Topic Stats

• 17,142 posts
  • 958 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 minutes ago by Matesamo
  • Topic is favorited by 370 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,938 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EF82459E-3D35-4C2F-A1A4-D5A5AF738B5B (resized).jpeg
12F2F3CA-9A84-4A07-8498-CDFCAD6BB449 (resized).jpeg
BDAA4093-FC41-4AF3-98C0-C8F4AFE06BC5 (resized).jpeg
5B2DBA3D-D33B-4FA3-B478-0C8902164D28.jpeg
08A2353A-227F-4471-B644-99250F8CD1ED (resized).jpeg
EE77AE9B-F9D2-4417-95C1-487A0003B0A6 (resized).jpeg
C2778CF1-BE72-4435-A7A3-956014D956D6 (resized).jpeg
EB43D533-A925-4165-9D81-02CB119BFBFD (resized).jpeg
FA45EFDB-A47E-43E1-93E9-D6B9E5A82DA2 (resized).jpeg
Dp4gQ5MU4AAC7vo (resized).jpg
20200106_232456 (resized).jpg
BEC16C8D-A4E8-40D6-8096-4BD2C9E0C98C (resized).jpeg
20200106_115003 (resized).jpg
20200106_115136 (resized).jpg
C1D830F3-A7D0-42ED-B8A0-1A759A9361A7 (resized).jpeg
66C62DD9-7C21-4225-899A-C4FB24F7F079 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 17142 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 343.
#5051 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So it will be available separately? A tail sale, so to speak?

This would be awesome! I was lucky enough to catch the thread when it was updated as available and have one on the way, but really hadn't given much thought to painting the wireform or how the snake "ends".

#5052 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

When I bought my Premium NIB, I also bought a plastic kit for future use. Iam not understanding what's going on here. Was there a mistake on the plastics? .

No mistake. He was asking for scans of the plastics in order to assist with making a virtual version of the table that has the correct plastics in it (my assumptions at least). I just posted stating that I had done the table and that he's free to use them once the table can be released. Your plastics should be fine

#5055 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

that moves....right.

And lights up and cooks breakfast please.

#5056 4 years ago

It was sold out last I saw. Didn't ever see the price..

#5057 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It was sold out last I saw. Didn't ever see the price..

The sale was $25, and it will be $35 for future runs. I hope they become a stocked item one of these days. I would like to put one on my machine, but I am not going to try to chase the seller down to get notified to be one of the lucky ones to get to order it. I don't need any pinball product that bad.

#5058 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

The sale was $25, and it will be $35 for future runs. I hope they become a stocked item one of these days. I would like to put one on my machine, but I am not going to try to chase the seller down to get notified to be one of the lucky ones to get to order it. I don't need any pinball product that bad.

I don't feel that way at all.
So the item sold like hotcakes. Great for them.
Sure they could have waited until they had a huge inventory and everyone would have gotten them at the same time.
But I applaud them for having the sale and creating buzz for their mod.
I don't mind waiting or the extra $10 bucks at all.

#5059 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I don't feel that way at all.
So the item sold like hotcakes. Great for them.
Sure they could have waited until they had a huge inventory and everyone would have gotten them at the same time.
But I applaud them for having the sale and creating buzz for their mod.
I don't mind waiting or the extra $10 bucks at all.

I got mine BECAUSE Pinside is the first thing check with my morning coffee. The early bird gets the mod....or is it worm.

#5060 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I would have bought it for that. I even signed up to their FB page & was supposed to get another 25% off. I guess I missed the boat?

I don't know if running out of a mod you hyped, offered a discount on, then ran out of, then raised the price on is a great start in my book.

#5061 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I don't know if running out of a mod you hyped, offered a discount on, then ran out of, then raised the price on is a great start in my book.

I think you better reread what they did. They said they had X many and the price would be at a $10 discount from the reg. price of $35. Now logic would tell you, from the way people have been talking about it that it would be a HOT seller and that if you wanted one at a discount you had better act ASAP. I see nothing wrong with what they did, they wanted to be nice and offer the first batch at a discount that's all. If you had been following this thread on a daily basis you would have seen that were getting real close to releasing it. I wanted it so I came here a couple times a day to see how it was progressing and it pay'd off, others did the same.

#5062 4 years ago

I happened to luck out and catch Pinside while getting ready for work. Frankly they didn't even need to offer any discount for a new mod, bit they did. It sold them 50 units, and confirmed market viability.
This is a niche market, folks- and this was a great idea and method.

#5063 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Anyone got the snake mod for their game from Pingraffix? I just saw it today. My only issue as it is nice except it missing it's tail, kinda just ends at the start of the wireform ramp. I do like it, wanted see what others thought, or have it installed.

I was disappointed - I saw it an hour after the email went out and it was already sold out when I tried to order one.

Other than that - I love it - think its pretty awesome - but just wish I had been quicker to see the email.

Guess I'll wait to see what they come up with at the end of the tail... Really, really great mod though!! Thumbs way up!!

#5064 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I'm not sure I understand your logic here.....they had over 100+ made and ran out in the course of one day. Even large factories churning products for people run out if the product is popular enough. That's what happened here. To me selling out that quickly of this MOD at that quantity is an awesome start....maybe too good
They will make more man....don't you worry about it!!

#5065 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

they had over 100+ made

Correction, they only had 50 for the $10 off special.

#5066 4 years ago

I may have the only MET on the planet with no external mods, and (mostly) incandescent GI. But I do have a bitchin' blacklight Metallica poster.

[EDIT: I do have the tongue decal on my snake]

#5067 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I may have the only MET on the planet with no external mods, and (mostly) incandescent GI. But I do have a bitchin' blacklight Metallica poster.

Probably. Post a pic. of the poster.

#5068 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

[EDIT: I do have the tongue decal on my snake]

If this is true then you have a tongue decal on a turtle, not a snake

#5069 4 years ago

New premium.. Snake jaw errors.. jaw is having a hard time staying up.. most of the time it closes then opens again. Before I start taking shit apart. Anyone have a similar issue and the fix? the errors are jaw cannot open, jaw cannot close. I am not by the machine so I don't know the exact words.

Thanks!

#5070 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My snake had fangs when I got him - early unit.

#5071 4 years ago

<blockq cite="#2827595">I'm not sure I understand your logic here.....they had over 100+ made and ran out in the course of one day. Even large factories churning products for people run out if the product is popular enough. That's what happened here. To me selling out that quickly of this MOD at that quantity is an awesome start....maybe too good
They will make more man....don't you worry about it!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/%e2%80%a2new-mod%e2%80%a2met-snake-ramp-kit-wplastic/page/3

Post 92 & 105 Never said there was going to be a limit. Said they were 50 in stock & they were making more. If it was updated past that I must have missed it because I did not post in that thread.

#5072 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My 4 year old called it a fish until I put the fangs in.

#5073 4 years ago

Don't know if snake mod is realistic enough for me. I was kind of thinking about putting one of these on top my pf glass.

serpent.jpg

#5074 4 years ago

I'd buy that as a topper.

#5075 4 years ago

Maybe I missed it but is there video of anyone getting to end of the line?

#5076 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

is there video of anyone getting to end of the line?

You mean with the glass on, right?

#5077 4 years ago

Been there twice but didn't record it I didn't do well enough to really see much anyway

I don't know if any video exists

#5078 4 years ago

Yes glass on. Just curious

#5079 4 years ago

He'll yeah final mods added tonight and I'm done for a while. Added a color DMD, interactive led speaker lights from refinery, and I installed a real knocker inside my cabinet. This game is awesome, now I just need to get to EOTL.

#5080 4 years ago

working on my "deep purple" metallica

legs, siderail, lockbar

treating some colors

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

#5081 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

now I just need to get to EOTL.

And record it~!~~~

#5082 4 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

working on my "deep purple" Metallica
legs, siderail, lockbar
treating some colors

IMG_4307.jpgIMG_4305.jpg

Looks like a fun project.
Always great to do the work yourself.

#5083 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

And record it~!~~~

Ya with the glass on.

#5084 4 years ago

Installed the GI Theater mod from Timebandit and some gameplay can be seen at

I think I can safely say I have now a real Promium

#5086 4 years ago

Trying to search- where to start when your game starts by feeding three balls?

#5087 4 years ago

Can't seem to find the fangs anywhere...any leads?

#5088 4 years ago
Quoted from XpadreX:

Trying to search- where to start when your game starts by feeding three balls?

Reseat the connectors on the ball trough optos.

#5090 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Can't seem to find the fangs anywhere...any leads?

Best deal is here:
http://www.pingraffix.com/?uid=www5585493382d3a4.13422300#!product-page/c1xid/cd11d6c3-dfe0-6c3f-30e7-95e3cc3879a6

0117b2fb60e0c16e59f07a4bc74390486154d206ca.jpg

#5092 4 years ago

I swear. This dang elf goes everywhere these days....

20151207_113811_resized.jpg

#5093 4 years ago

Ooooh..I am doing that!/ running out of ideas, and it will take them forever to find that!

#5094 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I swear. This dang elf goes everywhere these days....
20151207_113811_resized.jpg

Now that's funny!

#5095 4 years ago

Ok, I thought it was fixed, but them realized it was only after I took two balls out of the machine that it stopped autoloading three balls. The game says six balls, but if I remove two, them game after new game it does not auto fire. Any ideas? The difference on behavior does not seem consistent with optosz as the number of balls in the machine makes an impact.

#5096 4 years ago

Well, sticker under lockbar says install 6, manual downloaded from Stern says four. Four works fine, so there is is. If anyone else happens to either look at the stocker on theirs, or know what they put in, please let me know.

#5097 4 years ago

The sticker says six?!
That was your only problem. 4 is correct

#5098 4 years ago

Mine must be the xxxtra special one!

So glad that is all it is.

#5099 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Installed the GI Theater mod from Timebandit and some gameplay can be seen at
ยป YouTube video
I think I can safely say I have now a real Promium

Hey Rensh, where are those instruction cards from? I have Bandit's GI lighting in mine also but I might have to look into the backbox light mod also. You machine looks great. Going to make me track down a few more mods =)

#5100 4 years ago
Quoted from XpadreX:

Ok, I thought it was fixed, but them realized it was only after I took two balls out of the machine that it stopped autoloading three balls. The game says six balls, but if I remove two, them game after new game it does not auto fire. Any ideas? The difference on behavior does not seem consistent with optosz as the number of balls in the machine makes an impact.

Pretty sure all met models are 4 balls. So with 6 balls in there it will push balls out of trough until there are 3 at start of ball. Hence 3 balls in shooter lane.

Oops I posted when browser hadn't updated with others reaponses....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Trade
Machine - For Trade
South Bend, IN
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
6,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17142 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 343.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside