(Topic ID: 135402)

Metallica Monsters Premium being run soon?

By Rockytop

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Nexyss
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

met2.jpg
met1.jpg
kissfamily-guy.png
Unknown.jpeg
image.jpg
11855911_10153504825124244_1476636057742482771_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Just the Monster edition I wish they would of run some Road Case... I knew the RTL was a major long shot.

Quoted from ZenTron:

Monster Pro & Monster Premium use same cab art, makes sense unfortunately..

+1

I wish they would of announced the Premium Road Case edition as well.

I'm not into spending close to $2k on a Premium which has the exact same cabinet artwork and basic black rails, lockdown bar and legs as the Pro model.

There's no way I would of sprung for my ST Premium if it had the same cabinet artwork and basic black hardware that the Pro has.

I don't have a FaceTube account but I'm hoping other Pinsiders are out there pushing for the Road Case edition or something to differentiate it from the Pro other then the Hammer.

Come on Stern, all you have to do is pull up the Road Case artwork file and hit the Print button a few times. It will earn you more money and make a lot more people happy.

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Just the Monster edition I wish they would of run some Road Case... I knew the RTL was a major long shot.

Quoted from ZenTron:

Monster Pro & Monster Premium use same cab art, makes sense unfortunately..

Does Stern sell replacement cabinet decals? I can see them not wanting to do it for Pro owners but I think they should offer it to Monster Premium owners who want Road Case decals. I would be seriously considering pulling the trigger on the Prem re-run if it was possible to get my hands on Road Case decals.

#105 8 years ago

People that have a Facebook account should be requesting the road case edition daily so they can see that there is a demand because they are probably still under the impression that nobody likes it due to the fact that it wasn't a hot seller when it launched.

I don't care about the trans light as I can figure that out later with the ones for sale on ebay.

If they offered the Road case edition I would be looking at selling a few old cars or pins to pay for it, I don't feel the same way about the Monster edition.... Since they have the same cabinet art work I'd just pick up a used LED'd Pro and call it a day.

A Road case edition would be front an center where I keep my games or maybe even in the house but if I had the Monster edition I would be trying to hide its artwork by sticking it in a dark corner hoping people wont comment on its cabinet art work because that cabinet artwork is not me at all.... and its not something I want to look at every day. Its definitely not something that you can sit back and marvel at with a cold beverage.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-monsters-ptemuim-bring-run-soon?tu=BigDan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.