You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170611_002237[1].jpg
MET Insert LED Mod (resized).jpg
MET Mod Back Side (resized).jpg
MET Insert Mod CU (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HankScorpio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Replace the factory white inserts on your Metallica Pro with my color LED Insert Mod. No more ugly hot spots, this mod adds even, consistent lighting to the Cross, Electric Chair, Coffin and Snake inserts.

Mod is plug and play. Simply remove the old insert bulb and replace with the LED light plate. That's it! Install take roughly 10-20 minutes total. Instructions and all parts included with order.

This will work with Metallica Premium/LE but you will require very basic soldering.

Free Continental U.S. shipping. PM me to order, or purchase directly via my Pinside shop:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1082-pin-mods/00828-stern-metallica-pro-led-insert-mod

View the video here:

MET Insert Mod CU (resized).jpgMET Insert Mod CU (resized).jpgMET Insert LED Mod (resized).jpgMET Insert LED Mod (resized).jpgMET Mod Back Side (resized).jpgMET Mod Back Side (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

Are there any Premium owners that have installed my LED Insert Mod? If so, can you snap a picture of how you connected the mod? Looking for install pics to show other Premium owners how to install my mod.
Thanks!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

I did. Just stripped the wires and used crimp connectors to reattach.

Thanks! Is there any chance you could snap a pic for me when you have a chance? Inquiring minds want to know

#6 6 years ago

Here is a pic of the install of my mod on bdaley6509 's MET Premium. Looks pretty easy! Thanks bdaley6509
20170611_002237[1].jpg20170611_002237[1].jpg

5 months later
4 months later
#8 6 years ago

I have 2 in stock ready to ship!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HankScorpio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-led-mod-cross-chair-coffin-and-snake?tu=HankScorpio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.