New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 127357)

Metallica near Frederick MD

By baloo70

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by baloo70
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I played Metallica once and really liked it. I am considering buying one and want to play it again. Does anyone know where I can play one in the Frederick MD area? I am willing to travel some. Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

not in Frederick but your welcome to come down and play mine....

You might find a few guys closer...

#3 5 years ago

I've got one in Adamstown, about 10 mins south of FSK mall. Welcome to come down and play a few games on it.

Mine's a Premium (Roadcase), but if you're looking to play the new LED Pro, bigd1979 up in Hagerstown has one.

#4 5 years ago

PinCrossing in Linfield, PA has LE #3. $2 for 3 credits. It is not in MD, but it isn't THAT far all things considered.

#5 5 years ago

Thank you guys for the invites and information. I may be contacting you. I am fairly new to the hobby and happy to know there are other collectors in the area. Thanks again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside