(Topic ID: 54389)

Metallica LE's fixin' to hit the 1up / 2up bars (denver)

By eXidy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DutchTommy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from nighttaco:

But read the yelp reviews before you head down to make sure it's your kind of place.

I lol'ed at this one...

"Lodo Douchebags discovered this place. It used to be filled with 20 something rockers, metal heads and punks. Now they won't step foot in the place. Thanks lodo for crapping on everything cool."

She even capitalized douchebags. Lots of talk of bearded hipsters. Shouldn't the hipsters be done with beards by now? Aren't hipsters supposed to be original? Never copycats? Beards are old and busted. Get over it hipsters.

I see they open pretty early. If it was around here, I'd hit it early. Like seemingly decades ago when Dave and Busters first opened (and had pins).

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from nighttaco:

And yelp isn't a joke, online forums actually have a lot of pull, we take pride in good reviews in our business.. Also EVERYONE wouldn't have the same complaint if there weren't truth to it.

The bar has an overall rating of 4 stars on yelp with over 200 ratings. Not everyone is complaining.

I posted that quote earlier because I thought it was funny. There's a lot more positive reviews there, as I'm sure you've seen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-les-fixin-to-hit-the-1up-2up-bars?tu=phishrace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.