Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130606_094652.jpg
GD.gif
20130606_094652.jpg
metallicaacdc.jpg
haters-gonna-hate.jpg
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

So got a chance to play Metallica Pro on Saturday and I have to say, it's a great pro game. Art package is top notch, just cool, Music and sound are a "9.25", even though I disagree with some of the song choices..........I also actually liked the goofy and somewhat silly call outs as they "fit" the pin well. In addition, I feel that going with the typical fan layout works well for music pins and is a proven receipt for success with new and old players, add that with the fact this is Metallica, it is clear this pin will attract many new players. Overall, I wouldn't say there is anything particularly unique or great about the pin, the snake is meh' and the drop target shot is meh' meh', but at the same time with Metallic music playing, a simple fan layout with two cool metal ramps, honestly how can you go wrong??? This is just fast, good old fashion pinball fun. Not doubt I am buying the Pro.

OK so now it's time for a dose of reality for all you LE pumpers. Sell your LE fast as this pin is not the next ACDC LE or Tron LE. I can see the LE selling for $8500 next week and then $8000 the following week. Don't get me wrong this is a great pin, but the LE does not offer them same amazing shots that ACDC does..............Bell shot anyone??? I also feel the light show on ACDC blows Metallica away............yeah yeah, I know it's early, but honestly I just don't see it. Another point to mention is that ACDC is a better execution of a fan layout and has more shots to offer and the configuration lends itself to more speed vs. Metallica.

I normally try to write a more in depth review, but honestly Metallica was exactly what I was hoping and thought it would be...........a good pin, with great art and music, but nothing to overly hype. After watching the video of the LE, I am without question buying a pro and 100% certain this pin will easily be forgotten when the Star Trek hype rolls around.

Point of clarification........Metallica pro is slightly better than ACDC pro, due to the art work and metal ramps, but on the Premium/LE front, it appears AC/DC blows it away.

#2 10 years ago

Perfect.

#3 10 years ago

Agreed. Good pin. Not mind blowing.

#4 10 years ago

I've played Metallica 10 times and i like it better than ACDC. Diff'rent strokes....

#5 10 years ago

I agree. I would usually buy the premium, but not on this one. I picked up a pro. Not worth the extra cash for me.

#6 10 years ago

I have not played Metallica yet but did ACDC and don't see how you can tell me ACDC has more shots and better fan layout than from what I see in the Metallica game. I think the regular version without the moving bell is boring and very limited on shots.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I have not played Metallic yet but did ACDC and don't see how you can tell me ACDC has more shots and better fan layout than from what I see in the Metallica game. I think the regular version without the moving bell is boring and very limited on shots.

Actually, you bring up a good point and I should have clarified myself as I think you are correct. Metallica pro might be a better game than ACDC pro............and I own and love my ACDC pro, with bell mod and LE Train added. Notice I didn't mention ACDC until I start to discuss the LE? This thread is more directed at the LE hype and LE game...........Metallica LE will not be better than ACDC LE or premium.

#8 10 years ago

ACDC= very little shots and way easy shots
METALLICA= twice the amount of shots and not to mention a lot harder shots
ps sorry ACDC is all about code and not layout; METALLICA has a much cooler layout to it; now the great code must follow

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

ACDC= very little shots and way easy shots

Yeah I would count ACDC as having very little shots...not that I really pay attention i usually just go by how a game feels. I mean low amount of shots unless you count every drop target.
The inline drops on Metallica are instantly......a better shot.....(to me)...than anything on acdc....including....the bell....shot.

#10 10 years ago

OK so now it's time for a dose of reality for all you LE pumpers. Sell your LE fast as this pin is not the next ACDC LE or TRON LE.

haters-gonna-hate.jpghaters-gonna-hate.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Don't get me wrong I wanted to like ACDC bec I like the band more than Metallica. Who knows maybe I will not like Metallica if I ever get the chance to play it. I just wanted more from ACDC based on everything new with technology that can be done today.

#12 10 years ago

The art package on the LE is EPIC, and with half of them going overseas there's about 250 of them in the U.S.

Master of Puppets may not be the best game ever, but it is very good and will have a steady demand, and with the limited #'s there will be Metallica fans everywhere that want the game that has the art from one of Metallica's best albums (and not the Skittles version).

Want proof that Metallica is bigger in the outside market than any other Stern pin? Check out the number of youtube views for Metallica vs AC/DC and Avengers (based on a blockbuster movie), or even X-men (huge comic following). Metallica has almost 100K views in a month and a half, while Avengers has about 16K views, and X-men 30K views (and it's been out over a year). AC/DC comes close with about 50K views, and we all know the LE's are in pretty high demand.

You may know about Bally's 1978 Kiss machine, horrible game but the demand keeps the price up higher than most of that era due to the demand from it's fans. Metallica seems poised to do the same thing, and the Master of Puppets machine is the one that connects the most with Metallica fans.

Just my $.02

#13 10 years ago

Both really good. This horse has been beat. Lyman + Rock + Pinball = Awesome. Clearly they belong together!

metallicaacdc.jpgmetallicaacdc.jpg

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

The art package on the LE is EPIC, and with half of them going overseas there's about 250 of them in the U.S.
Master of Puppets may not be the best game ever, but it is very good and will have a steady demand, and with the limited #'s there will be Metallica fans everywhere that want the game that has the art from one of Metallica's best albums (and not the Skittles version).
Want proof that Metallica is bigger in the outside market than any other Stern pin? Check out the number of views for Metallica vs AC/DC and Avengers (based on a blockbuster movie), or even X-men (huge comic following). Metallica has almost 100K views in a month and a half, while Avengers has about 16K views, and X-men 30K views (and it's been out over a year). AC/DC comes close with about 50K views, and we all know the LE's are in pretty high demand.
You may know about Bally's 1978 Kiss machine, horrible game but the demand keeps the price up higher than most of that era due to the demand from it's fans. Metallica seems poised to do the same thing, and the Master of Puppets machine is the one that connects the most with Metallica fans.
Just my $.02

More reason why Iron Maiden is coming in 2014.

#15 10 years ago

So don't buy it , but why say by pumpers about the pro you played? Seems to me the LE looks pretty damn good for such early code and is holding its value . The song list is about ten times better than Ac/dc song list. Instead of using the good early songs Ac/dc is a bunch of commercial hits, shockingly bad in comparison. If you love Metallica then you will probably love this pin the song list is shockingly good and a ton of earlier work. As much as I love Ac/dc it's pretty easy shot wise and I am looking forward to some heavier metal music.

Every time I see it played I like it more and I'm not into tight shots but everything looks good so your entitled to your opinion but the LE is still not a easy find for anything but a inflated price. If I don't like it after a number of months I expect to not lose a dime and if I do so what I did not by it as a investment I bought because I love pinball and loved this band since I was 13 years old. I am excited despite the early code try to think back when you first saw Ac/dc in a early state it's not nearly the same game as now.

So just because one person tricked pinsiders into the hyp you don't need to say there are a bunch of pumpers. The game sold out day one for the Le so I don't see how anyone is trying to inflate the value. The premium, pro and Le look to be excellent games if your a fan of metal, if its not your thing don't buy it. But you can at least admire stern for going outside there cookie cutter cut and paste photoshop designs of the past. The art is the best I've seen in a new pin since I joined the hobby. You should be clapping not hating that is the best pro ever created besides Tron or Ac/dc.

I am stoked to get my Le and place it next to Ac/dc but I know which one will pump me up more song wise it's not even close.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Want proof that Metallica is bigger in the outside market than any other Stern pin? Check out the number of views for Metallica vs AC/DC and Avengers (based on a blockbuster movie), or even X-men (huge comic following). Metallica has almost 100K views in a month and a half, while Avengers has about 16K views, and X-men 30K views (and it's been out over a year). AC/DC comes close with about 50K views, and we all know the LE's are in pretty high demand.

Excellent post..............As Av8 points out with his "lame" post, maybe there is just nothing that can beat Rock & pinball.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

The song list is about ten times better than Ac/dc song list. Instead of using the good early songs Ac/dc is a bunch of commercial hits, shockingly bad in comparison.

C'mon son... you can't be serious with that comparison, especially talking about 'commercial hits'

#18 10 years ago

You own an AC/DC.....of course you like it more. Probably played it 100x as much...not a fair comparison!
Though, you did almost have me selling my LE......

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

More reason why Iron Maiden is coming in 2014.

Is that confirmed or a rumor please?

Thanks!

#20 10 years ago

thedarkknight77, What about Avengers HULK LE vs MET PREM ??

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

C'mon son... you can't be serious with that comparison, especially talking about 'commercial hits'

Lets see no dirty deeds no high voltage very little back in black and new shit. Sorry son I have listened to Ac/dc most of my life and stern got the song list so wrong it's not funny. Now I am not asking for "big balls" but the songs they picked are not very good but I much prefer there old stuff to new stuff. Picking one song from older albums and no b tracks is just sad. If the game did not play so good I would have sold it long ago. Hells Bells fits there a bell and its a good song but rock and roll train is mediocre and just a excuse to have the train in the corner. I like Rosie, TNT, back in black of course but the rest considering there older stuff is sort of sad. I know they could not use Bon Scott but still the mix could been better and I could have done without the new stuff. Metallica besides not having Blackened and a few other omissions makes me want to bang my wish I could say the same for Ac/dc love the game but the music choices were laughable and some were just for toys that do nothing for the game.

#22 10 years ago

How many guys saying they dont like the Metallica LE, Were not able to get one? So they just talk it down for that plain reason?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

thedarkknight77, What about Avengers HULK LE vs MET PREM ??

I love my Avengers LE, but Metallica all the way............Avengers is a players game that most won't like. There are too many issues and difficult shots, but once it's dialed in, it's awesome.

On a side note, I love how people react to the title of my thread more than the content. I actually clearly state Metallica is a pin to own and that I loved it. Is the pro or LE amazing or the second coming of Christ...........NO!!!!..................to achieve that, they will need a few more crosses to the play field!!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Is that confirmed or a rumor please?
Thanks!

It's not even rumor just a dream at this point. i do hope it happens, as it is my dream title as far as a band is concerned.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Lets see no dirty deeds no high voltage very little back in black and a new shit. Sorry son I have listened to Ac/dc most of my life and stern got the song list so wrong it's not funny. Now I am not asking for "big balls" but the songs they picked are not very good but I much prefer there old stuff to new stuff. Picking one song from older albums and no b tracks is just sad. If the game did not play so good I would have sold it long ago. Hells Bells fits there a bell and its a good song but rock and roll train is mediocre and just a excuse to have the train in the corner. I like Rosie, TNT, back in black of course but the rest considering there older stuff is sort of sad. I know they could not use Bon Scott but still the mix could been better and I could have done without the new stuff. Metallica besides not having Blackened and a few other omissions makes me want to bang my wish I could say the same for Ac/dc love the game but the music choices were laughable and some were just for toys that do nothing for the game.

I don't disagree with you, but there were 3 songs off BIB? I do wish they could have incorporated the early band....Unfortunately, to hit the masses, you have to go with their most popular/best-selling tracks right? I still wish there was a way to pick our own songs and implement them to the playlist on both pins! Long live Bon Scott!

#26 10 years ago

Beavis or Butthead... Beavis or Butthead.... Hmmmm

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

It's rumor, I hope happens, as it is my dream title as far as a band is concerned.

Thanks for quick response. I agree and I would also be interested in that title. Many old memories of listening to the music when I was a younger man

#28 10 years ago

How many guys saying they dont like the Metallica LE, Were not able to get one? So they just talk it down for that plain reason?

We have a winner folks. I tried to do this to MM and BIBLE but it didnt work.

Op so your reviewing and starting a thread about a pin that you havent played or seen in person?

The LE is so sexy.

20130606_094652.jpg20130606_094652.jpg

#29 10 years ago

I agree Hollywood but certainly Metallica has no masses and did ok with there mix of songs. I just look at the two song lists and go wow they did not use the whole black album thankfully and stayed clear of there last decade of crap. Still love my Ac/dc even enough to upgrade the speakers this week, so it's not terrible but to many hits for me. Sad no Bon

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

AC/DC is all about code and not layout; METALLICA has a much cooler layout to it; now the great code must follow ...

I think this assessment is spot on. The shots on AC/DC are hardly inspired. It's the code that makes the game. The fact that so many people absolutely love AC/DC just goes to prove how darn good Lyman is at his job. In the case of Metallica, I think he has a better canvas to paint with, and I can't wait to see how the game turns out once he's done. At this point, however, it seems kind of unfair to compare the two games. The Metallica code is merely in its infancy. Let's have this conversation again in a year.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think this assessment is spot on. The shots on AC/DC are hardly inspired. It's the code that makes the game. The fact that so many people absolutely love AC/DC just goes to prove how darn good Lyman is at his job. In the case of Metallica, I think he has a better canvas to paint with, and I can't wait to see how the game turns out once he's done. At this point, however, it seems kind of unfair to compare the two games. The Metallica code is merely in its infancy. Let's have this conversation again in a year.

I also agree with this
I LOVELOVELOVE ACDC, buuuuut the METALLICA prem/LE has an awful lot of SHOTS and FEATURES

#32 10 years ago

I want my METLE................ NOW!

#33 10 years ago

Hard to compare the 2 with Metallica having bare bones code and LE's just shipping now. I have both LE's and Metallica is going to have a hard time unseating ACDC. Metallica has more shots in its layout but will most likely not play as fast as ACDC and thats part of what makes ACDC such a great pin. Hopefully it comes close to being as good at it though.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

On a side note, I love how people react to the title of my thread more than the content. I actually clearly state Metallica is a pin to own and that I loved it. Is the pro or LE amazing or the second coming of Christ...........NO!!!!..................to achieve that, they will need a few more crosses to the play field!!

Or dancing band members in the upper right corner....

#35 10 years ago

I don't count all the targets as shots. So to me, Acdc has 6 shots:
Left orbit, left ramp, right orbit, right ramp, bell, and cannon. I guess and argument could be made that the TNT target set up is a shot so call it 7.

Metallica has:
Left orbit, left ramp, sparky, cross, snake, that thing on far left, right orbit, right ramp maybe you can count captive ball. That's 9 shots.

I love Metallica. I was surprised by how well that flowed and how fast the game felt. Can't wait for mine. I'd probably be happy with a pro.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I don't count all the targets as shots. So to me, Acdc has 6 shots:
Left orbit, left ramp, right orbit, right ramp, bell, and cannon. I guess and argument could be made that the TNT target set up is a shot so call it 7.
Metallica has:
Left orbit, left ramp, sparky, cross, snake, that thing on far left, right orbit, right ramp maybe you can count captive ball. That's 9 shots.
I love Metallica. I was surprised by how well that flowed and how fast the game felt. Can't wait for mine. I'd probably be happy with a pro.

Umm, the targets are shots or else they wouldn't be called targets. And there is the lower playfield shots. Does it really matter how many shots are in a game as long as it's fun to play? We all know you hate acdc, but the two games can be good and coexist.

For Acdc I count 13 shots on the LE/premium, left orbit, right orbit, left ramp, right ramp, acdc drops, tnt drops, tnt stand up, rock stand ups, bell, jukebox, lower pf orbit left, lower pf orbit right, and lower pf stand ups. Does it really matter though?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Umm, the targets are shots or else they wouldn't be called targets. And there is the lower playfield shots. Does it really matter how many shots are in a game as long as it's fun to play? We all know you hate acdc, but the two games can be good and coexist.

No offense KCpinballfan but I have decided to ignore everything you say from this point tonight going forward. I mean it and I am serious!!! Why? You are from KC and I watched the Royals beat my Tigers tonight 3 to 2

wahhhhhhhhhhh

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

No offense KCpinballfan but I have decided to ignore everything you say from this point tonight going forward. I mean it and I am serious!!! Why? You are from KC and the I watched the Royals beat my Tigers tonight 3 to 2
wahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry man, the only good thing for you is the only people in America that witnessed the loss were Tiger fans, so no one will know it even happened

We are both getting Predator so that's a good thing right?

#39 10 years ago

...We are both getting Predator so that's a good thing right?

Yes that is a great thing! We are members of the quantity 250 club!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!

Sorry to the OP and thread for going Off Topic

#40 10 years ago

For Acdc I count 13 shots on the LE/premium, left orbit, right orbit, left ramp, right ramp, acdc drops, tnt drops, tnt stand up, rock stand ups, bell, jukebox, lower pf orbit left, lower pf orbit right, and lower pf stand ups. Does it really matter though?

Uhm, I own AC/DC and never said I dont like it. It frustrates me, and pinside seems to hype it way too much in my opinion, but that doesn't mean I dont like it. The OP is the one that brought up the shot count:

ACDC is a better execution of a fan layout and has more shots to offer

So no it really doesn't matter, unless we are in a topic where the OP brought it up for a discussion point

I forgot the lower playfield though. That's a decent point. I agree that counts. But, no I would not count all those targets as valid shots even though you said they are I'm not persuaded

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

ACDC= very little shots and way easy shotsMETALLICA= twice the amount of shots and not to mention a lot harder shotsps sorry ACDC is all about code and not layout; METALLICA has a much cooler layout to it; now the great code must follow

I agree, think the shots are more challenging on MET than AC/DC

#42 10 years ago

From looking at a video you can see the that it is not good like blablabla
you are better then me,the game is 2 weeks old and LE as never been played
yet but you can affirm that BLABLABLA

CMON GUYS

#43 10 years ago

OP must be a AC/DC pumper? AC/DC is overrated and does not have very good flow. Metallica has a good layout and flows well. The artwork is probably the best done by Stern and it is just a plain kick ass pinball machine. As for a music pin-I would take my Elvis over AC/DC any day of the week. Come to think of it-I think I would take a Rolling Stones over an AC/DC. Different strokes for different folks is right. That is what is great about pinside-we all have an opinion.

#44 10 years ago

OK so now it's time for a dose of reality for all you LE pumpers. Sell your LE fast as this pin is not the next ACDC LE or TRON LE. I can see the LE selling for $8500 next week and then $8000 the following week.

LOL, your the one that needs the dose of reality. I mean what are your worried about? You sound foolish... like you've been so concerned that the LE could be a great pin. Worried (and jealous) that some of these guys with LE's could actually have a winner and it might actually increase in price. So what! It will be okay, life will go on... LOL, take a deep breath, wipe the sweat from your brow, control your jealousy and don't worry so much.

I think its still way too early. Things look great and very promising IMO and the code will continue to improve without a doubt. I don't think you will go wrong with any version of Metallica...

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I don't think you will go wrong with any version of Metallica...

Agreed, they all look great!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Agreed, they all look great!

Absolutely! The Pro version is great! I seen it and played it in person. I was a tad disappointed in the art package when seeing it in person. It does seem a little cartoonish or comic book looking for this theme but really pretty minor. I also think the Premium and the LE are great looking versions. If you have the money go for the premium and if your one of the pin collectors out there then the LE is a great looking version as well. It can only get better from here...

No reason to put any version down at this point unless your worried about something or have some other agenda. Obviously the OP does. Nothing wrong with his overall personal review of the game but the fact that he had to put that middle paragraph in there specifically slamming LE owners tells me all I need to know about this dude...

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Probably about 1/2 as many as the pump/dumpers that are already in this very thread, pumping it up because they are flippers that bought them to try and make a profit. Better question, how many pumpers are already in this thread and have a MEHLE currently for sale?

I think Metallica looks like a fun game but from the most recent LE video it is definitely 'meh' when looking at bang for the buck LE vs Prem/Pro. The trim is god aweful (trust me as I am apparently the expert of ugly powder per Jim), the back glass is VERY nice, the game play is not much different from the Pro (a good thing), the hammer is a giant wolvey all over again (unless it does some sort of multiball release much cooler than currently).

Overall MET looks to be the workings of a really fun game but as for the LE secondary market, it appears that LOTS of LEs are available due to LOTS of you speculators still holding tight. You are your own worse enemies in this regard. Prices are already dropping on LEs and it is safe to assume that they will continue to for the near future as the by and large consensus has spoken. "LEs not worth more that they originally sold for"

#48 10 years ago

way too soon to Judge METALLICA pinball.
the code is still way incomplete
have you already played the LE ?

The completed code will make this pin a masterpiece.

the METLE will go head to head with ACDC LE's any day

I wish I did not sell my BIBLE, however
I just could not live with that useless lower playfield !
the only mistake Steve made on what is otherwise an awesome game !

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Probably about 1/2 as many as the pump/dumpers that are already in this very thread, pumping it up because they are flippers that bought them to try and make a profit. Better question, how many pumpers are already in this thread and have a MEHLE currently for sale?
I think Metallica looks like a fun game but from the most recent LE video it is definitely 'meh' when looking at bang for the buck LE vs Prem/Pro. The trim is god aweful (trust me as I am apparently the expert of ugly powder per Jim), the back glass is VERY nice, the game play is not much different from the Pro (a good thing), the hammer is a giant wolvey all over again (unless it does some sort of multiball release much cooler than currently).
Overall MET looks to be the workings of a really fun game but as for the LE secondary market, it appears that LOTS of LEs are available due to LOTS of you speculators still holding tight. You are your own worse enemies in this regard. Prices are already dropping on LEs and it is safe to assume that they will continue to for the near future as the by and large consensus has spoken. "LEs not worth more that they originally sold for"

I knew this worrier would show up sooner or later... probably had a difficult time sleeping last night didn't ya? Rest assured buddy, the LE is horrible and all us flippers, speculators, pumpers will be feeding our families Cheerios and rain water... I just hope that LE Stern box is water proof... its supposed to be a long, rainy Summer!

Hopefully that cheered you up! Get some sleep now, you look tired...

#50 10 years ago

but on the Premium/LE front, it appears AC/DC blows it away.

Couldn't disagree more. The lower playfield on AC/DC premium is the biggest waste of time in all of pinball. Other than that, some good tune-age but not much else that really "blows anything away".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

16,500 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-is-a-good-game-but-its-clearly-no-acdcbye-bye-pumpers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.