0709131159b.jpg
0709131200.jpg
0709131159b.jpg
metallicaoldlady.jpg
blade.jpg
11photo.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#324 10 years ago

Highly impressed. My LE came yesterday. Was worried about everything from delivery to finding bulbs all over the pf after opening the box. The game looks insane. Crazy fun to play.

Will be putting the Flipper Fidelity upgrade in tonight, as well as Lorenzo's headphone kit.

I think a spinner or something needs some adjusting, as it was awarding players some points before they launched the ball towards the end of the night, but that was my only issue. I feel bad for you guys who had games come with problems.

I only got to put in 4 games on a pro before I got my LE last night. I would not trade this game for a pro + a stack of cash. Just no way.

1 week later
#595 10 years ago

80+ games in so far. I just experienced my first non dropping drop targets during games last night. Only maybe 4 times in 10 games.

I'm not having nearly the problem with the coffin lock as others seem to be having.

My issues are that my game scores 30 points before I ever hit the flipper buttons and I can't find a switch that only awards 30 points, and after sparky multiball (I think that's the one), hits to the "captive ball" show on the dmd as... 27 hits - extra ball at 100.. 28 hits, extra ball at 100. It stops counting hits towards locks. Stays that way till the ball in play drains.

I hope both those issues are simple software stuff.

#619 10 years ago

Those custom Sparky paint jobs you guys are doing look great. Dirty Donny is supposed to start painting custom Sparky dolls for our games in July. If he doesn't, I'll be trying to paint my own too.

#621 10 years ago

He said it in an email. I keep checking his site.

#667 10 years ago

I know Electric Chair multiball is really cool with Sparky getting zapped, but man, I really dig Coffin multiball. The animations, the music. It just gets it done for me.

Shot from the right flipper that registers a hit towards coffin lock then slides right into the snake is very satisfying.

The call-out from James to "smash 4 balls for multiball" has to be just for the pro model. Hope they take that out.

Don't like how after Cross multiball, when you just have 1 ball in play, shots to the cross with the drops still down don't register for anything.

#669 10 years ago

Ok. That's a good reason. I was thinking hit that cross before the drops reset and get another ball in play, but I totally get not wanting a ball stuck in there. Shouldn't bother me anymore... I hope

#699 10 years ago

Anyone turn on team scoring? I did, but I can't figure out how to get it going.

#733 10 years ago

Pretty sure I've had coffin and snake stacked twice.

1 week later
#752 10 years ago

Added a shaker motor tonight. Love it.

Super jealous of your song changing skills Sparky.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.50
$ 12.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstym.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-le-impressions-comments-problems-mods?tu=pinstym and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.