IMG_2159 (resized).jpeg
Metallica PBT 2 1 (resized).jpg
Metallica PBT 1 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0369 (resized).jpeg
45F86A5C-164A-4AE7-82D5-F956B0FBF61A (resized).png
13D88BB1-0F57-46B2-92AB-557955F4A9B6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0271 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 433.
#10402 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

What's the amps one ramp draws?

About 60mA max. It's only two LEDs.

#10403 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

About 60mA max. It's only two LEDs.

Just checking. Thanks.

#10404 6 years ago

Bandit, will the EL wire be interactive? (I haven't been following much lately)

#10405 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Bandit, will the EL wire be interactive? (I haven't been following much lately)

Fully linked into the GI show. Full video in about 24 hrs.

#10406 6 years ago

Trontallica?!

#10407 6 years ago

Okay, wanted to get some opinions, I LOVE my Met Prem, but I changed all the songs about a year+ ago with Pinball Browser. Since I changed the songs, there has been at least one or two software updates. I'm currently running version 1.63. Is there enough improvements in the most recent code to warrant upgrading the code (and the reason I haven't is I'd have to spend a lot of time re-doing my songs)? Would appreciate some opinions and maybe feedback and what has changed since 1.63.

#10408 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Okay, wanted to get some opinions, I LOVE my Met Prem, but I changed all the songs about a year+ ago with Pinball Browser. Since I changed the songs, there has been at least one or two software updates. I'm currently running version 1.63. Is there enough improvements in the most recent code to warrant upgrading the code (and the reason I haven't is I'd have to spend a lot of time re-doing my songs)? Would appreciate some opinions and maybe feedback and what has changed since 1.63.

Are you a serious (methodical, ctrl ball, plan shots in advance) or casual (see ball, smack ball) player? If you're more casual you won't notice much difference. If you're more serious then update, there are vital subtle changes to item collecting, combo scoring and some minor bug fixes.

#10409 6 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I would update to the latest version. In all likelihood this is the final software version and I do not expect any further updates to Metallica.

Here is the changelog for the 2 latest updates since 1.63:

V1.7 - June 19, 2016
====================

- Added/implemented the setting "COFFIN LOCKS/MULTIBALL STACK WITH
OTHER MULTIBALLS", which existed on the PRO but was absent
on the Premium/LE.
- Added an addition rule for the spinners. Completing the guitar pick
targets lights the spinners for extra points (1-shot). The base value
is 100k/spin, and increases 10k/spin each time the guitar pick targets
are completed, to a maximum of 250k/spin.

- Timed modes (Blackened, Coffin Hurry-Up, Fuel, Lady Justice, Seek &
Destroy) were not being paused when the Crank It Up mode select was
active. This has been corrected.
- Changed combo scoring so 3+-way combos increase in value much more
quickly.
- Fuel lane now awards 1 blown piston for each lit light, instead of
1 blown piston for all three lit lights.
- Added speech to the "Enter Sandman" and the "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
modes.
- Synced knocker to run with replay/special effects.
- Added speech for chair guy fry ready (electric chair multiball).
- Added a speech call for snake lock lit.
- Fixed player up effects so they wait for speech.
- For whom the bell tolls mode was not displaying the score correctly.
This has been corrected.
- Added mystery awards for the "Crank It Up" modes:
Battery -
Awards 1 sparky hit.
Lights all shots at level 2 (blinking).
Increases the sparky value.
Increases the shot values.
Enter Sandman -
Awards the first blinking shot from left to right.
Lights 1 additional item.
Fade To Black -
Awards the blinking shot.
Requires 2 fewer switch hits to achieve the next fade level,
to a minimum of 5 switch hits per level.
For Whom The Bell Tolls -
Awards the first blinking shot from left to right.
Lights all shots to complete an entire column (1 time).
There is no advantage to increasing the mystery level before collecting
the award; the award will not improve.
- Cross/electric chair/coffin/snake super skill shots now award +1
of the item towards bonus/crank it up/end of the line bonus for each
regular skill shot made.
- Fixed a problem with the bonus where stopping the bonus presentation using the
flipper buttons would leave one of the item flasher effects (cross,
electric chair, coffin, snake) running.
- Some switches would be flagged with an error in the tech alert when
they should not have been. The list of offending switches are:
TOURNAMENT START BUTTON
START BUTTON
TROUGH JAM
LEFT COIN
CENTER COIN
RIGHT COIN
FOURTH COIN
FIFTH COIN
TILT PENDULUM
SLAM TILT (OPTIONAL)
TICKET NOTCH
BACK
MINUS
PLUS
SELECT
DIP #1 - #8
- Added bonus for all items collected at the start of "The End Of The
Line". Added speech and sound effects.
- Added a lamp effect for coffin hurry-up start.
- Added alternate speech for fuel mode start.
- Removed "casket" text from coffin multiball start effect.
- Fixed an issue where the music was not quiet immediately after the player
selected a mode for "Crank It Up".
- Added super jackpot stage to snake multiball. After collecting 5
(adjustable) snake combo jackpots, all shots are lit for super jackpot
until the end of the multiball. Playfield shots disappear when
collected, and reappear when all have been collected or the snake
eject is scored.
- Added speech for HSTD enter initials timeout.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the device driver for the magnets to ignore
the "disabled" adjustment.
- Fixed the player up display effect so it does not end with blank text.
- Fixed stray (bad) pixels in the BATTERY mode intro art.
- Combos were not clearing a counter properly, which caused incorrect
combo values to carry over to other players. This has been corrected.

V1.64 - April 23, 2015
======================

- The coffin magnet was not honoring the "disabled" adjustment. This
has been corrected.

- Seek & Destroy mode has been changed so it now awards 1 cross,
1 snake, and 1 electric chair each time one of the main shots (left
loop, cross lane, left ramp, right ramp, right loop) is made when
lit. This allows progress towards lighting "Crank It Up" during
Seek & Destroy.
- Boosted Seek & Destroy scores from 750k to 1M (seek shot) and 375k
to 500k (regular shot).
- Added lamp status on the sparky lamps for electric chair multiball
and battery mode that indicate progress toward lighting the super
jackpot and completing the mode, respectively.
- Added art to the combo high score to date display effect in the
attract mode. Changed the font for the combo award and the combo
jackpot award.
- Increased lady justice "big value" score.
- Added design team members to the default (factory reset) HSTD.
- Increased the display/lamp/sound priorities for the multiball modes
(Coffin, Cross, Electric Chair, Snake). Previously, these were the
same as Fuel/Seek & Destroy, which caused interference. The priority
for Coffin was set to something higher than Cross/Electric Chair/Snake,
as Coffin is rare to get, and alternates between shots and the captive
ball (so there will be opportunity to see Cross/Electric Chair/Snake
effects on the shots when Coffin is available on the captive ball).
- Changed the names of the diagnostic buttons (these are translated now).
- Fixed a problem with the mystery sound effect not coming through due
to higher priority sound effects from previous effects taking too long
to finish up.
- Removed track #4 from outlane drain sound so big effects will not get
cut off.
- Fixed text running off the display.

#10410 6 years ago

I heard there will be one more update eventually, as time allows.

#10411 6 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Coffin MB is the only MB who can be stacked with other multiballs. It will be more fun if there's a possibility to stack Sparky with Snake or Grave. I only have Met since one week, maybe i miss something?

#10412 6 years ago

Also, for those who disable the center orbit post, do you find the flow better or does the game is more fun? I think in this case there's a pro and a con. I have an IM but i let this post active, because it's useful.

#10413 6 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Coffin MB is the only MB who can be stacked with other multiballs. It will be more fun if there's a possibility to stack Sparky with Snake or Grave. I only have Met since one week, maybe i miss something?

That's correct. I believe you can only stack one extra MB with coffin as well. Wish there was an easier way to get to coffin MB besides a zillion hits to the capture ball. I rarely see it when I play but I guess that is the point of such modes. Sure is fun to get coffin, another mb, fuel, and other stuff going at the same time.

#10414 6 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Also, for those who disable the center orbit post, do you find the flow better or does the game is more fun? I think in this case there's a pro and a con. I have an IM but i let this post active, because it's useful.

I would never disable the center orbit post unless it was malfunctioning. It's a pretty key element to the game to use an orbit and have the post stop the momentum to send the ball into the pops for more fuel awards via blown pistons.

#10415 6 years ago

I would love to see Lyman add one more song to the game to replace the duplicitous use of For Whom the Bell Tolls (used for both Coffin MB and FHTBT crank it up mode). Since the "Coffin" is from the cover of the Death Magnetic album, I think it would make sense to use a song from that album. Personal preference would be All Nightmare Long or My Apocalypse, both of which are kick ass songs and would fit within the "Coffin" theme. Plus it would be great to have those songs to choose from at the start of the game.

#10416 6 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

That's correct. I believe you can only stack one extra MB with coffin as well. Wish there was an easier way to get to coffin MB besides a zillion hits to the capture ball. I rarely see it when I play but I guess that is the point of such modes. Sure is fun to get coffin, another mb, fuel, and other stuff going at the same time.

You can adjust the number of hit for lock in the adjustments, i test now with 5 hits lock 1, 5 hits lock 2 and 10 hits lock 3. You can see more often the coffin mb this way

#10417 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I would love to see Lyman add one more song to the game to replace the duplicitous use of For Whom the Bell Tolls (used for both Coffin MB and FHTBT crank it up mode). Since the "Coffin" is from the cover of the Death Magnetic album, I think it would make sense to use a song from that album. Personal preference would be All Nightmare Long or My Apocalypse, both of which are kick ass songs and would fit within the "Coffin" theme. Plus it would be great to have those songs to choose from at the start of the game.

It would be nice but I think it's extremely unlikely at this point that any songs will be added. That would mean a new or at least modified license agreement with the band and at this point Stern isn't going to throw extra money or complications into the build. They will sell just as many units without updating the code.

#10418 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It would be nice but I think it's extremely unlikely at this point that any songs will be added. That would mean a new or at least modified license agreement with the band and at this point Stern isn't going to throw extra money or complications into the build. They will sell just as many units without updating the code.

Yeah, I know. I guy can dream can't he?

The only things that make me think that this is at all possible is that Lyman is on code and Metallica as a band seem to have been really into the game (e.g. custom callouts from each band member).

#10419 6 years ago

I've gotta say, after playing in the TPF tournament this year I think I may adjust my CIU settings like they did. They lowered the number of shots to get to CIU which I felt really opened up some new strategies and took away some of the chopping in the game. Don't get me wrong about the statement of "chopping" but I've always felt the game got a little to repetitive as you progressed in the game. Making this change opens things up a bit more. All with the added benefit of family and friends actually being able to see some of these modes (current state only my pinhead friends can get to one).

Obviously it will make EOL easier to achieve and scores will be higher but in a home environment it's about fun anyways. Anyone make the change or considered it for their home game?

#10421 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I've gotta say, after playing in the TPF tournament this year I think I may adjust my CIU settings like they did. They lowered the number of shots to get to CIU which I felt really opened up some new strategies and took away some of the chopping in the game. Don't get me wrong about the statement of "chopping" but I've always felt the game got a little to repetitive as you progressed in the game. Making this change opens things up a bit more. All with the added benefit of family and friends actually being able to see some of these modes (current state only my pinhead friends can get to one).
Obviously it will make EOL easier to achieve and scores will be higher but in a home environment it's about fun anyways. Anyone make the change or considered it for their home game?

Always set it however you will get the most enjoyment out of your multi thousand dollar toy. Never worry about others. Lyman, Dwight, etc are geniuses but they don't know the appropriate default skill level for everyone, that's why many things are adjustable in settings. I typically stay full factory, but I will sometimes changes things to mix it up and see some modes more frequently. A simple open of the coin door and a few button presses and off you go.

#10422 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

» YouTube video

If that isn't distracting, I don't know what is. IMO.

#10423 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I've gotta say, after playing in the TPF tournament this year I think I may adjust my CIU settings like they did. They lowered the number of shots to get to CIU which I felt really opened up some new strategies and took away some of the chopping in the game.

Do you know what the new settings are?

#10424 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballdork:

Do you know what the new settings are?

For the tournament they started the first CIU at 7 and the each additional was 2 more. So, 7, 9, 11 and 13. That's a little to easy for a home environment so I think I'm going to go 10, 12, 14, 16 and see how it plays.

#10425 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

For the tournament they started the first CIU at 7 and the each additional was 2 more. So, 7, 9, 11 and 13. That's a little to easy for a home environment so I think I'm going to go 10, 12, 14, 16 and see how it plays.

Since I'm not the greatest player maybe I need to do this if I ever hope to see EOTL... closest I've ever gotten was to start a 3rd CIU with the factory settings.

#10426 6 years ago

I had eotl ready last night, based on what the dmd said, but i didnt know how to start it. Seemed I may have needed to hit a pic or two??

#10427 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I had eotl ready last night, based on what the dmd said, but i didnt know how to start it. Seemed I may have needed to hit a pic or two??

Is it not the same as starting a 5th CIU mode? I thought hitting the scoop when ready will start it. Never been there myself though...

#10428 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

After your 4th CIU you have to re-light CIU by hitting all the objects again a set number of times. I believe it's 2 more than what was needed for the 4th CIU but I'm not positive on that number. Once that is accomplished the CIU scoop will be lit. It's basically the 5th CIU.

#10429 6 years ago

Is it not the same as starting a 5th CIU mode? I thought hitting the scoop when ready will start it. Never been there myself though...

The scoop was not lit. Maybe I misread the dmd, but it did say something about eotl being ready. Maybe it said x more hits to start eotl? I couldn't figure out and the animation was gone.

#10430 6 years ago

Hey everyone,
I'm buying a Met Premium NIB this week. Do you guys know if it will come with 1.7 or if I'll need to do an immediate update? Also are there other things I should plan on doing/adjusting straight out of the box? Thanks for your time and I'm ridiculously excited that my 2nd pin will be Metallica!! It's going to make my Earthshaker look like an ugly step child

#10431 6 years ago
Quoted from DatNoobAdam:

Hey everyone,
I'm buying a Met Premium NIB this week. Do you guys know if it will come with 1.7 or if I'll need to do an immediate update? Also are there other things I should plan on doing/adjusting straight out of the box? Thanks for your time and I'm ridiculously excited that my 2nd pin will be Metallica!! It's going to make my Earthshaker look like an ugly step child

A NIB will ship with the latest 1.7 software. I had to adjust both my mystery scoop and snake mouth switches within my first 10 games and they have been great ever since. I would consider using mylar or a carbon fiber cliffy protector at the magnets to prevent PF wear.

#10432 6 years ago

A NIB will ship with the latest 1.7 software. I had to adjust both my mystery scoop and snake mouth switches within my first 10 games and they have been great ever since. I would consider using mylar or a carbon fiber cliffy protector at the magnets to prevent PF wear.

Sweet, thanks brother!

#10433 6 years ago

I'm curious what adjustments you had to make to your snake. I'm getting a fair number of rejects unless I hit the sweet spot on the shot. The mystery scoop is perfect and ejecting consistently to the flipper. LOVE the game!

#10434 6 years ago

I will be soon in club,i found a road case NIB,very happy

#10435 6 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

I'm curious what adjustments you had to make to your snake. I'm getting a fair number of rejects unless I hit the sweet spot on the shot. The mystery scoop is perfect and ejecting consistently to the flipper. LOVE the game!

Rejects are normal and happen sometimes. The problem I was having was the ball would go into the snake mouth, and then get kicked out but not trigger any snake hit in the game. The switch can be at a point where the snake kickout coil will recognize it's in there, but the game software won't recognize and it's as if you never hit the snake.

#10436 6 years ago

I hooked up a Stern shaker kit to my Metallica LED Pro tonight and have the following parts left over that don't seem like they're needed on these? The shaker's working but I just wanted to check to make sure I didn't miss something.

IMG_5141 (resized).JPGIMG_5141 (resized).JPG

#10437 6 years ago

Rejects are normal and happen sometimes. The problem I was having was the ball would go into the snake mouth, and then get kicked out but not trigger any snake hit in the game. The switch can be at a point where the snake kickout coil will recognize it's in there, but the game software won't recognize and it's as if you never hit the snake.

Thanks! I'm getting the snake shot dialed in and have less rejects. Love the random factor of pinball.

#10438 6 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I hooked up a Stern shaker kit to my Metallica LED Pro tonight and have the following parts left over that don't seem like they're needed on these? The shaker's working but I just wanted to check to make sure I didn't miss something.

You should be fine, but keep these around just in case.

The way the shaker is hooked up right now, there is a possibility that electrical 'noise' can trigger unwanted responses. The most common being 'flipper twitch's or 'jitter'.

If this becomes a problem, you use this harness to run the connection up to the board in the head.

#10439 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You should be fine, but keep these around just in case.
The way the shaker is hooked up right now, there is a possibility that electrical 'noise' can trigger unwanted responses. The most common being 'flipper twitch's or 'jitter'.
If this becomes a problem, you use this harness to run the connection up to the board in the head.

Thanks! I'll see if I notice any problems with how it's playing over the next few weeks.

#10440 6 years ago

Dressed up the shooter knob so it wasn't boring black any more.

20170330_202414 (resized).jpg20170330_202414 (resized).jpg

#10441 6 years ago

Double triple quadruple confirming: end of the line is the 5th crank it up. 15 of each item for first CIU, 20 of each for second CIU, etc.

If you get there on factory settings with with a reasonable tilt bob you're very good at this game. End of the line will never happen on accident.

If you want to get there, you should be attempting to light and collect your CIU jackpots asap during your CIU.

When you start CIU, you need one of each "pure" direct hit on each of the four items to light CIU jackpot at the scoop to collect and exit and return to normal play (and collecting more items). Tip: when you first start your CIU, utilize the ball save for whatever item shot gives you the most trouble. My Sparky magnet and graveyard crosses can be brutal drains on successful hits so I start them during ball save if possible and then proceed to the coffin and snake. Additionally- plan ahead: does your snake give a good feed to left flipper? If so, hit it last then gather ball on left flipper for an attempt at the CIU jackpot exit.

#10442 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Double triple quadruple confirming: end of the line is the 5th crank it up. 15 of each item for first CIU, 20 of each for second CIU, etc.
If you get there on factory settings with with a reasonable tilt bob you're very good at this game. End of the line will never happen on accident.
If you want to get there, you should be attempting to light and collect your CIU jackpots asap during your CIU.
When you start CIU, you need one of each "pure" direct hit on each of the four items to light CIU jackpot at the scoop to collect and exit and return to normal play (and collecting more items). Tip: when you first start your CIU, utilize the ball save for whatever item shot gives you the most trouble. My Sparky magnet and graveyard crosses can be brutal drains on successful hits so I start them during ball save if possible and then proceed to the coffin and snake. Additionally- plan ahead: does your snake give a good feed to left flipper? If so, hit it last then gather ball on left flipper for an attempt at the CIU jackpot exit.

And if you're still having trouble... just get a tattoo of your MET on your arm. Lol. I got to EOTL a week or two after I got my tat lol.

#10443 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

And if you're still having trouble... just get a tattoo of your MET on your arm. Lol. I got to EOTL a week or two after I got my tat lol.

...and try not to start S&D, so you don't have to start over collecting inserts toward your next CIU.

I still haven't made it to EOTL, but I think I've collected the 3rd jackpot a few times and the 4th once.

#10444 6 years ago

When sparky , or James starts counting down from 10 usually in multi ball what in the heck am I supposed to shoot for ?

#10445 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

When sparky , or James starts counting down from 10 usually in multi ball what in the heck am I supposed to shoot for ?

Sounds like when the ball is being held by the grave magnet and the timer to knock it off for super jackpot.

#10446 6 years ago

Maybe Seek and Destroy. You are supposed to hit the flashing shot and then captive ball before time runs out.

#10447 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Sounds like when the ball is being held by the grave magnet and the timer to knock it off for super jackpot.

Most likely the case yesterday, thanks !

Quoted from jawjaw:Maybe Seek and Destroy. You are supposed to hit the flashing shot and then captive ball before time runs out.

Good to know .

#10448 6 years ago

Came up with a new mod for the pro version to keep track of the locked balls. Yeah, I know it's cigarette case, modding this thing was no picnic. I painted the face silver metallic, added three sets of leds (video shows four as it was a prototype), production mod has three. It's tied to the three lock ball lights underneath. I could never tell how many balls I had locked as the lights underneath were always blurry. Now I can.

#10449 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Came up with a new mod for the pro version to keep track of the locked balls. Yeah, I know it's cigarette case, modding this thing was no picnic. I painted the face silver metallic, added three sets of leds (video shows four as it was a prototype), production mod has three. It's tied to the three lock ball lights underneath. I could never tell how many balls I had locked as the lights underneath were always blurry. Now I can.
» YouTube video

Looks great and I have the same stash case installed and just like you figured out, I am going to make each ball lock light individually. Nice job!

#10450 6 years ago

Just played a game and was befuddled when I got to enter my initials....all my high scores reset. Wtf?
Last night during a game it stopped mid ball like a drain then came back on 2 seconds later. Also seems like the sub is fading in and out. Lectrical issue?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 26.50
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Conifer, CO
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 29.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 21,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 433.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/209 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.