stop smiling...

^^^ THIS! ^^^

#12790 1 year ago

So what is considered to be a good score on this game? My very first game was my best game at 98 million. I haven’t done so well since because i cant stop watching the animations on the dmd lol.

#12791 1 year ago

300 million or higher is decent

#12792 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

300 million or higher is decent

I got a long way to go then.......i will get there though eventually! I love this game even more than TWD, its got so many cool features and shots that its unreal. My only gripe is that damn left orbit reject. Ive played around with the slope and the leveling left to right and no matter what i am getting damn near 100% rejects. That sucks because i like when it drops down into the pops.

#12793 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I got a long way to go then.......i will get there though eventually! I love this game even more than TWD, its got so many cool features and shots that its unreal. My only gripe is that damn left orbit reject. Ive played around with the slope and the leveling left to right and no matter what i am getting damn near 100% rejects. That sucks because i like when it drops down into the pops.

I must suck then. Anything over 100 million I consider a great game.

#12794 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I must suck then. Anything over 100 million I consider a great game.

Lol i feel your pain trust me.

#12795 1 year ago

I had a game the other day where everything clicked and I ended up with 250M. I wish I had more time to play and try to better that. I'm no great player, so have confidence.

#12796 1 year ago

100 mil is a good score without getting to CIU modes. CIU modes can be 100mil - 200mil + all by themself. Complete the CIU and get 2x scoring behind the piston before collecting. Plus you have a chance at 20% of your collect after the mode is over by collecting all the lit spiders and going back to the scoop.

#12797 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My only gripe is that damn left orbit reject. Ive played around with the slope and the leveling left to right and no matter what i am getting damn near 100% rejects. That sucks because i like when it drops down into the pops.

I know it varies from game to game but with mine, replacing that orbit post with the metal one stopped my left orbit rejects.

#12798 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

100 mil is a good score without getting to CIU modes. CIU modes can be 100mil - 200mil + all by themself. Complete the CIU and get 2x sxoring behind the piston before collecting. Plus you have a chance at 20% of your collect after the mode is over by collecting all the lit spiders and going back to the scoop.

Yep - CIU jackpots plus 2X scoring are where BIG points are to be had.

For those not already aware of them, McSirTuna (w/ Buffalo Pinball) has made some excellent MET tutorials for maximizing scoring as well as general rules info. Here are just a couple of them:

#12799 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I know it varies from game to game but with mine, replacing that orbit post with the metal one stopped my left orbit rejects.

Where can i get the metal post and how hard is it to install?

#12800 1 year ago

Pinball Life, easy to install. I put mine in about a year ago. At first I still had a bunch of rejects, now I can't remember the last time I had one. Even with a fast orbit shot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 16816 posts in this topic. You are on page 256 of 337.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside