IMG_2159 (resized).jpeg
Metallica PBT 2 1 (resized).jpg
Metallica PBT 1 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0369 (resized).jpeg
45F86A5C-164A-4AE7-82D5-F956B0FBF61A (resized).png
13D88BB1-0F57-46B2-92AB-557955F4A9B6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0271 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 433.
#10051 7 years ago

There are actually two versions of the mounting plate and mine is the older version. The holes do not line up at all and it's not a tight fit issue. I saw someone post about this same thing and need to find it again, but I'm going to email ColorDMD support and would expect a template I can use for the new holes.

http://shop.colordmd.com/mounting-bracket/

#10052 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'd love to see a pic Paul !! Aboot How much are the window graffics off ebay?! Thanks!

For a big one I think $25, there are many styles and sizes to choose from. These are the best pictures I could get.

IMGA0288 (resized).JPGIMGA0288 (resized).JPG

IMGA0297 (resized).JPGIMGA0297 (resized).JPG

#10053 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

On a positive Pinball Browser note....this is fun as heck listening to Metallica songs and coming up with replacement ideas.
My wife loves the Last Caress\Green Hell cover, but of course it's tricky to find shorter Metallica songs. We both wanted Unforgiven replaced and I liked Cyanide there. But my wife so far doesn't like the song.
So with Unforgiven's 6:26 to work with, this is what I came up with. Last Caress/Green Hell (3:12 after cutting out the Run to the Hills ending) and Too Late Too Late (3:12). That leaves only 2 seconds of empty space at the end, which is no big deal at all.
Fade to Black replaced with Hardwire & Holier Than Thou is a perfect fit and is a great pinball track.
For Whom the Bell Tolls replaced with Ain't My Bitch is also a great replacement. My wife said that she doesn't like the new Metallica songs. I said, this song is 20 years old! hahaha I told her she can't live off the first four Metallica albums.
One replaced with Trapped Under Ice & Whiplash is still holding up, especially with Whiplash playing during Lady Liberty because it really makes that mode a frenzy.

Unforgiven is a great song to change. Too slow for my taste and it also controls the end of game music (script 0x43D) and the high score initial entry music (script 0x451). I replaced Unforgiven with I Disappear and then spliced in Whiskey in the Jar for the high score initial entry music .

#10054 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

On a positive Pinball Browser note....this is fun as heck listening to Metallica songs and coming up with replacement ideas.
My wife loves the Last Caress\Green Hell cover, but of course it's tricky to find shorter Metallica songs. We both wanted Unforgiven replaced and I liked Cyanide there. But my wife so far doesn't like the song.
So with Unforgiven's 6:26 to work with, this is what I came up with. Last Caress/Green Hell (3:12 after cutting out the Run to the Hills ending) and Too Late Too Late (3:12). That leaves only 2 seconds of empty space at the end, which is no big deal at all.
Fade to Black replaced with Hardwire & Holier Than Thou is a perfect fit and is a great pinball track.
For Whom the Bell Tolls replaced with Ain't My Bitch is also a great replacement. My wife said that she doesn't like the new Metallica songs. I said, this song is 20 years old! hahaha I told her she can't live off the first four Metallica albums.
One replaced with Trapped Under Ice & Whiplash is still holding up, especially with Whiplash playing during Lady Liberty because it really makes that mode a frenzy.

Yes, Pinball Browser is pretty fun. At PAGG last year, I set up the following playlist just for novelty purposes:

My Humps
Humpty Dance
It Takes Two
Gonna Make You Sweat
Good Vibrations
Insane in the Brain
Sabotage
Gettin' Jiggy With It
Rapper's Delight
White Lines
The Train (Come On an' Ride It)
Bangarang
Push It
It's Tricky
Wiggle It (Just a Little Bit)
Get Ready for This
Freaks Come Out at Night
Whoomp! There It Is!
Jump Around

#10055 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

For a big one I think $25, there are many styles and sizes to choose from. These are the best pictures I could get.

Damn! That looks good Paul! You paid 25 bucks for that?

#10056 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Damn! That looks good Paul! You paid 25 bucks for that?

I "think". It was a couple years ago so go to ebay and see what they are now. The 3/8 inch piece of plex was a few bucks extra. You want something nice and ridged like 3/8 inch.

#10057 7 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Did you check to see if the fuse was in there? Or is there some other problem?

I did, and indeed there is a fuse there. I also checked the voltage coming out of the 120V that the control box plugs into as recommended by Joe. Reads 121.6 so that's good too.

Now, when I took these out of the box and started getting ready to install, I noticed that back of them didn't look very good and am now wondering if that is the issue. Sent an e-mail to Joe yesterday, waiting on a response. I know everyones busy.

blade 1 (resized).jpgblade 1 (resized).jpg

blade 2 (resized).jpgblade 2 (resized).jpg

#10058 7 years ago

Sorry if you didn't get an email, it's a long story, but Joe had a power outage at the studio yesterday, his computers are being repaired at apple, so he has no email access. I will text him now and let him know that you are trying to contact him.

#10059 7 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Sorry if you didn't get an email, it's a long story, but Joe had a power outage at the studio yesterday, his computers are being repaired at apple, so he has no email access. I will text him now and let him know that you are trying to contact him.

No worries. But thanks much for letting me (and him) know.

#10060 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I have noticed that some of the plunges hit this area instead of going up the loop. Is this pretty normal or do I need to make some adjustments? Thanks!

I always thought it was the metal guide maybe getting in the way or something else. But you know what primarily causes this? The leveling of the game. Once I properly adjusted it (adjust the back legs), I've had just a single errant plunge in about 300 games, whereas before it was one in 2 games. Also recommend using the proper green launch spring...mine had the red one which is way too much power and unnecessary.

#10061 7 years ago

How far is the ball supposed to be away from the plunger at rest? I noticed the gap seemed pretty far with the original shooter spring and is closer with the other spring I installed. That seemed to help but still have the poor manual launches enough times that it's annoying. I added a green spring to my parts order list and will see what that does.

20170302_093733 (resized).jpg20170302_093733 (resized).jpg

#10062 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

How far is the ball supposed to be away from the plunger at rest? I noticed the gap seemed pretty far with the original shooter spring and is closer with the other spring I installed. That seemed to help but still have the poor manual launches enough times that it's annoying. I added a green spring to my parts order list and will see what that does.

WOW that's waaaaaay to far back. It looks like your auto plunger is way to far forward, it looks to be touching the pf and that's not letting the ball go back far enough. My auto plunge is about 1/8 inch back farther and the manual tip is actually touching the ball a tiny bit. Your auto plunger is the problem, it's to far forward. Try putting a small nut inside the manual plunger rubber tip to get it closer to the ball.

#10063 7 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Just to follow up. Joe (and the gang from Pingraffix) are awesome. Just got an e-mail from Joe, they are going to expedite new ones out, and cover the shipping for me to send the defective ones back.

Top notch customer service right there!

#10064 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I always thought it was the metal guide maybe getting in the way or something else. But you know what primarily causes this? The leveling of the game. Once I properly adjusted it (adjust the back legs), I've had just a single errant plunge in about 300 games, whereas before it was one in 2 games. Also recommend using the proper green launch spring...mine had the red one which is way too much power and unnecessary.

Thanks! Well my game is perfectly leveled. I will change the spring for sure. Wonder why the factory installs a red spring when the damn manual calls for a green spring?? WOW!

#10065 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Quoted from KornFreak28:I have noticed that some of the plunges hit this area instead of going up the loop. Is this pretty normal or do I need to make some adjustments? Thanks!

and

Quoted from PoMC:

How far is the ball supposed to be away from the plunger at rest?

i had to bend either my left or right armature of the auto plunger in a little more, so that the ball rests equally on the auto plunger bracket. this resolved my weak auto plunges, or plunges not making it up to the pop bumpers. also had to do this with my TWD.

hope that helps.

#10066 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Well my game is perfectly leveled. I will change the spring for sure. Wonder why the factory installs a red spring when the damn manual calls for a green spring?? WOW!

Manual discrepancies have been happening for years. I think every Bally/Williams manual has a rubber ring, post size, or lamp mistake for every title.

Manuals get created before games ship. Changes happen in production when games go out for test or reports come back that a different rubber ring size or different style post works better. Games start shipping with the change, but the manual doesn't get changed.

Stern may have changed the spring color from what is in the manual because they discovered the new tension worked better. Whether it actually works better or not is debatable. It may have solved one problem but created another. There could be other factors causing the ball hang ups on launch: alignment of the manual plunger, a Cliffy lane protector sticking up more than it should, the launch lane ramp needing adjustment, the level of the game, etc.

#10067 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I just installed a green spring last night and it completely took care of my crazy airballs coming out of the shooter lane. But, now a super skill shot to the mystery hole is far too easy. A full plunge bounces the ball off both flippers and directly into the hole 99% of the time. Not much of a "skill shot" if you ask me. I'm going to try a standard spring which has less tension than a green and see how that works out.

My auto plunger still produces airballs sometimes. I'm still going to look into that problem.

#10068 7 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I just installed a green spring last night and it completely took care of my crazy airballs coming out of the shooter lane. But, now a super skill shot to the mystery hole is far too easy. A full plunge bounces the ball off both flippers and directly into the hole 99% of the time. Not much of a "skill shot" if you ask me. I'm going to try a standard spring which has less tension than a green and see how that works out.
My auto plunger still produces airballs sometimes. I'm still going to look into that problem.

My full plunge Super Skill Shot used to do the same thing about 9 times out of 10. However, something must have "broken in" a bit because a full plunge misses the hole to the left now. I have to do a 3/4 to 7/8 plunge to make it now, which still doesn't always make it. Now it's a true "skill shot."

#10069 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

My full plunge Super Skill Shot used to do the same thing about 9 times out of 10. However, something must have "broken in" a bit because a full plunge misses the hole to the left now. I have to do a 3/4 to 7/8 plunge to make it now, which still doesn't always make it. Now it's a true "skill shot."

Mine does this as well....I'm more in the 50/50 club. I don't think it makes it any less of a super skill shot...it's always fun to hit. All of the super skill shot hits aren't overly tough to hit....there are plenty of options once that ball makes it all the way around.

#10070 7 years ago

personally, I like to go for the right roll over lane at the top for the '4X' (and start with a 1,000,000 bonus) on the plunge

#10071 7 years ago

Today I learned of this Super Skill Shot!

#10072 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Try putting a small nut inside the manual plunger rubber tip to get it closer to the ball.

Thanks for the tip. A combination of putting a nut inside the tip and slightly stretching the spring fixed the plunge. I'll install the green spring when I order my parts, but this works great for now!

Today I can attempt the Super Skill Shot. haha

20170302_125809 (resized).jpg20170302_125809 (resized).jpg

#10073 7 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

personally, I like to go for the right roll over lane at the top for the '4X' (and start with a 1,000,000 bonus) on the plunge

I gave up on that one. I can never make it.

Another thing that changed for me...after making the Mystery Hole on the Super Skill Shot, when it would exit, I'd let the ball hit my left flipper, graze the right sling rubber without activating the sling, and then catch and cradle back on the left flipper. I could do this with success 9 out of 10 times, as well. Now it activates the sling about half of the time, which puts the ball in danger of the outlanes. Just when you think you know how your own game plays, things start to change.

#10074 7 years ago

Here's a quick video of what I was talking about with the Super Skill Shot going into the Mystery Hole and exiting to a cradle "successfully, if anyone wants a visual.

#10075 7 years ago

The Super Skill Shot for points is a sucker shot. The Super Skill to the one and only shot that will be flashing is the one to go for. Completes the first stage of getting all the inserts lit on that shot. Then all you have to do is shoot that shot one more time, then shoot the flashing captive ball, and you have that shot completed for the rest of the game. This is the best way to work towards CIU.

In competition mode that flashing shot will always be the left orbit until collected, then the next time it moves one shot to the right. In non-competition mode the shot will be random.

#10076 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The Super Skill Shot for points is a sucker shot. The Super Skill to the one and only shot that will be flashing is the one to go for. Completes the first stage of getting all the inserts lit on that shot. Then all you have to do is shoot that shot one more time, then shoot the flashing captive ball, and you have that shot completed for the rest of the game. This is the best way to work towards CIU.
In competition mode that flashing shot will always be the left orbit until collected, then the next time it moves one shot to the right. In non-competition mode the shot will be random.

But getting control of the ball on the right flipper in order to make that shot at the left orbit is extremely difficult (for me). Do you hold the left flipper, do a soft plunge, and then catch with the right flipper? That never works for me. I've tried several ways to get control with the right flipper, but I only end up getting control on the left or neither.

#10077 7 years ago

Since my Tales from the Crypt is disassembled and is the 3rd project in line for completion, I decided to borrow the Skull Pile I made for it a few years ago. I have a red LED inside the pile so it glows too. That location is the perfect spot, probably the only spot, it would fit and looks good. On TFTC this was mounted above the captive ball and Skull Cracking insert. Likely I'll just make another for TFTC since I think it will stay on Metallica.

(photo 4 Rick Rolls you)

20170302_140317 (resized).jpg20170302_140317 (resized).jpg

20170302_153036 (resized).jpg20170302_153036 (resized).jpg
20170302_153050 (resized).jpg20170302_153050 (resized).jpg
20170302_153041 (resized).jpg20170302_153041 (resized).jpg
20170302_153047 (resized).jpg20170302_153047 (resized).jpg

#10078 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

But getting control of the ball on the right flipper in order to make that shot at the left orbit is extremely difficult (for me). Do you hold the left flipper, do a soft plunge, and then catch with the right flipper? That never works for me. I've tried several ways to get control with the right flipper, but I only end up getting control on the left or neither.

Excellent question! Some players do prefer to short plunge and try to get control on the right flipper. I prefer to do a full plunge and do a loop pass to the right flipper. It's quite difficult and I guess I pull it off about 50% of the time with lots of practice. Another way would be a full plunge into a live catch, then post pass to the right for the shot, but you would be pretty close to the timer running out to pull that off with regularity. If you're not familiar with the loop pass, there is a good example on PAPA's website.

If the game is NOT in comp mode you can do a little trick. Bump the ball off the shooter switch to reveal which shot will be the super skill. But be quick, the timer starts immediately.

#10079 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Excellent question! Some players do prefer to short plunge and try to get control on the right flipper. I prefer to do a full plunge and do a loop pass to the right flipper. It's quite difficult and I guess I pull it off about 50% of the time with lots of practice. Another way would be a full plunge into a live catch, then post pass to the right for the shot, but you would be pretty close to the timer running out to pull that off with regularity. If you're not familiar with the loop pass, there is a good example on PAPA's website.
If the game is NOT in comp mode you can do a little trick. Bump the ball off the shooter switch to reveal which shot will be the super skill. But be quick, the timer starts immediately.

A loop pass on a full plunge makes the most sense to me, but that would take a TON of practice for me to pull off regularly. That would get the ball in control on the right flipper very quickly. I usually don't use the loop pass in any situation because I usually don't time it correctly. In situations where a loop pass would be best, I end up doing a drop stop instead because it has become easier for me to time. A drop stop doesn't help in this situation. Dead bounce, drop catch, post pass I can do regularly, but none of those work for this full plunge Super Skill. The full plunge to the Mystery Hole became the easy way out.

I need to practice more.

#10080 7 years ago

I'm not sure what the move is called, but I do a partial drop catch as the ball hits the left flipper, which bounces the ball over the right flipper. I do this for any strobing shot on the left side of the playfield, and I'm able to pull it off a decent percentage of the time. If the strobing shot it on the right side of the playfield, I go for it on the fly.

#10081 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm not sure what the move is called, but I do a partial drop catch as the ball hits the left flipper, which bounces the ball over the right flipper. I do this for any strobing shot on the left side of the playfield, and I'm able to pull it off a decent percentage of the time. If the strobing shot it on the right side of the playfield, I go for it on the fly.

I think you're describing the loop pass.

#10082 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I think you're describing the loop pass.

Yep. That's exactly it. I never knew it was called a loop pass. I've become pretty good at this move. I first developed the skill on AC/DC.

#10083 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Here's a quick video of what I was talking about with the Super Skill Shot going into the Mystery Hole and exiting to a cradle "successfully, if anyone wants a visual.
» YouTube video

Hmm, interesting shot. Didn't know it existed. However, on my MET, when I plunge the post pops up, stops the ball and sends it back to the lanes. Is this not normal?

#10084 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hmm, interesting shot. Didn't know it existed. However, on my MET, when I plunge the post pops up, stops the ball and sends it back to the lanes. Is this not normal?

you just need to press and hold down the left flipper button to access the other skills shots while plunging the ball.

#10085 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

you just need to press and hold down the left flipper button to access the other skills shots prior to plunging the ball.

Yes, what Ballsofsteel said. Notice in the video my left flipper is up when I plunge, and then I release it. This Super Skill Shot is a feature on a few different games including Bally/Williams. I know AFM has it, too.

#10086 7 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

How come now with the green spring the super skill shot to the mystery hole became easy? I mean, you still have to use your flippers to sink the ball into the mystery hole.....

#10087 7 years ago

Never mind guys, I just saw Sparky's video....Thanks

#10088 7 years ago

Oh man, I'm cracking up with the song that now plays during game over after the Match sequence.

https://goo.gl/photos/suc4C7MwQeBnQghBA

Couldn't have planned it better myself! And the song, Too Late Too Late, plays when entering your initials.

In the Sad But True song slot I have Last Caress/Green Hell & Too Late Too Late and that's just how it all timed up. Can't wait for my wife to hear it when we play tonight.

Edit: Just got a high score (on the new update I did, so not really a high score). I started video a few seconds into it because I wasn't expecting a high score. So this shows the high score track and then the game over track.

https://goo.gl/photos/cAsr42HPLbxFWxVx9

#10089 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Yes, what Ballsofsteel said. Notice in the video my left flipper is up when I plunge, and then I release it. This Super Skill Shot is a feature on a few different games including Bally/Williams. I know AFM has it, too.

Thanks very much for the tip!

#10090 7 years ago

Anyone with a ColorDMD...(and I assume that's most of you haha)...I NEED SOME HELP! Since colordmd was out of stock last week I ordered one from Planetary Pinball. The receipt says everything should be for Stern SAM system. However, The wire kit that came with it is labeled for WPC/WPC95, so obviously that's not the right wire kit. Can anyone confirm that I received the wrong cable kit?

I'm pretty bummed about this because I have a party in 2 days and I wanted the colordmd in the game. The wrong cable I received is just a power cable correct? The molex connectors match but the pin locations do not. Can I move the wires of my games dmd power cable to match the color dmd pins? If so, which cable would go where to match the colorDMD power needs?

Also, the instructions for the stern SAM say to route the new cable down through the cabinet to get power? Is that right? I have a newer Metallica Premium with the metal backbox.

03283022-0AD4-4874-A8C5-6D371A42F4F6 (resized).JPG03283022-0AD4-4874-A8C5-6D371A42F4F6 (resized).JPG

5E1CEB15-2872-4682-870C-DF7E6B2C5B2E (resized).JPG5E1CEB15-2872-4682-870C-DF7E6B2C5B2E (resized).JPG

268C163B-5B67-4B0D-B662-F8E46C2E8227 (resized).JPG268C163B-5B67-4B0D-B662-F8E46C2E8227 (resized).JPG

IMG_1518 (resized).PNGIMG_1518 (resized).PNG

#10091 7 years ago

Having just today installed the ColorDMD in my Met Pro with the metal backbox, you'll need the clear shield and mounting hardware. But that is not the power cable for Stern SAM. Your kit says it is the WPC95 kit, not the Stern SAM kit. The power cable should plug into the ColorDMD and then you'll have the 3 Pin connectors shown in the diagram. The female Y harness is used as a splitter if you already have a mod powered by that 12v connector, like I do with the GI Theatre mod.

Also will point out the the instructions I had pointed to the outside holes on the "wing" tabs of the mounting plate as the Stern holes. That's true for wood backboxes, but for metal backboxes they are the next inside holes to use.

#10092 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Having just today installed the ColorDMD in my Met Pro with the metal backbox, you'll need the clear shield and mounting hardware. But that is not the power cable for Stern SAM. The power cable should plug into the ColorDMD and then you'll have the 3 Pin connectors shown in the diagram. The female Y harness is used as a splitter if you already have a mod powered by that 12v connector, like I do with the GI Theatre mod.

I did order the clear shield and mounting hardware. Everything seems correct except for the cable. Where did you hook your colordmd into power? In the cab or the connector that the original dmd was plugged into?

#10093 7 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I did order the clear shield and mounting hardware. Everything seems correct except for the cable. Where did you hook your colordmd into power? In the cab or the connector that the original dmd was plugged into?

I just edited my post. You do indeed have a WPC95 kit and not a Stern SAM kit unfortunately.

#10094 7 years ago

ColorDMD for SAM games gets power from the front right side of the cabinet.

#10095 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thanks for the tip. A combination of putting a nut inside the tip and slightly stretching the spring fixed the plunge. I'll install the green spring when I order my parts, but this works great for now!
Today I can attempt the Super Skill Shot. haha

Actually that's what I had to do when I installed beatmasters shooter housing light up on the game. His mod comes with a small piece of rubber to put in there but I like a nut better.

#10096 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Since my Tales from the Crypt is disassembled and is the 3rd project in line for completion, I decided to borrow the Skull Pile I made for it a few years ago. I have a red LED inside the pile so it glows too. That location is the perfect spot, probably the only spot, it would fit and looks good. On TFTC this was mounted above the captive ball and Skull Cracking insert. Likely I'll just make another for TFTC since I think it will stay on Metallica.
(photo 4 Rick Rolls you)

You should put an led strip in it and light the whole thing up.

#10097 7 years ago

Got a polk powered sub and the little board from pinnovators in my met pro today. Hot damn that sounds good.

Makes those spinners sounds from Bandits TLS with spinner boards sound awesome

Makes callouts in game sound great. The sound right before sparky get fried.

The bombs dropping from the plane in one of the CIU modes.

Wow!

#10098 7 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Got a polk powered sub and the little board from pinnovators in my met pro today. Hot damn that sounds good.
Makes those spinners sounds from Bandits TLS with spinner boards sound awesome
Makes callouts in game sound great. The sound right before sparky get fried.
The bombs dropping from the plane in one of the CIU modes.
Wow!

That board makes a world of difference.

#10099 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Can someone please post a link to purchase that board?
Is it difficult to hook up, or plug and play easy?
Thanks so much!

#10100 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

How does the Pinovator board change the sound from say a easy hookup with the alligator clips on the speaker to the sub? Is it really noticeable and in what way? Clearer, more bass, more treble? I think it sounds pretty good with just the alligator clips, what am I missing out on? Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Shark
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Interactive
6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hoover, AL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 433.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/202 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.