Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by TooFiddyMan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A876FF08-FE24-415E-85C6-F4BD24FBE56D (resized).jpeg
photo_1.JPG
photo_4.JPG
photo_3.JPG
Metallica_MOP_playfield_webready.jpg
Metallica-MOP_webready.jpg

#1 5 years ago

What the hell... owners unite! I'm pumped for this game.

Owner of a Metallica MOP LE # TBD

BSL

Metallica-MOP_webready.jpg Metallica_MOP_playfield_webready.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Isn't it more of a pre order club lol. But I wish I was part of it right now. But I will wait to see if they change the art package on the premium.

#3 5 years ago

TOOL !! Yea You.

Brian

#4 5 years ago

Can you post a gameplay vid?

5 months later
#5 5 years ago

Count me in - lets get this thread going

photo_3.JPG photo_4.JPG photo_1.JPG

1 year later
2 weeks later
#7 4 years ago

Completed Fade to Black for the first time today. Took me a minute to figure out what was going on. I couldn't see a thing, but it was a blast. I don't know if this game will ever get old!

1 year later
#8 2 years ago

I need to replace a tombstone drop target sticker - but drop targets activate, even with power off, making it impossible. Assuming there's a "disable drop target" in the menu system? Anyone know?

Thanks.

#9 2 years ago

Related to drop targets, I'll add on............the 1st tombstone has started to not want to stay up? Any advice as to how ot adjust it so it "catches' better a others do? It's tries a few times at ball launch time but fails 50% of the time and stays down making graveyard multiball but easier but not correct

TIA

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

Related to drop targets, I'll add on............the 1st tombstone has started to not want to stay up? Any advice as to how ot adjust it so it "catches' better a others do? It's tries a few times at ball launch time but fails 50% of the time and stays down making graveyard multiball but easier but not correct
TIA

Has you game been updated with the stern kit for those drops.

9 months later
#11 2 years ago

Just joined the Metallica club with my first nib pinball. Had to adjust the snake to keep it from shooting sdtm about 20% of the time. Also added the pin bits sparky protector because I was getting quite a few air balls off sparky. It worked awesome, can not recommend it enough for everyone who has the game. Now the game really rocks and already it is making me an even better player! Totally has that just one more game vibe that keeps me playing! All this and I am not even much of a fan of the band!

11 months later
#12 1 year ago

Didn’t want to make a new thread just for this question so thought I would revive the owners/club thread to avoid a new thread cluttering up the front page.

Could some Metallic Owners who have had some time with both the Pro and Prem/LE, tell me the difference between the Snake mech, do they both function the same or is the Prem/LE mech for in depth/do more?

Big thank you in advance to replies.

#13 1 year ago

Anyone able to answer the difference between the two Snake mechs?

10 months later
#16 4 months ago
Quoted from Apex:

Just joined the Metallica club with my first nib pinball. Had to adjust the snake to keep it from shooting sdtm about 20% of the time. Also added the pin bits sparky protector because I was getting quite a few air balls off sparky. It worked awesome, can not recommend it enough for everyone who has the game. Now the game really rocks and already it is making me an even better player! Totally has that just one more game vibe that keeps me playing! All this and I am not even much of a fan of the band!

Hey any way you can tell me what you did to adjust your snake, mine is also draining SDTM.

Thanks

3 months later
#17 8 days ago

My snake doesn't go sdtm but has a bit of sideways movement in the jaw that makes the ball kick out poorly like dribble out Not sure this thread is the place seeing there are hardly any posts but can someone help?

#18 5 days ago

Just brought a 2018 Pro home last night! What a game! Crazy fast and super fun!

A876FF08-FE24-415E-85C6-F4BD24FBE56D (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deerfield, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
York, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 199.99
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside