IMG_0016 (resized).jpg
A876FF08-FE24-415E-85C6-F4BD24FBE56D (resized).jpeg
photo_1.JPG
photo_4.JPG
photo_3.JPG
Metallica_MOP_playfield_webready.jpg
Metallica-MOP_webready.jpg

#1 10 years ago

What the hell... owners unite! I'm pumped for this game.

Owner of a Metallica MOP LE # TBD

BSL

Metallica-MOP_webready.jpgMetallica-MOP_webready.jpg Metallica_MOP_playfield_webready.jpgMetallica_MOP_playfield_webready.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Isn't it more of a pre order club lol. But I wish I was part of it right now. But I will wait to see if they change the art package on the premium.

#3 10 years ago

TOOL !! Yea You.

Brian

#4 10 years ago

Can you post a gameplay vid?

5 months later
#5 10 years ago

Count me in - lets get this thread going

photo_3.JPGphoto_3.JPG photo_4.JPGphoto_4.JPG photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG

1 year later
2 weeks later
#7 9 years ago

Completed Fade to Black for the first time today. Took me a minute to figure out what was going on. I couldn't see a thing, but it was a blast. I don't know if this game will ever get old!

1 year later
#8 7 years ago

I need to replace a tombstone drop target sticker - but drop targets activate, even with power off, making it impossible. Assuming there's a "disable drop target" in the menu system? Anyone know?

Thanks.

#9 7 years ago

Related to drop targets, I'll add on............the 1st tombstone has started to not want to stay up? Any advice as to how ot adjust it so it "catches' better a others do? It's tries a few times at ball launch time but fails 50% of the time and stays down making graveyard multiball but easier but not correct

TIA

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

Related to drop targets, I'll add on............the 1st tombstone has started to not want to stay up? Any advice as to how ot adjust it so it "catches' better a others do? It's tries a few times at ball launch time but fails 50% of the time and stays down making graveyard multiball but easier but not correct
TIA

Has you game been updated with the stern kit for those drops.

9 months later
#11 7 years ago

Just joined the Metallica club with my first nib pinball. Had to adjust the snake to keep it from shooting sdtm about 20% of the time. Also added the pin bits sparky protector because I was getting quite a few air balls off sparky. It worked awesome, can not recommend it enough for everyone who has the game. Now the game really rocks and already it is making me an even better player! Totally has that just one more game vibe that keeps me playing! All this and I am not even much of a fan of the band!

11 months later
#12 6 years ago

Didn’t want to make a new thread just for this question so thought I would revive the owners/club thread to avoid a new thread cluttering up the front page.

Could some Metallic Owners who have had some time with both the Pro and Prem/LE, tell me the difference between the Snake mech, do they both function the same or is the Prem/LE mech for in depth/do more?

Big thank you in advance to replies.

#13 6 years ago

Anyone able to answer the difference between the two Snake mechs?

10 months later
#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

Just joined the Metallica club with my first nib pinball. Had to adjust the snake to keep it from shooting sdtm about 20% of the time. Also added the pin bits sparky protector because I was getting quite a few air balls off sparky. It worked awesome, can not recommend it enough for everyone who has the game. Now the game really rocks and already it is making me an even better player! Totally has that just one more game vibe that keeps me playing! All this and I am not even much of a fan of the band!

Hey any way you can tell me what you did to adjust your snake, mine is also draining SDTM.

Thanks

3 months later
#17 5 years ago

My snake doesn't go sdtm but has a bit of sideways movement in the jaw that makes the ball kick out poorly like dribble out Not sure this thread is the place seeing there are hardly any posts but can someone help?

#18 5 years ago

Just brought a 2018 Pro home last night! What a game! Crazy fast and super fun!

A876FF08-FE24-415E-85C6-F4BD24FBE56D (resized).jpegA876FF08-FE24-415E-85C6-F4BD24FBE56D (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#19 4 years ago

This is one of the quieter clubs on Pinside but since I just joined figured I would post a quick photo.

Got myself a Metallica Pro (revised LED version) that had quite a few MODS put into it; snake fangs and tongue, plastic protectors, speaker light kit with skull, plasma pop bumpers, lighted speaker panel, shaker motor, PinGraffix Bladeskin. Pretty much the only MODS I am looking at adding would be the ColorDMD, coffin decal, and cliffy protector for the scoop.

IMG_0016 (resized).jpgIMG_0016 (resized).jpg
#20 4 years ago

Try this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread/page/323#post-4955767

Pretty active thread. And welcome to the club!!

#21 4 years ago

Of course there is a better club for one of the great machines! I searched for Metallica Club so I missed the other one. Thanks!

1 month later
2 years later
#23 1 year ago

In da club!

817E5DAD-E899-4C97-B415-545DFAB96370 (resized).jpeg817E5DAD-E899-4C97-B415-545DFAB96370 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 26.50
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.