Topic Stats

• 768 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by redmamanora
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 63 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1743.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2311.JPG
2013-07-12_15.25.29.jpg
0709131200.jpg
0709131159b.jpg
0709131200.jpg
0709131159b.jpg
metallicaoldlady.jpg
blade.jpg
11photo.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 768 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I've never really liked the spotlights on the sling plastics of the Stern games I've owned (LOTR and SM), and I also noticed the METLE ones were reflecting badly in the DMD. The apron spots were also reflecting in the DMD, so I pulled the bulbs to see how much of difference it would make with the lighting of the pf. It didn't make much of a difference, so I kept the apron spots out.
The sling spots I removed, and visually, it makes the sling area/inlanes so much easier to see. I like it a lot better. Since these slings were on a long harness and connector, I decided to use them under the pf. The left one I mounted under the FUEL target bar and put in a red flex. The right one I mounted to the Mystery scoop and did the same thing with the red flex. I just saved $50 in LED mods!
I also changed four songs with six others, as well as the text for those songs on the radio selections. I now have 14 songs instead of 12! Added a powered subwoofer under the game, and it ROCKS! SS boney flipper bats are on their way!
Pics of the sling spots moved are below.

Very nicely done sir! I was considering removing the sling lamps just the other night as well.

#752 5 years ago

Added a shaker motor tonight. Love it.

Super jealous of your song changing skills Sparky.

#753 5 years ago

Wow I feel lucky I have had no issues with metle other then one flaky roll over... Love this game

image.jpg image.jpg

#754 5 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I had to re-adjust my shooter rod. Was high and to the left. Now its perfect.
Drop targets are not going down like they should. Working on that next.

How adjust the shooter rod ? Mine is also to the left and touch the auto-plunger ( and thus, the auto-plunger is unable to shoot the ball up the lane).

Thank you.

#755 5 years ago

My game has a list of issues that we are trying to work out. Here's the latest one. No GI randomly goes on and off but mostly off. Checked all of the connections. Must be a bad board or cable.

IMG_1743.jpg

#756 5 years ago

loosen the screws and move it around to center

#757 5 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

My game has a list of issues that we are trying to work out. Here's the latest one. No GI randomly goes on and off but mostly off.

Call Stern my guess is you have a bad board

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Call Stern my guess is you have a bad board

I did. Now we are playing email question tag.

#759 5 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I did. Now we are playing email question tag.

Hang on the line with stern they will eventually answer . Call late or really early.

2 weeks later
#760 5 years ago

Broken inline target - just was getting into the game play - grumble - I love you stern but for the love of god ITS A TARGET ITS going to get hit.

#761 5 years ago

It makes no sense they put those extra plastics in there for the pop bumpers but not a couple drop targets? I'm getting tired of having to push a few bulbs in every day, but so far that s the only complaint.

#762 5 years ago

I recently broke 2 of my in-line targets, in the same game. Stern promptly sent me the whole assembly. It arrived yesterday.

I installed it in 5 mins (4 screws & 2 connectors). However, it constantly re-sets the targets on just about every switch hit. It actually does the re-set 3 times, each time, within a 1-2 second period.

Any help?

#763 5 years ago

when you call in about broken drop targets what is required to have them send out replacements?

#764 5 years ago

Had a broken front target. Stern replaced the entire assembly but none of them had the "cross" decals on them. Installed the new assembly and now the front target will not reset. They said they would replace the entire assembly again after my distributor contacted them. I hope they don't forget the decals this time.

#765 5 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

when you call in about broken drop targets what is required to have them send out replacements?

I contacted Stern.

#766 5 years ago

Can we get some cross stickers for the targets?

#767 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Can we get some cross stickers for the targets?

I had extra cross stickers in my goody bag that came with the pin.

#768 5 years ago

Yes, the decals (stickers) are in the goody bag. Thank you for pointing that out. Nevertheless, if Stern sends out new targets, you would think they would include new stickers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 199.99
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
There are 768 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside