Topic Stats

• 16,854 posts
  • 947 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Graysonsdad
  • Topic is favorited by 358 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,855 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Plunger Plate & Shooter Knob Mod - Marshall (resized).jpg
Plunger Plate & Shooter Knob Model - Marshall (resized).jpg
shiny (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
E6242E9A-2132-4071-AE15-1264B836090B (resized).jpeg
DF782AB3-DEA5-4AC1-90E4-0E6B15419BF9 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1570754293555 (resized).jpg
Image from iOS (7) (resized).jpg
20191005_171001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2894 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_234519 (resized).jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190916203030373 (resized).jpg
buzzkill (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190920_182141 (resized).jpg
15684089715109170470619334034077 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 16854 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 338.
#551 6 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Looks better than my current snakes 1 tooth smile, but is there a way for the "bracket" to be black and the teeth white so that the snake doesnt look like he has a full row of teeth in the front? I was thinking that the black would make the mount disappear and only the fangs would be visible?
Rick

or maybe green so it blends in

#554 6 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

After a ton of plays on my machine, I can see why the original teeth broke. They were in the way.
How will these hold up over time?
What are they made of?
If the ball hits a tooth, will the whole assembly just pop off?
How much play time did you have to test these?
All these questions require time to answer. Time is money.
5 bucks shipped is too cheap.

They are made of PLA plastic. Hank, PM me your address for play testing. I have two other buddies that will do the same. You can tell me if the price point is right.

#555 6 years ago

photo 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 1.JPG

I'm making these!!! remade head with LED eyes... working on fangs for this as well but looks like some one on herre might have done that already

#557 6 years ago

take off your old head put this one on

#558 6 years ago

My son wants everyone in the pinball universe that this was his idea.

photo.jpg

#559 6 years ago

So much for play testing the cemetery mod, grave marker 1 bites the dust. Fangs are still good though. Pinballlife has the drop target, but where do I get the decal?

image-766.jpg

#560 6 years ago

my machine came with some extra decals, in the "goody" bag
and STILL liking the fangs

#561 6 years ago

I thought if I opened the goodie bag it wouldn't be 10k by christmas.

#562 6 years ago

Stern has decals and drop targets. Happened to me on third day playing it. Sucks ass and made me scared it will happen again.

#563 6 years ago

To the owners that have had broken targets, when did you get your game? I got mine in August and have put about 300 games on it and (fingers crossed) mine are fine. I was just curious as I am worried that mine are going to break after reading about everyone else's.

#564 6 years ago

A quickly whipped up a spare of my own. First proto worked. I am sure we can do all kinds of things to these but I have to make fangs and fangs and fangs and fangs.

152660-i.jpg152669-i.jpg

#565 5 years ago

Mystery Shot just awarded something other than fuel and 500k

Just got light extra ball. have never seen that before and haven't seen it reported elsewhere, has anybody else seen this with V1.22 ?

was on ball 2 had just come off a Coffin Multiball score was 147mil or so.

kinda good to know there is more than the 2 even though it hasn't awarded it before.

#566 5 years ago
Quoted from JimBoSS:

Just got light extra ball. have never seen that before and haven't seen it reported elsewhere, has anybody else seen this with V1.22 ?
kinda good to know there is more than the 2 even though it hasn't awarded it before.

Ive seen it scroll by a few times, but never been awarded it. I thought it was a placeholder...

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Ive seen it scroll by a few times, but never been awarded it. I thought it was a placeholder...

As did I,

it lit it and awarded it when i hit the mystery shot again.

I had already got the first extra ball by hitting the coffin however many times.

#568 5 years ago

Ordered my Met Pro last week and wanted to get some idea about putting LEDs in the machine.

Does anybody have a template of which color/style bulb they used to do their machine? It would at least get me started and then I could tweak it to personal taste.

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from JimBoSS:

Yeah I've had this twice. I think it was on 1.18 I first got it, and again on 1.22. It's like a 1% chance I'm betting.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Ordered my Met Pro last week and wanted to get some idea about putting LEDs in the machine.
Does anybody have a template of which color/style bulb they used to do their machine? It would at least get me started and then I could tweak it to personal taste.

I have a parts list for my pro and some pics ill send ya if you pm me. I posted them here on pinside at some point in one of the 400 met threads. Hehe

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I have a parts list for my pro and some pics ill send ya if you pm me. I posted them here on pinside at some point in one of the 400 met threads. Hehe

Found my post at the end of this thread...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/general-illumination-question

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Thank you good sir!

No problem anything to help a fellow pinsider and met pro owner (soon). Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

#574 5 years ago

How about this. 3d printed, improved strength bracket and outset cross.

image-735.jpg

#575 5 years ago

looks great! could you do clear plastic with a white cross?

#576 5 years ago

Does the PLA hold up to ball impacts fairly well? Or are you using ABS?

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Would you be willing to share your 3D model file for this? I have a 3D printer here at home but having an STL or SCAD would save me the time making my own model.

Post edited by digitalbytes : Remove old attachment.

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from digitalbytes:

Would you be willing to share your 3D model file for this? I have a 3D printer here at home but having an STL or SCAD would save me the time making an scad model.
Post edited by digitalbytes : Remove old attachment.

Me too?

#579 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

looks great! could you do clear plastic with a white cross?

Yes and it could illuminate from the bottom

#580 5 years ago

In regards to sharing the file, I need to do some consultation on this one before I can make a decision.

#581 5 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Does the PLA hold up to ball impacts fairly well? Or are you using ABS?

Yes, I believe it may be a bit more flexible. I have been testing the front drop down target for weeks and it has not seen catastrophic failure. Not enough experiment time at this point.

#582 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

image-735.jpg 780 KB

Looks cool! Is that printed at one step? Or is the black part glued attached after printing. I dont know much about 3d printing so forgive me if that is a dumb question.

#583 5 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Looks cool! Is that printed at one step? Or is the black part glued attached after printing. I dont know much about 3d printing so forgive me if that is a dumb question.

The cross is printed separately and glued on. It is inset into the drop target for max hold.

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Yes and it could illuminate from the bottom

I think the black cross would look sweet with the drop illuminated. Printing now. I am now an expert at changing out drop targets.

#585 5 years ago

I will light the clear one up tomorrow.

image-635.jpg

#586 5 years ago

TMezel, there only so much mods my wallet can take

Keep up the good work, my MET is getting nicer every day

#587 5 years ago

Last night some spare time. Equipped the snake with yellow LEDs and the flipper buttons with blue led, might order some purple to try out

image-617.jpg image-801.jpg image.jpg
#588 5 years ago

I do like my new drop targets.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#589 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I will light the clear one up tomorrow.

image-635.jpg 1 MB

This do look really cool cant wait to see them lit up. Still do wonder about clear with white crosses, ala the master of puppets album cover.

#590 5 years ago

Front two crosses illuminated from the underneath playfield. Hooked up to left ramp flasher for testing.

#591 5 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Front two crosses illuminated from the underneath playfield. Hooked up to left ramp flasher for testing.
ยป YouTube video

Looks great. Very nice work.

#592 5 years ago

I like the "texture" look on thr cross. Is that just an effect of the printing, or did u design that in? I wondered if they could have the weathered look of the big cross.

#593 5 years ago

Looks pretty neat, can't wait to see how well they hold up. Definitely on my want list. Keep the great ideas coming.

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Looks pretty neat, can't wait to see how well they hold up. Definitely on my want list. Keep the great ideas coming.

I had one in the front for about 50 games and no issue. I did some bending test and these are more flexible.

#595 5 years ago

Those targets look awesome easy to fit?

#596 5 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I like the "texture" look on thr cross. Is that just an effect of the printing, or did u design that in? I wondered if they could have the weathered look of the big cross.

It's from the print. At the distance you cant see much detail anyway. Its like trying to see your fingerprints at that distance.

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Those targets look awesome easy to fit?

The whole assembly can be removed. Then it just takes some patience and writing down the order of the springs and washers.

#598 5 years ago

I just added a limited number of white with black crosses sets to be sold to get some out in the wild.

#599 5 years ago

Well, my Met Pro came in today. I tried waiting for an unboxing party but just couldn't do it. I took a few pics and will post them later...

Game is solid and had zero issues right out of the box. Replaced a few LEDS and flashers and it really makes thing pop. Also added the LED lights in the speaker panel for good measure.

Maybe Santa will bring me a FF or Pinball Pro sound system for the game...

#600 5 years ago

9 times out of ten the music at the end of the game doesn't play. The flashers cycle around ok but they do it in silence. Anyone else get this? Please help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Escondido, CA
There are 16854 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 338.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside