DSCF7808.JPG
DSCF7807.JPG
DSCF7810.JPG
017.JPG
015.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Here is a small dress up mod for your flippers. Any color can be used and I have a lot of colors. Just peel back the paper on the back and stick in place. I will have more coming for other titles, custom requests are no problem, unless it doesn't fit inside the flipper dimensions.
$5.50 + $2 shipping Conus only..out of country orders contact me direct for shipping options.
$7.50 + $2 Shipping

Contact me direct with your info, my site is down. Also contact me for shipping quotes if your over seas.

[email protected]

#2 10 years ago

Oops wrong photo's, those were the prototype. Here are the finals..

IMG_0070[1].JPGIMG_0070[1].JPG IMG_0071[1].JPGIMG_0071[1].JPG IMG_0072[1].JPGIMG_0072[1].JPG
#4 10 years ago

I have AC/DC ones coming next.

#6 10 years ago

.116 same as the florescent plastic protectors. They are so lightweight it takes nothing away from the flippers, I have had them on for a week now and haven't seen any difference. They are fragile to a point, but once they are on there is nothing to worry about the sticky I am using is good.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from digitalbytes:

take a pair in orange

Fluorescent or Opaque?

#9 10 years ago

Here is a side view

IMG_0073[1].JPGIMG_0073[1].JPG
#12 10 years ago

Opaque is shown for the red, I just cut a set of red fluorescent and it disappears to much on the flipper. I would say translucent or opaque are the best.

#16 10 years ago

Mirrored colors available are Red, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Slate grey and Purple.

#18 10 years ago

Here is our other option for flames in Red Mirrored.

IMG_0077.JPGIMG_0077.JPG
#21 10 years ago

The flames are for AC/DC, I didnt want to start another thread for them. I have Tron coming sometime today.

#22 10 years ago

Everybody please use my email not Pinside PM's.. [email protected]

#24 10 years ago

Tron is being cut now.. a few adjustments and I'll have a pic

#26 10 years ago

Sorry

Quoted from ChrisS:Clean that black flipper residue off those flippers.......
chris

#28 10 years ago

Here are the Tron's

IMG_0081.JPGIMG_0081.JPG
#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Joe,
These are much cooler than the ones I made for Star Trek. I made plain colored ones, thinking about putting raised print on these. Have you been able to keep them on the flippers, without them flying off?

These will not move unless you break them off, the sticky tape I use is very strong.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Are these (Metallica and AC/DC) not available at this time? Sent PM and was directed to send email. Sent email yesterday without a reply. Let us know when they will be available.

Sent email..

#37 10 years ago

I am much slower these days unfortunately, Kathy who has been my assistant for the last 17 months tore her rotor cuff moving a compressor at home and is out for 16 weeks. She had surgery this week and now it's wait and see. I am looking for help if anyone local is looking for a part time job.

#38 10 years ago

Here is a ST version in silver mirrored acrylic..

IMG_0084.JPGIMG_0084.JPG IMG_0083.JPGIMG_0083.JPG
1 week later
#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Take care Joe and PM me please

PM Sent

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Joe, does the Tron set come with 3?

No because I forgot about the other flipper. Is it the same size?

#46 10 years ago

Here is our Shadow Flipper Bat covers, we left the back open so you can still see the Williams logo.

IMG_0192[2].JPGIMG_0192[2].JPG
#48 10 years ago

Bump

#52 10 years ago

Here are our 2 new designs CC and Xmen. CC is green opaque acrylic and Xmen is blue mirror, again these can be made from any color.

CC $5.50
Xmen $7.50
Shipping $2.50

Thanks
Joe

IMG_0212[1].JPGIMG_0212[1].JPG IMG_0214[1].JPGIMG_0214[1].JPG
#56 10 years ago

I do have AFM coming soon and any suggestions for the others would be helpful.

Thanks

#57 10 years ago

Here are 5 more designs. Keep in mind these can be done in any color.
EATPM
CFTBL
POTC
AVENGERS
MM

IMG_0217[1].JPGIMG_0217[1].JPG
#60 10 years ago

Yes you can get 3 flippers, the 3rd is $2.00 so Tron would be $7.50 for 3 + $2.50 shipping. The same goes for Xmen etc etc.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

How about a drive-in themed version for Creature? Like movie reels/film, etc. I can send money now
Shawn

Let me work on it and in the mean time you can send me all your info.

#67 10 years ago

I have sent Jay a link to this so he can see all your requests and start working on them for me. I will post like I have been once I have several more to show.

Thanks Everyone

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Should be Boogie Men!

I can do boogie men as well but I thought Boobs were appropriate for this crowd.

#77 10 years ago

Aurich did you get the Shadows yet?

#81 10 years ago

Like this?

IMG_0220.JPGIMG_0220.JPG
#82 10 years ago

Here are few new and requested Flipper Toppers, these are all proto's and you can do ANY color combination you want this is just to show the design.
Regular acrylic $5.50
Mirrored acrylic $7.50
Shipping $2.50 conus.

ES
ST2
AFM
AVENGERS
ST3
SOPRANOS

IMG_0221[1].JPGIMG_0221[1].JPG IMG_0223[1].JPGIMG_0223[1].JPG IMG_0224[1].JPGIMG_0224[1].JPG IMG_0225[1].JPGIMG_0225[1].JPG
#84 10 years ago

Forgot one

IMG_0226[1].JPGIMG_0226[1].JPG IMG_0227[1].JPGIMG_0227[1].JPG IMG_0228[1].JPGIMG_0228[1].JPG
#85 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Your prices are GREAT - that being said these seem to me to be worth more than what your charging.

Maybe so, but I wanted to make them affordable so that even if your on the fence about trying it it's not going to kill to take a chance.

#87 10 years ago

WW,TZ and ToM are being drawn now along with a few others. I sent Jay a pic of the boogie Men but boobs are the best.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Do you have a pic of the AC/DC ones on some flippers?
Thanks,
Tslayet

Check out PBL under game specific, Terry carrys a few of my designs now.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Great work! I'll definitely be ordering an X-Men and Avengers. I like the Star Trek one, but any chance you could make one with the Next Generation era insignia? I know it's picky, but that one just wouldn't look quite right on a STTNG. Also to be super picky, if it can be done without mirroring the image, that would be even better. But if that's too much trouble to appease us Trek nerds, I'll still be happy with the one above! Thanks!

untitled.JPG 13 KB

I will get it done...

#95 10 years ago

Red ,Orange,Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Yellow, Black, White Opaque colors.
Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold , Silver Mirror colors.

I haven't experimented with Transparent or Translucent colors because of the sticky tape I use to put these on I would assume be seen. I do have 10 new glitter colors coming today today to play with, they react with light..

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Do you have a webpage with the full (or anticipated full) list ?
...I think I would be in for a full set for each of my machines:
Stern spiderman
STTNG
FH
Transformers
TOM
Thanks!

Our website is up now and the cart is working but shipping is not finished. I will be adding items all weekend and they are fine tuning the rest now pics, wording etc etc.

#100 10 years ago

Here is AFM in Red Mirror along with Spiderman. The movie reels are in black.

IMG_0229.JPGIMG_0229.JPG
#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, you're pumping these out, it's great to see how many different ways you can use the negative and positive space inside a flipper bat.

It's nice to have a laser that is .0003 accurate as well.

#107 10 years ago

Not all designs have been field tested, but I guarantee they will not fall off. If someone breaks one I will always offer a replacement and it could happen. I have had them on my games for about 3 weeks and they are still on there good and tight. It is important to clean the top of your flipper bat before applying, denatured alcohol or something will clean it up good.

#113 10 years ago

Here are our 7 newest deigns, we have a few more coming but need to be adjusted first. Also BAA will be carrying these soon . On a good note our website is now up www.laseriffic.com , the cart is working but does not have freight include yet so contact me first before buying.

The Shadow Alternative ( drawn by Aurich )
TAF
TZ
TOTAN
CV
Batman
Indy 500

Joe

IMG_0256[1].JPGIMG_0256[1].JPG
IMG_0255[1].JPGIMG_0255[1].JPG

#115 10 years ago

Are your flipper bats white? I can do them in black.

#123 10 years ago

They are the dragons near the flippers.

Quoted from bemmett:I just am not seeing what those new Shadow ones are exactly? Hopefully I am not the only dumb one but it won't be the first time.

#130 10 years ago

I am working on them, I also have JD to show as well.

#135 10 years ago

Here is the new ST and JD in Blue Mirror

IMG_0268.JPGIMG_0268.JPG IMG_0269.JPGIMG_0269.JPG
#149 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Can you make them out of black light reflective plastic or glow in the dark?

I can take white acrylic and paint glow in the dark paint on them but no glow in the dark acrylic

#151 10 years ago

These will not fall off, the tape that is on there is Super High Tack and since these don't even register a weight on a USPS scale I'd say there fine. I had someone here the other day and I put one on a piece of foam board and said try and get it off.. it's still on there. You will most definitely break it trying to get them off, mine have been on over a month now with no issue's.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

do the red ones say Elmo ?

That's funny.. I had to take a second look and I'll be I saw Elmo too..lol I wish there was a better way of doing that one..

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Awesome stuff. Do you have a site with them all in one place to look through?

www.laseriffic.com

#161 10 years ago

Here is a good look at Aurich's design.. I took it a bit further than a flipper topper, I really liked the design so I made enlarged versions for the wall. Now before anybody asks I do not have a good way to hang these, I'm just going to use sticky tape to hold them up for myself.

IMG_0271.JPGIMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPGIMG_0272.JPG

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from dj_xwing:

That's awesome! Already got yellow flipper bats on mine...make that in the same green as the original Shadow knows one & I'm sold...and let me know if you're planning to sell as wall art!

I don't plan on it till I can figure out a way to hang them properly.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:you have the flipper style in those with the gold?

I got your email Neo, I will try and run a set tomorrow in gold. Mirrored acrylic tends to crack and splinter when it gets to hot so with all the intrigue cuts I am not sure what will happen.

Quoted from dj_xwing:.make that in the same green as the original Shadow knows one & I'm sold.

Contact me direct , that is no problem

Quoted from Aurich:Joe's giving us a new thing to play with color palettes on!

These also work really well with translucent material as well, which adds a whole new look.

#170 10 years ago

Thanks to Bangerjay for letting me come over tonight and get some pics with these on games.

IMG_0277.JPGIMG_0277.JPG IMG_0278.JPGIMG_0278.JPG IMG_0281.JPGIMG_0281.JPG IMG_0282.JPGIMG_0282.JPG IMG_0284.JPGIMG_0284.JPG IMG_0286.JPGIMG_0286.JPG IMG_0288.JPGIMG_0288.JPG IMG_0290.JPGIMG_0290.JPG IMG_0291.JPGIMG_0291.JPG IMG_0292.JPGIMG_0292.JPG IMG_0293.JPGIMG_0293.JPG
#177 10 years ago

No problem Jay, thanks for the help. Here are some new glitter colors that came in today, any suggestions?

IMG_0295.JPGIMG_0295.JPG
#183 10 years ago

Here are 11 new designs and one in a gold glitter. I wanted to bring color and detail into these so I started to play with color mapping, I can now designate colored lines to speed and power settings. This will allow me to cut,etch and mark all during one process. I started with Monopoly and SW, I think they came out pretty good. Keep in mind any color combination can be done, the new color mapping process does NOT work on mirrored acrylic.
STTNG
Monopoly
TAF
Totan gold glitter
SW
Batman slate grey mirror
ToM
F-14
TZ Swirls
MB Drac's guitar
TSPP

IMG_0313.JPGIMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0315.JPGIMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0316.JPGIMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.JPGIMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPGIMG_0318.JPG

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Joe: RCT.... to match your awesome speaker led light kit!~Spooky

I have RCT on the list with Jay.

#192 10 years ago

The movie reels really go well.

#194 10 years ago

We can do anything, suggestions are helpful so we make what you would like

#202 10 years ago

I dont have a Gottlieb flipper to look at. post a close up pic if you could. The W on flippers the Topper goes right over it, on a few we manage to work around it but the tape is pretty good so going over the raised lettering might not be an issue. I can have whatever you want drawn.. a space shuttle, golf clubs.. you tell me, you see what we can accomplish.

#205 10 years ago

The TF symbols do not work well at all, sort like the Dragon by Aurich cool design just a tad too much.

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Do you have a 3 flipper set for STLE?

I have only been asked for it once so far and we did Punch It on it

Quoted from kklank:I just wanted to mention that I met Joe for teh first time at his business to take a look at his Metallica pin and he couldnt have been a nicer guy. He also showed me his equipment and stuff he's been working on and it was really cool. So Im sure this goes without saying but Buy With Confidence. He's a good egg.

Nice meeting you as well Kevin, welcome back anytime.

Quoted from Pinfidel:How's about for SP?
Can you get "South Park" on each flipper or is that too long?
If too long, maybe "South" on one Flipper and "Park" on the other?

Is this something you want custom for you? If so send me an email to [email protected] and I will see what can be done.

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from akm:

but how about BDK

Page 4

#219 10 years ago

Those do look really good, thanks for posting the pics.

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Well after the new Metallica code last night and about 10 games my right flipper one cracked in half and went flying around the playfield right in the middle of a great ball. Anyone else run into this? I ended up pulling the left one off since I couldn't fix the other one.

I haven't had any emails yet, I played mine pretty hard last night and they are still on. If you could send me a email to [email protected] I will get you out another set.

7 months later
#230 9 years ago

Which is why I stopped making them. Now I do have some on mine that never broke and some others have said their's are still on.. I have all the designs but am not sure what to make them out of.. It was a cool product.

#233 9 years ago

I get asked at least a dozen times a week.. not kiddin. I wish I had an answer.

#235 9 years ago

I can't cut metal unfortunately. I may have found an option for these and I am going to call my vendor today to see if I can get some sample sheets. It a 1/32" high impact plastic acrylic and comes in several different colors. I'll post back once I know.

1 week later
#238 9 years ago

These are all discontinued right now sorry.

#240 9 years ago

I get asked a dozen times a week, I am looking into another option right now since I have all the designs.

3 months later
#244 9 years ago

I no longer make the flipper toppers. We have come up with something much better that we are very close to releasing. As for the topper email me direct [email protected]

Thanks

1 month later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-flipper-mod-by-laseriffic?tu=laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.