6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pin_Guy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeff_PHX_AZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My magnets stopped working. Fuse LED light out on F5, F7, F8, F10. That's right 4 blown fuses. F7 is for magnets, but not sure coil and flasher lamps fuses would blow. They all work, just magnets don't. What happened was ball got hung up on coffin magnet and never dropped and came back up still stuck on magnet, then all magnets stopped. Game appears to play even with the blown fuses, just no magnets. Any idea why 4 fuses would blow. This is the second magnet board in this game since 2014. I'M the original owner. Ism hoping it's not the board again . I have not check anything except pull backless and saw all the led lights out on the 4 fuses. Thanks

#4 6 years ago

Its a 4a slow blow. Ok, but what about the others? Replace F7 brings them back to life? F5 , F8, and F10 is out, mot sure why they would go as they are coil and lamp flasher fuses and coils and lamp flashers work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jeff_PHX_AZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-i-need-some-help?tu=Jeff_PHX_AZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.