Playing some MET today and had a few observations and questions for maybe those that know:
- There's an opto at the base of Sparky's feet which detects hits. Does the standup between the feet score different than the opto switch or is it basically the same?
- I had multiball going and shot the snake while the other ball drained. I got the display for 2x playfield scoring, but the snake spit the ball back out, there was no add a ball and no 2x playfield scoring. Looks be a minor bug I guess.
- I'm wondering what happens to some modes when CIU is started. For example, I had the coffin hurry up lit and started CIU. The coffin hurry up did not appear to score after CIU started.
- Does anyone really care about shooting the piston target? I NEVER go for that shot. The 2x multiplier from there 'seems' to time out much quicker than the snake 20 second timer.
- The snake mouth can be open at the start of a multiball, but doesn't count for 2x and add a ball. It has to be closed and then opened again by the guitar picks. Maybe this is a minor bug too?
- Wish there was a visual cue for coffin lock lit (premium)
- What's the highest score multiplier you can get in the game? It doesn't usually get very big because of the way the targets work.
- Started CIU with the drop targets down. They stayed down during CIU. Maybe they should reset? I was playing Enter Sandman and after only 20 seconds and a few hits (some to the back target opto) the collect was already lit. So soon?
Met plays very well rounded with a good balance of risk and reward. I think I haven't even really figured out a lot of the more subtle nuances of the game even after 2 years of ownership.