MOPcoincard.pdf (PDF preview)
snake-bite.jpg
IMAG1268.jpg
IMAG1266.jpg
IMAG1264.jpg
IMAG1261.jpg
IMAG1260.jpg
IMAG1259.jpg

There are 511 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.
#251 10 years ago

I have a standing offer of 6k, so i guess i am not the only one. Either way, it is NOT for sale.

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Interesting, does your post pop up for all left loop shots? It shouldn't. Only plunge shots and right orbit shots should fire the orbit post up.

I think what you are saying here is actually what we ALL 'want' to happen as has been reflected in a few other MET threads in the hope someone at Stern takes notice and makes the change.

Currently on the Pro ( and seemingly the LE too ) it does NOT do this unfortunately.
Current;y that post pops up on ALL left shots - apart from when playing 'justice' mode where both orbit directions are open and it feels GREAT.

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

I think what you are saying here is actually what we ALL 'want' to happen as has been reflected in a few other MET threads in the hope someone at Stern takes notice and makes the change.
Currently on the Pro ( and seemingly the LE too ) it does NOT do this unfortunately.Current;y that post pops up on ALL left shots - apart from when playing 'justice' mode where both orbit directions are open and it feels GREAT.

+1 I hope Stern takes notice also and make changes on this thing !

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, isn't that the truth. This place sucks. I barely bother anymore.

I miss the old board and group...

#255 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

What more could it do? Whistle?

Only if it had fangs, fangless=no whistling

#256 10 years ago

I miss the old board and group...

Hop in!

images.jpegimages.jpeg
It's Friday night here and Wesperron is holding the usual "play-by-play" tourney with drinks. Brokedad and Socrates are outside trying to get all of the neighborhood women pregnant and we've got plenty of Jell-O pudding pops and Josta to last the entire weekend! Abe's got the high score on WH2O right now but, Einstein has just started a 5X multiplier with ball three going in for the last lock!
Autumnfade is spinning some Fad Gadget in the livingroom for Rita Hayworth, bugray, Leigh and seanymph too.
Good times!

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Currently on the Pro ( and seemingly the LE too ) it does NOT do this unfortunately.
Current;y that post pops up on ALL left shots - apart from when playing 'justice' mode where both orbit directions are open and it feels GREAT.

Not all of us want that it happen. The current behavior is one of the best parts of the game--it makes it unique.

#258 10 years ago

Here is another pic while we bide the time until Monday...

met11.JPGmet11.JPG

#259 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a standing offer of 6k, so i guess i am not the only one. Either way, it is NOT for sale.

You one of them Senators that ran to Illinois?

#260 10 years ago

LE Back Glass

#261 10 years ago

OMG WOWOWOWOWOWOW PIECE OF ART !

#262 10 years ago

So if we see a stern video of the BG

Can we see a measly picture of your BG

#263 10 years ago

So if we see a stern video of the BG
Can we see a measly picture of your BG

Makes sense to me. I don't have a great picture of it, but here you go. The pic I already included in my initial post is probably a better pic of it.

metlebackglass.JPGmetlebackglass.JPG

#264 10 years ago

Thank you kind sir !!

Does it sparkle ??

#265 10 years ago

Hell Yaaaaa!!!!

Ok now the Video it's Monday

#266 10 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Thank you kind sir !!
Does it sparkle ??

The silver outline trim does shine.

#267 10 years ago

Does the screening look solid or cheap ish?

Looks great !!

Can't freakin wait

#268 10 years ago

Looks ok. Not my kind of machine, but certainly eager to see how it plays compared to the pro. Cant wait for the vids!

#269 10 years ago

Looks great !!
Can't freakin wait

I don't think I've ever seen a cheapish looking mirrored backglass from Stern and I can't think of one that I don't like. Black Spiderman has to be my favorite, then LTBR.

#270 10 years ago

Mine's almost here! Whooooo! Hooooo!

#271 10 years ago

Looks great !!
Can't freakin wait

I never pulled out the backglass or took a really close look, but I will check it out tomorrow. From just an initial inspection, I would say it didn't look cheap at all.

#272 10 years ago

Sweet thanks

So does the video post at 12am Sunday morning est

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Hell Yaaaaa!!!!
Ok now the Video it's Monday

It was Monday 6 days ago!

Time for video!

#274 10 years ago

That glass looks awesome!

#275 10 years ago

It's Monday in Australia come on video please lol

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Makes sense to me. I don't have a great picture of it, but here you go. The pic I already included in my initial post is probably a better pic of it.

Love the high score #2

#277 10 years ago

Lets do video at 12pm est lol

#278 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Great idea

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Love the high score #2

Did you bribe Lyman to put that in there?

#280 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

yeah, do it!

we wanna see the hammer.... shhhhhhh we won't tell stern

#281 10 years ago

Wonder when mine will come in. Hope its before July 4th...

#282 10 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Hop in!

It's Friday night here and Wesperron is holding the usual "play-by-play" tourney with drinks. Brokedad and Socrates are outside trying to get all of the neighborhood women pregnant and we've got plenty of Jell-O pudding pops and Josta to last the entire weekend! Abe's got the high score on WH2O right now but, Einstein has just started a 5X multiplier with ball three going in for the last lock!
Autumnfade is spinning some Fad Gadget in the livingroom for Rita Hayworth, bugray, Leigh and seanymph too.
Good times!

I have no idea what any of this means but thumbs up for a fun read.

#283 10 years ago

That video from Stern better meets expectations or I'm afraid a lot of people are going to be pissed. Have to wait all that time between the pro lame video and the LE, Premium. The pressure is high.

#284 10 years ago

Thanks to LESMANLEY for the coverage he offered from the very begining on this Metallica pin. Sure even if Stern comes out with a good video for the LE yours will be as good you did on the Pro.

Much appreciated

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Thanks to LESMANLEY for the coverage he offered from the very begining on this Metallica pin. Sure even if Stern comes out with a good video for the LE yours will be as good you did on the Pro.
Much appreciated

You're welcome. Glad I can help. Pinside will get some good video one way or another.

#286 10 years ago

2 hours and 16 minutes (central time) into Monday and no video! Worst OP ever!

Just kidding, love my MN neighbors! Except the purple ones.

#287 10 years ago

Its Monday!

#288 10 years ago

lets get this done already! So the speaker grills were supposed to be awesome M logos....
what happened

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

lets get this done already! So the speaker grills were supposed to be awesome M logos....
what happened

Black M raised slightly off speaker panel. Should look good with pinballtoppers LED speaker mod

#290 10 years ago

AV8, why did you decide to sell you LE, or did you get a couple?

#291 10 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

AV8, why did you decide to sell you LE, or did you get a couple?

Not just his LE but his double signed translite too! Metallica going to make Av8 rich!

#292 10 years ago

I missed that. Going pro or just bailing on this game?

#293 10 years ago

Av8 has been suspiciously quiet lately.

Did Stern make him sign an NDA?

#294 10 years ago

The LE backglass looks awesome!

#295 10 years ago

Relax guys. I have 2 on order. Offering one extra shipping from factory with in 2 weeks. Looks stunning, plays fast and rules will be deep. Has FLOW. No BS. Lyman will work his magic until its right. Pinball does not get much better if your a rock fan. I cant wait.

I almost had my le order pulled so quickly grabbed another of eBay the day it was released. Thinking the first was pulled by stern. First then came through.

Lyman did confirm that he will be working on met for next 2 months and only be on the code team for Star Trek.

Entertaining offers and trades. But have no problem sitting on it till Xmas.

#296 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I have 2 on order. Offering one extra shipping from factory with in 2 weeks. Looks stunning, plays fast and rules will be deep. No BS. Lyman will work his magic until its right. Pinball does not get much better if your a rock fan.
I almost had my le order pulled so quickly grabbed another of eBay the day it was released. Thinking the first was pulled by stern. First then came through.
lyman did confirm that he will be working on met for next 2 months and only be on the code team for Star Trek.
Entertain offers and trades. But have no problem sitting on it till Xmas.

I heard you bought three and were flipping two, so what is it? Certainly a bunch of us wanted an LE but couldn't get one because of speculators.

And please tell us what dealer did this, I'd love to know.

Pump and Dump Chump.

#297 10 years ago

Pin wiz your just mad because I called you out on crappy game play of Avengers. You can stop following me now. Its getting weird.

#298 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Pin wiz your just mad because I called you out on Avengers. Go away troll

It's "you're".

I could care less about Avengers now, I still like the game and have no plans on moving it. Your endless trashing of the game has no end effect on my game. Hell, I may just buy the PRO and PREMIUM (LMAO).

#299 10 years ago

Do you actually add anything to pinside that is relavent? Or important? Yeah you found a typo!

So you admit your mad. Gomez Avengers was bad for pinball industry because it turned novice and average players away from the game. Even the King him self told me he didnt like the flow.

Lets just let Stern show off their video this week.

#300 10 years ago

Really....We need to start this again?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 511 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-le-is-in-upcoming-pics-and-video-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.