2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tommyp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hey guys. I'm having trouble with trying to find the Multiball settings on my Metallica machine. It's currently only shooting out 2 balls for Multiball and i was hoping for it to shoot out all 4 of the balls. I've looked in the settings menu but I feel I've missed something.

#2 2 years ago

You'll get better replies on one of the Solid State forums. This is Electro Mechanical.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-efficiently-ask-for-pinball-repair-help-em

#3 2 years ago

you should probably try the metallica forum, but some of the multiball modes in Metallica are two-ball modes, not sure that can be changed.

#4 2 years ago

You are definately missing something.

You can't really adjust the number of balls in a MB. Grave gives 2 ball MB and sparky gives 3 ball. You can add a ball during play by hitting all the picks then snake (for add a ball to 4 balls during sparky)

Good luck
    mike

#5 2 years ago

HowardR Thanks for sending me that link. I'm still pretty new to the forum so that link helped a lot.

Thanks bitternerd I think your right, there aren't any settings for it in the game or in the manual. It's not a big deal if it can't be changed though.

I'm gonna go through the manual some more to see if theres something i missed. Thanks guys

#6 2 years ago

4 ball is the default for grave multiball. Not all balls are used in any pin's multiballs. Each multiball will be different, so get ready for that.

#7 2 years ago

4 isn't the default for grave. Its default for coffin.

Sparky MB - 3 ball multiball. Complete the stand up pick targets, then hit in the snakes mouth for additional (20 seconds i believe) ball save, and adding a 4th ball.

Snake MB - 2 ball multiball. Same as above w/picks and ball save.

Grave yard/Cross MB - 2 ball multiball. Same as above w/picks and ball save.

Coffin MB - 4 ball multiball. Not possible to add a ball, however can add more time to ball save.

In game adjustments you should be able to adjust how hard each MB is to achieve. Meaning you can start the game with s, or sn, or snak etc spelled out for snake MB, etc. etc. How many balls per MB can't be adjusted.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-multiball-settings-?hl=bitternerd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.