Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bjoechamp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Metallica has arrived at Lanes and Games in Cambridge, MA. It came in late afternoon yesterday and we got it set up last night. It played flawlessly out of the box with no issues at all.

I hate to say I'm not a big Metallica fan so I didn't really know what to expect. My first impression was a WOW when I saw the artwork. I really like the cartoon art for a change. It's nice change of pace from digital photography.

We played several games and I have to say this is a fun pin. It's a classic 80's style pin with ramps added. I love the in line drops! This is a great machine for a casual player. Think Iron Man for speed and depth and AC/DC for music and fun, great combination. Sparky had me laughing out loud, probably the best DMD animations, ever. This is truly a great crossover machine. Metallica fans will obviously love but it's a good enough pin to appeal to the players that aren't neccesarily Metallica fans as well. I can't wait to put some more time in on it.

This Friday night is our monthly pinball tournament at L+G. The official Lauch Party will be Friday, June 7th. Hope to see some of you there.

Mike
http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

#2 7 years ago

Can't make the good tournament Friday. I have to go play real golf in NH(Necer played before)

Might make the drive tonight after work. Trying to find reasons not too! Besides 5 hours in a car

#3 7 years ago

Awesome Mike! See you Friday, I can't wait to play this.

#4 7 years ago

wow thanks Mike !

Having both Metallica and AC/DC is incredible. Can't wait to get back out there. Just wish it were closer to me.

#5 7 years ago

Im loading up the suburban tonight and headed down....fresh Metallica pinball, wings, beer, couldnt get too much better!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside