0709131159b.jpg
0709131200.jpg
0709131159b.jpg
metallicaoldlady.jpg
blade.jpg
11photo.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ninefingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 10 years ago

So the gameplay is fantastic, but there are quality concerns with the LE. Interesting, Stern released LE's later to work out any issues, but now most of the problems are related to LE specific things.

I'm not sure what is going on with the captive ball block.. they couldn't fit a captive ball there?

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I think your jumping the gun big time here... shouldn't we wait to hear from more than just 1 of the 500 LE owners?

Sure, I was just reflecting on what OP said. I have a LE coming so I'll see how it goes. With any pinball I expect to tweak, etc. Personally, a lockbar scratch won't bother me too much. I plan on putting tape underneath like I did with AC/DC. As long as the gameplay is great, I'm good.

1 week later
#543 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

From following the MET threads, this game seems worse off than Avengers.

As a owner of a Hulk and METLE, I can tell you this simply is not true. My METLE out of box has been a great experience- no issues besides switch adjustment and my right sling once in a while is overpowered. Hopefully that gets fixed. With my Hulk it was a nightmare (and I'm a fan) between the shooter lane, widow ramp, trapped balls around Hulk, and insert visibility issues it was non-stop tweaking.

Overall Stern has nailed it with the quality of METLE- I do question the ball lock "block" behind the hammer and I get some airballs if I hit Sparkys feet sometimes, but these are small things compared to Avengers.

#566 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

My machine was built on June 21st and it has mylar installed right below the mystery hole. Is that standard on everyone's game? I also notice some near the hammer.

June 18th here, and I have mylar in those spots as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ninefingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-le-impressions-comments-problems-mods?tu=Ninefingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.