C7302EC0-E40C-4401-A735-26261435813E (resized).jpeg
38320F75-D438-4EC6-B8F0-EA529FC5A079 (resized).jpeg
51CBA7A7-76AF-40F6-997E-2582DB57CB32 (resized).jpeg
2EB670D4-ACA6-43E3-B535-41603CD5B57C (resized).jpeg
IMG_6790 (resized).jpeg
met magnet update (resized).JPG
711e62c89062984f8180055465d890896b652bf8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,667 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 434.
#11451 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Here's mine for reference. I haven't tried to fit a ball in that spot though.
edit: I tried and a ball on my game would get stuck there too. But, ball search would free it when the hammer moves.
Rob

Thanks Rob, for some reason ball search doesn't dislodge mine
Thanks for looking into this for me, appreciate it.

#11452 6 years ago

Have had MET for a week. I've got the basics down pretty good. It's a blast to play!

#11453 6 years ago

MET Tidbits:

Try disabling the auto plunge on ball lock if you have a premium/LE model. You get an extra skill shot for every lock!

Hold the flipper button during plunge for a super skill shot, but still try to hit the top lanes, especially the right one. You will get a multiplied super skill shot!

Rob

#11454 6 years ago

Had my MET premium for a week now. One light by left flipper came loose, just left it out since came out 3 times now. Also the snake is shooting down the middle like 40% of the time. Anyway to adjust the angle? havent really looked at it underneath yet. Airball off sparky only other thing going on. Plays great had a few crank it ups and decent scores of 150mm, quite thrilling the chase of the tasks then the pressure of not messing up crank it up. love it. Stupid snake driving me nuts though. Gonna replace the block with captive ball as well.

#11455 6 years ago
Quoted from Shrumdog:

Airball off sparky only other thing going on.

This is an easy one to fix. You need the extended airball plastic. Rickwh used to make them. Not sure if he still does.

#11456 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

This is an easy one to fix. You need the extended airball plastic. Rickwh used to make them. Not sure if he still does.

Pinbits has it

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_74&products_id=630

#11457 6 years ago

sold out

#11458 6 years ago

Shows the Sparky protector is still included with the protector and dress kit, if you need some other protectors as well.

#11459 6 years ago

Send Pam an email. They might be able to run a batch or just need to update the website.

#11460 6 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

I've had a few balls get caught behind the hammer. Just wondering if there's a fix for it?

That's strange. I never had that happen in 3+ years of ownership OR see it on pinside.

#11461 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That's strange. I never had that happen in 3+ years of ownership OR see it on pinside.

I had one get stuck there during a multi ball. It took me a little while to find it. Never had it happen again, so it seems to be kind of a freak thing.

#11462 6 years ago

I do have a few sparky air all protectors ready to ship out. When these are gone I don't see me making any more as the demand is way down (like 1 every couple months). Anyways $6 via PayPal shipped to you. (US Only).

Pm me for PayPal info

Thanks

#11463 6 years ago

Sparky airball protectors that I had in stock are gone.

Thanks everyone.

#11464 6 years ago

installed the newton ball assembly from pinball wizards last night, no clearance for the third nut at top of assemble because magnet down tube is in the way so I just left it off as the ball seems to stay tight because of the 2 back nuts. (note easier to do you if take off the hammer or at least one screw and turn the hammer like i did) Plays better no more bashing balls and scratching playfield, seems easier to hit ball lock too.

Also had some stuff from mezel mods. Plastic protectors, 2 of them dont fit, not enough thread when placed(bumper ones) and one on right ball lane isnt right size can catch ball coming down right ramp, sparky orange wire on helmet is good mod. and fuel lighting is waste if you have led which all newer metallica are. So pretty much a waste of time besides the sparky helmet.

#11465 6 years ago

Hey gang, I have a Premium and loving it. Wanted to ask advice on a lighting mod. You know when graveyard multi ball is ready, there is that super bright-white LED lit? I saw a video where a guy had replaced that with a red light, it looked a lot better, especially if you have the Cemetery arch that has red lights.

Does anyone know what red bulb to get to replace that white one?

Thanks for any advice you can provide! Cheers, -Paul

#11466 6 years ago

Have an extra creeping death cross vinyl speaker panel overlay. $30 shipped OBO

#11467 6 years ago

So what's with IAMDARRAS? He's the guy that sells the eyeball sticker for the Pro coffin. He QUICKLY replied to me when I asked if he still sold it, but has not replied to me since then. Is he the world's biggest dick or what? Anyone buy one of these from him and actually heard back from him? Should I cancel my paypal with him or keep waiting? It's been a week now.

#11468 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Should I cancel my paypal with him or keep waiting?

Cancel and get your money back. The dude has ripped off other people on Pinside by not delivering on products bought. There's other pro coffin mods that look better than his sticker.

#11469 6 years ago

That's a shame, as I really want that. But it's been 9 days since I sent him money. Like, alright already. Not a single message back is SHIT customer service.

#11470 6 years ago

I actually had IAMDARRASs eyeball sticker MOD on mine and replaced it with the under casket transparent skull insert....it has a cooler MET feel to it than the eyeball sticker MOD.

#11471 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Should I cancel my paypal with him or keep waiting?

I was just as frustrated but to be fair to the guy, mine was delivered in 3 1/2 weeks. Give it some more time.

#11472 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I was just as frustrated but to be fair to the guy, mine was delivered in 3 1/2 weeks. Give it some more time.

Yeah same here. He's strange to deal with for sure. I've had mine for prolly 2 years now but when I ordered it was the same experience. Hell take the money then like maybe 2-3 weeks go by and all of a sudden an envelope shows up with a hand written address on it and your sticker/cling in it. I can't say whether or not to cancel as it seems some have been ripped off. But I would wait a lil longer. I like mine. I will say this though, if you do get it make sure you peel it up when you go to wax your playfield. I didn't take it up once and started wiping wax all over it and it faded the black ink to more of a gray now. Looks fine when lit up but it's definitely faded now. My mistake.

#11473 6 years ago

Picked up a pro today (newer metal backbox one with LEDs). What is the current favorite to add premium lightshow to this? Still the TotalLightshow?

#11474 6 years ago

The eyeball sticker mod looks like garbage compared to the skulls underlay. And you will get the skulls very quickly after payment.

#11475 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The eyeball sticker mod looks like garbage compared to the skulls underlay. And you will get the skulls very quickly after payment.

Yeah. I think you've convinced me.

#11476 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Picked up a pro today (newer metal backbox one with LEDs). What is the current favorite to add premium lightshow to this? Still the TotalLightshow?

Total light show is AMAZING. Really awesome and totally worth it.

#11477 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Total light show is AMAZING. Really awesome and totally worth it.

Is it plug and play with the led pro or do I need to buy more leds to get the effects? Sorry if this is dumb but I'm new to this and couldn't find a clear answer on all the threads I read.

#11478 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Yeah I want to change out to that. Just haven't gotten around to ordering it haha

#11479 6 years ago

Who can do leds in the snake eyes?

#11480 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Who can do leds in the snake eyes?

I know HOOKED used to do them, but I'm not sure if he still does.

#11481 6 years ago

Thanks bro, i will reach out to him.

#11482 6 years ago

What's a Pinball Refinery Pro or Premium worth $ ?

Are they generally desirable?

#11483 6 years ago

Pinball Refinery pro around $7000 and Premium $9000. They are custom completely modded one offs. Heres a couple of pics.

IMG_1307 (resized).JPGIMG_1307 (resized).JPG

IMG_0935 (resized).JPGIMG_0935 (resized).JPG

IMG_0937 (resized).JPGIMG_0937 (resized).JPG

#11484 6 years ago

I ordered the mezel mod orange/blue sparky helmet mod. It says to connect the 2pin spotlight wire to the jumper harness on the end of the mod. Am i missing something here? It didnt come with a jumper harness. The end of the mod has a socket and led atrached. (Pic). How do i connect this or did i get the wrong thing? (For a met premium)

20170826_134459 (resized).jpg20170826_134459 (resized).jpg

#11485 6 years ago

I think I am pretty much done with modding my MET Premium. I got a base unit with a few minor mods from Steve over at Pinball Refinery and then went buck wild. Steve @ PBR and Melissa @ Cointaker kick ass. I recommend them to anyone looking to get a NIB pinball that want to get powerdercoated and modded from the get go. The only thing left is to color the cross LED's but I am waiting for the cross LED mod to be made for the premium. If anyone notices any other tasteful mods I haven't done yet, please me know.

IMG_2327 (resized).JPGIMG_2327 (resized).JPG
IMG_2330 (resized).JPGIMG_2330 (resized).JPG
IMG_2329 (resized).JPGIMG_2329 (resized).JPG

IMG_2328 (resized).JPGIMG_2328 (resized).JPG
IMG_2331 (resized).JPGIMG_2331 (resized).JPG
IMG_2332 (resized).JPGIMG_2332 (resized).JPG
IMG_2334 (resized).JPGIMG_2334 (resized).JPG

#11486 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I think I am pretty much done with modding my MET Premium. I got a base unit with a few minor mods from Steve over at Pinball Refinery and then went buck wild. Steve @ PBR and Melissa @ Cointaker kick ass. I recommend them to anyone looking to get a NIB pinball that want to get powerdercoated and modded from the get go. The only thing left is to color the cross LED's but I am waiting for the cross LED mod to be made for the premium. If anyone notices any other tasteful mods I haven't done yet, please me know.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-prole-graveyard-mod#post-3934035

#11487 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Yup that's loaded all right but how about my Leg Light-Ups in purple and same color for beatmasters shooter housing light up?

#11488 6 years ago

I considered that mod but not sure if the art looks out of place with the rest of the machine. Vinny's hammer looks good though.

Plus I don't think it will fit with cemetery arch and ride the lightning bars.

#11489 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup that's loaded all right but how about my Leg Light-Ups in purple and same color for beatmasters shooter housing light up?

I didn't do under an lighting so I am not sure it would look good without that.

#11490 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Is it plug and play with the led pro or do I need to buy more leds to get the effects? Sorry if this is dumb but I'm new to this and couldn't find a clear answer on all the threads I read.

You'll need 10 red and 10 blue or something like that, you'll get all the Info just pm the dude that makes it, tops bloke and probably the best mod in pinball tbh!

#11491 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I didn't do under an lighting so I am not sure it would look good without that.

MustangPaul-GB-LegLights02 (resized).jpgMustangPaul-GB-LegLights02 (resized).jpg

GBLE green. (resized).jpgGBLE green. (resized).jpg

Red leg Light ups 3 (resized).jpgRed leg Light ups 3 (resized).jpg

Leg lights (resized).jpegLeg lights (resized).jpeg

#11492 6 years ago

Thanks for the pics Paul

#11494 6 years ago

Paul u ever think of making interactive

Quoted from bent98:I think I am pretty much done with modding my MET Premium. I got a base unit with a few minor mods from Steve over at Pinball Refinery and then went buck wild. Steve @ PBR and Melissa @ Cointaker kick ass. I recommend them to anyone looking to get a NIB pinball that want to get powerdercoated and modded from the get go. The only thing left is to color the cross LED's but I am waiting for the cross LED mod to be made for the premium. If anyone notices any other tasteful mods I haven't done yet, please me know.

Spiders on the spot lights by mezel plus a tv by sparky im sure ill think of a couple more

#11495 6 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Spiders on the spot lights by mezel plus a tv by sparky im sure ill think of a couple more

Yea I saw those but they look too too plasticy. I never saw a tv by sparky but not sure it would look good in that area.

#11496 6 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Yea I saw those but they look too too plasticy. I never saw a tv by sparky but not sure it would look good in that area.

I don't sell the MET displays with the plastic frames anymore. I sell a TSPP TV and a generic wood cab TV for many other titles, but I don't think the TVs really go with the MET theme.

#11497 6 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

No but you could do it easy, just splice in to a 12v flasher. My mod is 12v. I do have a new mod in the proto stage which I think is pretty cool.

#11498 6 years ago

After receiving no contact of any kind from him for over two weeks, this just quietly showed up from iamdarras today. Not good customer service at all, but the man finally followed through.

20170829_134952 (resized).jpg20170829_134952 (resized).jpg

#11499 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

After receiving no contact of any kind from him for over two weeks, this just quietly showed up from iamdarras today. Not good customer service at all, but the man finally followed through.

2 weeks, wow. The day my mod goes out I send a pm with a tracking number.

#11500 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

2 weeks, wow. The day my mod goes out I send a pm with a tracking number.

I don't mind two weeks if he didn't just fall off the face of the earth without even ONE reply to me. Oh well. At least I got it now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
7,600 (OBO)
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.50
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

There are 21,667 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 434.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/230?hl=joncrox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.