Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gameroommetallica.JPG

#1 10 years ago

If you are in the Area stop in for a play!

gameroommetallica.JPGgameroommetallica.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Wish there was a place to play around here we got nothin

#3 10 years ago

jeez that pizza place has a nice line up, what other games are there? Even though I can't stand metallica that pin looks really nice hope to play one soon. Wish stern would do a ramones pin next

#4 10 years ago

They might look cool together, but man, I'd hate to play a music pin while someone else is playing another one next to me. Pretty badass though. Florida sucks for pin routes.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

jeez that pizza place has a nice line up, what other games are there? Even though I can't stand metallica that pin looks really nice hope to play one soon. Wish stern would do a ramones pin next

That was my VERY FIRST THOUGHT when I heard they were doing Metallica.

#6 10 years ago

I have Plenty of Pro models in stock so Let me know if you need one.

Direct email is bobby@drifterproductionsdotnet

#7 10 years ago

We currently have :

Acdc premium
Simpsons PP
Tron
Avengers
mario bros
Junk yard
Star wars
NBA Fast break
Pirates
Xmen
Metallica
LOTR
Johnny Mnemonic

#9 10 years ago

Email sent for quote to 55344. Pickup may also be an option.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

They're only about a mile from me.

#11 10 years ago

nice lineup! Im impressed! and for only 50 cents a play, that is a steal!!!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Agreed!

#13 10 years ago

Seriously...if we had anything like this lineup in the WNY area on location I probably wouldn't be collecting.

Very nice!

Quoted from Benepinballs:

We currently have :
Acdc premium
Simpsons PP
Tron
Avengers
mario bros
Junk Yard
Star Wars
NBA Fast Break
Pirates
Xmen
Metallica
LOTR
Johnny Mnemonic

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from G-P-E:

They're only about a mile from me.

Rub it in. It's 4.5 hours for me, but I've driven it before. Sounds like it's time to do it again.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from playpin35:

It's 4.5 hours for me, but I've driven it before. Sounds like it's time to do it again.

Just under three for me, thinking more and more that I need to drive up there. Is the pizza any good? Maybe I can drop the wife and kids at the zoo and sneak over sometime soon, or just leave the wife at home and bring the kids...

Host an IFPA endorsed tournament and I can guarantee that I will come up with several others!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Replay:

Just under three for me, thinking more and more that I need to drive up there. Is the pizza any good? Maybe I can drop the wife and kids at the zoo and sneak over sometime soon, or just leave the wife at home and bring the kids...
Host an IFPA endorsed tournament and I can guarantee that I will come up with several others!

The pizza is actually really good. great onion rings, but the best part is the pins are in top shape.

Going back to Omaha in 2 weeks and Bene's is on the top of my list. There's also Beercade and
Big John's billiards in Omaha for more pin action. Big John's has a great lineup but needs some help in the maintenance department.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Seriously...if we had anything like this lineup in the WNY area on location I probably wouldn't be collecting.
Very nice!

Oh you know you would still be collecting, you are just as anal about machines as I am. You wouldn't play the games all messed up.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

They might look cool together, but man, I'd hate to play a music pin while someone else is playing another one next to me.

Agreed. I'd put AC/DC and Metallica on opposite ends of any row. Just nitpicking though, that's a hell of a lineup for a pizza joint.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Agreed. I'd put AC/DC and Metallica on opposite ends of any row. Just nitpicking though, that's a hell of a lineup for a pizza joint.

agree..and that is what I plan on doing

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Big John's has a great lineup but needs some help in the maintenance department.

That... Is an understatement. At least there is some location pinball here. All three places get some quarters from me at least once a week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-is-on-location-omaha-ne-bene-pizza-50-a-play-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.