View topic image gallery

th-4.jpeg
181780.jpg
Features.jpg
111.jpg
pic-157.jpg
mop-470.jpg
box-275.jpg
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

So your wanting to trade a bad ass limited work of art,for a POS & a turd? I think you should rethink this!?!

Wait, I not sure which your calling Star Trek, but by no means is it a turd or a pos. Nothing wrong with the pro version.
I also happen to like Nascar. Fast paced game. Its cool the way the whole playfield gets used with the ball racing around the track.
Yes, Metallica is a cool game too.

#52 10 years ago

Price lowered to $7700.

#53 10 years ago

Now that is a great deal!

#54 10 years ago

thats a winner, should be gone by the end of the weekend.

#55 10 years ago

Trading for a NIB ST LE is no longer an option?

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Now that is a great deal!

Your close enough to me, I will deliver it to Rhode Island!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from whocanitbenow:

Price lowered to $7700.

Quoted from rooftop:

thats a winner, should be gone by the end of the weekend.

Then you can pick up a Nascar and have a whole bunch of cash left over.

#58 10 years ago

I'm thinking that after Jersey Jack makes his announcement either a ton of money is going to dry up from the personal sales market or the sales are going to start to fly.
Hey, if its a Star Wars Pin, I am rolling my pennies starting today

#59 10 years ago

I can't imagine WHY he would announce another pin.....it's gotta be something else...

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I can't imagine WHY he would announce another pin

That would be a HUGE mistake… probably worse than his Ruby Red announcement.

#61 10 years ago

The artwork on the PF of METle kicks ass. GLWS someone is going to be very happy.

Mk

#62 10 years ago

I'm thinking that after Jersey Jack makes his announcement either a ton of money is going to dry up from the personal sales market or the sales are going to start to fly.
Hey, if its a Star Wars Pin, I am rolling my pennies starting today

JJP won't do Star Wars. If anyone does it, it will be Stern. They have a coin-op contract with Disney.

#63 10 years ago

I would buy it from either vendor

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I can't imagine WHY he would announce another pin.....it's gotta be something else...

I guess the cats out of the bag now. Meow!

So, anyone interested in my Metallica?

#65 10 years ago

I can't believe this hasn't sold. If i hadn't just bought a NIB last run Tron,I'd buy it & stash it away.

#66 10 years ago

bump

#67 10 years ago

I was told last night the MOPLE update is within 30 days and the read me list is as long as you arm. Wait before you sell. IMHO

#68 10 years ago

^^^ where the hell did that come from!?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

^^^ where the hell did that come from!?

LOL, I wonder how many saw that? Snooze ya lose!

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

LOL, I wonder how many saw that? Snooze ya lose!

LOL Right-clicked and "Save As" just in the nick of time!

#71 10 years ago

Has anyone contacted Stern directly to see when the update is coming?
I got this from their update website, I have not contacted them because I don't have this pin

1-800-542-5377.
You can also email [email protected]

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I was told last night the MOPLE update is within 30 days and the read me list is as long as you arm. Wait before you sell. IMHO

Hey man,are you going to repost that pic in another thread? I won't go and share it on you because that's not my style, but c'mon! Don't make me sit on that and keep it to myself! LOL

#73 10 years ago

What was it? Argh!!!

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

What was it? Argh!!!

it was "EPIC" lol

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Has anyone contacted Stern directly to see when the update is coming?

If somebody did it would be all over Pinside. I rather have Stern take their time and program awesome code then rush something to market like the XMEN release code. It's not like the Metallica code of today is a pile of crap.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

If somebody did it would be all over Pinside. I rather have Stern take their time and program awesome code then rush something to market like the XMEN release code. It's not like the Metallica code of today is a pile of crap.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but why would it be a bad thing for it to be all over Pinside?
If they said 6 days or 6 months, at least everyone would have their answer.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Hey man,are you going to repost that pic in another thread? I won't go and share it on you because that's not my style, but c'mon! Don't make me sit on that and keep it to myself! LOL

What on earth...lol...

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What on earth...lol...

I think pics of Mustang got out on this thread by someone and someone else happen to capture them before they were taken down.

Why here on a Metallica Pin for sale thread, I don't know.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I think pics of Mustang got out on this thread by someone and someone else happen to capture them before they were taken down.

Why here on a Metallica Pin for sale thread, I don't know.

that's exactly what happened

GLWS!

181780.jpg181780.jpg
#81 10 years ago

Little bump for the day.
Yup, my Metallica is still available.

#82 10 years ago

I'm trying my best to move it.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from Fluke_Starbucker:

Wow Exflexer, first you crapped on the guys for sale post with bad information, then you thumbs down Jasontaps for correcting you.

Ughhhh !

#84 10 years ago

sometimes it's not a good idea to buy up LE's as an investment. Actually, most of the time. I remember when this was announced and everyone scrambled around like cabbage patch mania to preorder. LE's are taking longer and longer to sell these days for many titles. Very few are holding value and selling regularly.

#85 10 years ago

I'd take this in a heartbeat for $7,500 compared to ST & Mustang. METLE is a very good pin and will be great with updated software. STLE is meh and who knows about Mustang...

#86 10 years ago

????

#87 10 years ago

art package is superior for sure. As far as gameplay goes. ST has a lot going for it, and mustang wont' know until it's actually played a lot.

#88 10 years ago

I have a MET PRO I just bought HUO and I love it. GREAT GAME. However, MET LE didn't pan out to be a TRON LE or BIBLE like I know many who bought looking to flip hoped it would be. Sometimes these things appreciate and sometimes they don't......at least your not sitting on a NIB HULK LE or NIB X-MEN LE....talk about a disaster for people buying them to sell later thinking they might be the next TRON LE !!! So it could be worse.

Good luck with sale as I can't stop playing my MET PRO I picked up last week (was less then half the price of a NIB MET LE so I went for the Pro due to a good "value proposition" based on the research I did).

#89 10 years ago

2 out of 12 isn't a ratio that looks in favor of investing. As it always has been.

#90 10 years ago

Captain.....

You knew the top was near when people were selling MET LE's prior to taking delivery for a $1K profit or more.....I knew then "it was game set match"......sure enough that was right at the top and prices have weakened since.

However, it is good for the "hobby" as I am hopeful that is what it will become again and price appreciation becomes price depreciation for the foreseeable future......then you weed out the people who are the true pinball lovers from those that bought games to see appreciation. Will be an interesting 2014 as there will be no appreciation in 2014 is my guess and probably depreciation. I feel that is why you are seeing "some people sell off their collections"....too proud to say "hey guys this was part of my retirement account and can't risk it declining" so they come up with all kinds of excuses.....kinda funny.

Sorry to get off topic....METALLICA ROCKS and I LOVE MINE !!!!!

#91 10 years ago

that's not totally true. I've been collecting for 9 years, and for some of us, you just get too good of offers where you can't say no. Hence why half of my collection went out the door. But didnt' take long before I filled it back up and beyond.

#92 10 years ago

I graduated in '82 when metal ruled the world and Metallica was king. I bought the LE for the mirrored backglass, Master of Puppets cabinet art and the other extras. Its the only NIB game I've ever gotten and will probably ever get. It's still in the box where it will stay until we finish the gameroom in our new house. No regrets.

Don

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I graduated in '82 when metal ruled the world and Metallica was king. I bought the LE for the mirrored backglass, Master of Puppets cabinet art and the other extras. Its the only NIB game I've ever gotten and will probably ever get. It's still in the box where it will stay until we finish the gameroom in our new house. No regrets.
Don

I'm not sure if Metallica was king yet quite that early but I agree with your reasoning for wanting one, I know I do. I've been a big Metallica fan for a long time, although maybe not quite as long as you. I wish I had the money for one right now. Annual bonus time at my company is June and if one like this is available then I'll be looking. Plan B is a Roadcase Premium with a swapped-out translite for a little less $$ but the LE art really stands well above everything else. Somebody is going to get a beautiful game here.

#94 10 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words guys.
The new owner is on his way.

#95 10 years ago

Nice.

#96 10 years ago

Congratulations !!!! Little price reduction and long and behold it was gone in minutes.....GOOD JOB !!!! Difference between a popular LE pin as opposed to some unpopular LE's (not mentioning any names to protect the "innocent LE's" that just seem to sit and sit and decline in value month after month after month until they are finally almost given away). METALLICA ROCKS !!!! As they say at staples "that was easy".....

#97 10 years ago

awesome good news

#98 10 years ago

The new owner is on his way.

Congratulations. th-4.jpegth-4.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-master-of-puppets-le-for-sale-nib/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.