Topic Stats

• 246 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Laseriffic
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 70 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-117.jpg
image-342.jpg
image-889.jpg
DSCF7817.JPG
DSCF7821.JPG
DSCF7815.JPG
DSCF7820.JPG
DSCF7811.JPG
DSCF7808.JPG
DSCF7807.JPG
DSCF7810.JPG
017.JPG
015.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG

There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 5 years ago

Would also like some for my Tee'd Off but the flippers have raised lettering spelling out Gottlieb. What can be done for flippers with raised lettering or emblems?
Golf balls, golf clubs, & or gophers would be cool. Maybe a golf cart??? That might be a bit too much for a flipper....What cha got???

#202 5 years ago

I dont have a Gottlieb flipper to look at. post a close up pic if you could. The W on flippers the Topper goes right over it, on a few we manage to work around it but the tape is pretty good so going over the raised lettering might not be an issue. I can have whatever you want drawn.. a space shuttle, golf clubs.. you tell me, you see what we can accomplish.

#203 5 years ago

These are SICK!!! Awesome job.

#204 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

No problem Jay, thanks for the help. Here are some new glitter colors that came in today, any suggestions?

IMG_0295.JPG 331 KB

Color #9721 SOUTH PARK.

Transformers:
Purple glitter - Decepticons.
Red glitter - Autobots.

One of each for us Combo owners.

#205 5 years ago

The TF symbols do not work well at all, sort like the Dragon by Aurich cool design just a tad too much.

#206 5 years ago

I just wanted to mention that I met Joe for teh first time at his business to take a look at his Metallica pin and he couldnt have been a nicer guy. He also showed me his equipment and stuff he's been working on and it was really cool. So Im sure this goes without saying but Buy With Confidence. He's a good egg.

#207 5 years ago

Do you have a 3 flipper set for STLE?

#208 5 years ago

How's about for SP?

Can you get "South Park" on each flipper or is that too long?

If too long, maybe "South" on one Flipper and "Park" on the other?

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Do you have a 3 flipper set for STLE?

I have only been asked for it once so far and we did Punch It on it

Quoted from kklank:I just wanted to mention that I met Joe for teh first time at his business to take a look at his Metallica pin and he couldnt have been a nicer guy. He also showed me his equipment and stuff he's been working on and it was really cool. So Im sure this goes without saying but Buy With Confidence. He's a good egg.

Nice meeting you as well Kevin, welcome back anytime.

Quoted from Pinfidel:How's about for SP?
Can you get "South Park" on each flipper or is that too long?
If too long, maybe "South" on one Flipper and "Park" on the other?

Is this something you want custom for you? If so send me an email to laseriffic@att.net and I will see what can be done.

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

The TF symbols do not work well at all, sort like the Dragon by Aurich cool design just a tad too much.

Yeah, I haven't had time to try and figure out if the dragon is salvageable. I don't have Joe's laser cutting experience, so even though I tried to make it conservative it was too much.

Joe, I wonder if this new two-color technique you have now would let us cheat some of the trickier parts?

I just got the Shadow and AC/DC prints in, so not coming up for air for a little bit, but we could talk about it later maybe.

In the meantime love what you're doing!

#211 5 years ago

Not sure if it's been suggested yet in the last five pages, but how about BDK? Could probably do the typical bat symbol. I'd buy a set.

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from akm:

but how about BDK

Page 4

#213 5 years ago

Anything for IM yet? Trying to hold off until all my games are available

#214 5 years ago

ok I'd love to get the following:

Roadshow (3 standard one mini) = something construction- like black arrows to go on yellow bats?
Big Guns (4 standard) = black halberd set and black longsword set already in production
Riverboat Gambler = (2 standard) Shiny red Dice already in production

Is the price per piece, per machine, or per pair?

Post edited by self: clarity

#215 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We can do anything, suggestions are helpful so we make what you would like

Blue sparkle sci fi pattern for Embryon.
Tiger stripes or zebra stripes for Big Game
Old school skateboard for skateball
Green snakes for medusa
A rifle for Frontier

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We can do anything, suggestions are helpful so we make what you would like

Can you make the toppers for CFTBL look as if they are a part of the car? I like the look of the others you've done, but they clash with the car.

#217 5 years ago

how about a black set of Space Mission ?

#218 5 years ago

Before and afters

Monopoly:

DSCF7807.JPG

DSCF7808.JPG

DSCF7810.JPG

DSCF7811.JPG

Airborne

DSCF7815.JPG

DSCF7820.JPG

DSCF7817.JPG

DSCF7821.JPG

These are pretty cool! Glad I got them!

Chris

#219 5 years ago

Those do look really good, thanks for posting the pics.

#220 5 years ago

New ST Pro coming and need some - what color looks best and what designs do you have Joe.. Don't have the machine here to look at

Thanks
Jim

#221 5 years ago

Joe,

I put the mirrored flames on Metallica. They are very cool.

#222 5 years ago

Well after the new Metallica code last night and about 10 games my right flipper one cracked in half and went flying around the playfield right in the middle of a great ball. Anyone else run into this? I ended up pulling the left one off since I couldn't fix the other one.

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Well after the new Metallica code last night and about 10 games my right flipper one cracked in half and went flying around the playfield right in the middle of a great ball. Anyone else run into this? I ended up pulling the left one off since I couldn't fix the other one.

I haven't had any emails yet, I played mine pretty hard last night and they are still on. If you could send me a email to laseriffic@att.net I will get you out another set.

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I haven't had any emails yet, I played mine pretty hard last night and they are still on. If you could send me a email to laseriffic@att.net I will get you out another set.

Sure thing. I'll send one over here this afternoon. I appreciate that. By the way your under cabinet lighting kits I bought are working great. Love how you can tie them into whichever set of flashers you want.

2 weeks later
#225 5 years ago

Here is my ST thanks Joe

image-117.jpgimage-342.jpgimage-889.jpg

#226 5 years ago

Anybody more creative than me with a good idea for JP or BSD?

Also, doesn't the W or DE logo on the flipper make these sit weird? I know some of the designs have a hole around that part, but not all of them?

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Anybody more creative than me with a good idea for JP or BSD?
Also, doesn't the W or DE logo on the flipper make these sit weird? I know some of the designs have a hole around that part, but not all of them?

Really big Teeth/fangs? (on both)

Then you could have a 'bite me ' theme' on your flippers. Yespecially when it goes SDTM- Player Yells 'Bight Me" and everyone takes a drink LOL

7 months later
#228 5 years ago

Any of these still around? Looking for the monopoly ones.

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Any of these still around? Looking for the Monopoly ones.

These look great, they really do. I have had, I believe, five pairs myself. Everyone of them broke. Some in a few weeks, others in a few months. I notified the maker after a couple of the early breaks and he sent me new ones - in time they broke. They need to be made out of some kind of harder material. If someone can make them stronger I would buy in a minute.

#230 5 years ago

Which is why I stopped making them. Now I do have some on mine that never broke and some others have said their's are still on.. I have all the designs but am not sure what to make them out of.. It was a cool product.

#231 5 years ago

Ours are still on our Monopoly and Airborne. Still intact, and look great!

Sorry you had issues with them

Chris

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Which is why I stopped making them. Now I do have some on mine that never broke and some others have said their's are still on.. I have all the designs but am not sure what to make them out of.. It was a cool product.

When I said above that all broke that is not entirely correct. On three of the pair I bought only one side broke. On the other two pair both sides broke. Some of the breaks are small pieces (and I still have them on my pins) and in other cases big breaks. But they look so good on the flippers and not that expensive. If someone can come up with a stronger material these would be big sellers in my opinion.

#233 5 years ago

I get asked at least a dozen times a week.. not kiddin. I wish I had an answer.

#234 5 years ago

Can your laser cut the the same material that mirror blades are made of?
More than a few colors available and that should prove to be pretty durable
Not as many as the plastic you were using but still lots of options Red Blue Chrome black mirror etc

#235 5 years ago

I can't cut metal unfortunately. I may have found an option for these and I am going to call my vendor today to see if I can get some sample sheets. It a 1/32" high impact plastic acrylic and comes in several different colors. I'll post back once I know.

1 week later
#236 5 years ago

Bump..I would like to keep this post alive. I am definitely wanting a few sets of Joe's toppers

#237 5 years ago

These are sick!! I want some for my Avengers and Iron Man. I plan on emailing him right now.

#238 5 years ago

These are all discontinued right now sorry.

#239 5 years ago

Bummer I just found this post and was ready to order a bunch.

#240 5 years ago

I get asked a dozen times a week, I am looking into another option right now since I have all the designs.

#241 5 years ago

Ah man. Joe, I would still buy them and take my chances. I sent you an email about them, did you get it?

Something is better than nothing.

Ryan

#242 5 years ago

Demo man? Would the Star Wars work on the Sega swt?

3 months later
#243 4 years ago

Hi Laseriffic, I was after 3 for my ST, same as the one on post #82 with the Star Trek (Blue Mirror) logo only. How much would it cost to Australia, also do you have any toppers for the ST Premium at all? Cheers!

Post edited by RPZ

#244 4 years ago

I no longer make the flipper toppers. We have come up with something much better that we are very close to releasing. As for the topper email me direct joe@laseriffic.com

Thanks

#245 4 years ago

Can't wait Joe!!

1 month later
There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside