(Topic ID: 47058)

Metallica MOP LE Poll: How much do you think MOP will be worth in 4-6 months?

By Eryeal

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Breadfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much do you think MOP will be worth in 4-6 months?”

• MSRP price: $7,600-$7700 4 votes
    5%
  • A little less: $6800-$7600 17 votes
    22%
  • A big drop: $5000 - $6800 11 votes
    14%
  • A modest increase: $7700 - $8500 16 votes
    21%
  • A substantial increase: $8500-$10000 30 votes
    38%

(78 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 10 years ago

What do you think? Will flippers make out or will this be another Xmen LE?

#2 10 years ago

Who the heck can say until you get to see some gameplay and get some idea of the rules?

Could we also start a poll on the most likely lotto numbers for next week?

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Who the heck can say until you get to see some gameplay and get some idea of the rules?
Could we also start a poll on the most likely lotto numbers for next week?

Well that is the point. Kind of like a poll asking how fast Star Trek LE will sell out to distributors - of course seeing the playfield would be nice, but after all this is simply guessing and not intended to be truly meaningful results - just curious.

#4 10 years ago

Sadly, this is what people care about mostly...with these Le's

Like ticket scalpers at the final four, hoping for good match ups

#5 10 years ago

Who the hell cares??? I buy pins to play. This is my first NIB and I'm bought it to play, I could care less on what the value is. It's a game, a box with electrical and mechanical parts in it that when turned on, produces a fun and interactive gaming experience. PINBALL is a game.

#6 10 years ago

It's just this type of "future value" speculation that keeps LEs out of the hands of actual players and true fans of the theme.... the same people for whom the LE model was intended.

#7 10 years ago

good thing they don't include "who cares" in some of these polls or they'd be mighty embarrassed...

Well, here's my vote for "who cares"

#8 10 years ago

Who cares???

#10 10 years ago

It's METLE because there is only one, not 2 to differentiate like AC/DC.

#11 10 years ago

This use to be a fun hobby until all anyone gave a f*cl about was making money.

#12 10 years ago

This hobby is really starting to suck! I love playing pinball it's in my blood and will be for life. Don't get me wrong I don't hate pinball I just don't like that are people are buying more then one NIB pins trying make a buck.

#13 10 years ago

I hope it tanks because of all this dumbass hype and speculation (<for this reason, and this reason only).

#14 10 years ago

who cares X 2

#15 10 years ago

Why would you care unless you view this as an investment opportunity in which case I say your part of the problem with our hobby.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It's METLE because there is only one, not 2 to differentiate like AC/DC.

My METLE will be sitting next to my BIBLE. sounds good to me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-mop-le-poll-how-much-do-you-think-mop-will-be-worth-in-4-6-months and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.