You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0709131158.jpg
IMG_3848.jpg
LoganMetallica.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Just got mine in yesterday, I had posted this picture in a few other threads but it is just too damn cute! I had played some of the pro prior to getting mine(and believe me I think this is THE best pro Stern has ever put out) but in the end the LE(or premium) is the way to go. Give me more toys any day! Put 10-15 or so games on last night and the game really is a blast to play. Love the ramps and combos, the toys with Sparky, the hammer and the cross are great. I feel some great mods are gonna come and make this game shine even more and as code evolves can only imagine it's going to get better. Another winner for Stern for sure, I hope they keep up the good work and keep the prices in check so more people can enjoy!

LoganMetallica.jpgLoganMetallica.jpg

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Just got mine in yesterday, I had posted this picture in a few other threads but it is just too damn cute! I had played some of the pro prior to getting mine(and believe me I think this is THE best pro Stern has ever put out) but in the end the LE(or premium) is the way to go. Give me more toys any day! Put 10-15 or so games on last night and the game really is a blast to play. Love the ramps and combos, the toys with Sparky, the hammer and the cross are great. I feel some great mods are gonna come and make this game shine even more and as code evolves can only imagine it's going to get better. Another winner for Stern for sure, I hope they keep up the good work and keep the prices in check so more people can enjoy!

+1

I love the Coffin,for me it is one of the Coolest feature around...seeing the balls pile up in the
Lighted seetrough playfield Coffin, its so Nice!

Enjoy your game,the more you will play the more you will get into it and see how good
it is even with early software!

#3 10 years ago

I envy you guys . i have to wait a couple of weeks before i get mine .

#4 10 years ago

Totally agree. This game is nothing short of awesome and it will only get better...I am in the midst of moving and will not have mine set-up for a bit, but I played my friends and I just wanted to continue playing. He has about 15 A-listers set-up and I really did not want to play anything else, seriously.
Super cute picture as well!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

Totally agree. This game is nothing short of awesome and it will only get better...I am in the midst of moving and will not have mine set-up for a bit, but I played my friends and I just wanted to continue playing. He has about 15 A-listers set-up and I really did not want to play anything else, seriously.
Super cute picture as well!

+1

#6 10 years ago

I agree, great pic. My only disappointment with the le and premium is the GI lights washing out the colors on the play field.

There are flames in the art but the colors look washed out compared to the pro.

#7 10 years ago

Don't forget about the cabinet and backglass! The sucker is a work of art! Awesome!

#8 10 years ago

Great picture!! It's fun seeing these threads in between some of the negativity. A pinhead enjoying their new pin that's what it's all about.

#9 10 years ago

We all love it! Some of my other machines are starting to gather dust.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We all love it! Some of my other machines are starting to gather dust.

same here!

#11 10 years ago

Nice work!!!!

#12 10 years ago

was greeted at work by this today.

-jon - reciprocal nyc

IMG_3848.jpgIMG_3848.jpg

#13 10 years ago

It's a great sight to behold!

#14 10 years ago

I have to agree, after having mine a couple weeks now, it is a great machine. After 80+ plays it continues to get better. It is a very good game as is, .....and with continued improvement in software I really think this is another big winner for Stern. If you haven't played one, go find one and put some time on it, it will be worth the effort.

#15 10 years ago

game is PHENOMENAL
plays great
sounds great
looks great

0709131158.jpg0709131158.jpg

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

game is PHENOMENAL

Are any of your other machines starting to gather dust?

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Are any of your other machines starting to gather dust?

well, before METALLICA, I mainly played ACDC...

#18 10 years ago

I keep hearing in my head over and over - electric chair! Digging the game but looking for the code to win me over the top...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-le-loving-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.