DSCF7808.JPG
DSCF7807.JPG
DSCF7810.JPG
017.JPG
015.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG
There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here are flames done in red mirrored acrylic, I have another style of flames coming. Mirrored colors available are Red, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Slate grey and Purple.
These are $7.50ea. + shipping.

Hmm, the pic for the first flames options seems to have vanished?

#52 10 years ago

Here are our 2 new designs CC and Xmen. CC is green opaque acrylic and Xmen is blue mirror, again these can be made from any color.

CC $5.50
Xmen $7.50
Shipping $2.50

Thanks
Joe

IMG_0212[1].JPGIMG_0212[1].JPG IMG_0214[1].JPGIMG_0214[1].JPG
#54 10 years ago

Awesome CC.

#55 10 years ago

Those are so cool!
needed:
AFM
POTC
WH20
CFTBL
FUNHOUSE

#56 10 years ago

I do have AFM coming soon and any suggestions for the others would be helpful.

Thanks

#57 10 years ago

Here are 5 more designs. Keep in mind these can be done in any color.
EATPM
CFTBL
POTC
AVENGERS
MM

IMG_0217[1].JPGIMG_0217[1].JPG
#58 10 years ago

Very nice work Joe

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

No because I forgot about the other flipper. Is it the same size?

Joe, any update on this? Is it possible to get a set of 3 of these for games with 3 (normal size) flippers like Tron?

#60 10 years ago

Yes you can get 3 flippers, the 3rd is $2.00 so Tron would be $7.50 for 3 + $2.50 shipping. The same goes for Xmen etc etc.

#61 10 years ago

How about a drive-in themed version for Creature? Like movie reels/film, etc. I can send money now
Shawn

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

How about a drive-in themed version for Creature? Like movie reels/film, etc. I can send money now
Shawn

Let me work on it and in the mean time you can send me all your info.

#63 10 years ago

Joe,

I really like these and ordered a few of the first ones you came out with thinking it was a few small runs for a few games but seems the list is growing and will continue to grow. I assume plan is to do more and more games? If so I'll probably just sit back and wait to order them all at once for the ones I like. Here is the ones I'd like to see(you and others can figure the art I am horrible at that.)

- Transformers - Split purple/red combo for my LE combo
- Indiana Jones
- Spiderman for sure
- Whitewater
- Funhouse
- Earthshaker

Ok that covers the rest of my games.

#64 10 years ago

Can you make an Avengers version with just the "A" symbol instead of the 6 individual ones? Blue mirror for LEs and Green for Hulks would go great. Just an idea.

Would also love to see a ST:TNG using the Starfleet Insignia (communicator badge).

I definitely need a set for X-Men but if you can make the above I'll wait and order them all together. Great mods!

#65 10 years ago

Looking forward to see what you come up with for
TAF
TSPP
LOTR
TZ

#66 10 years ago

The ST ones are cool and all, but that phrase just seems more old series than the new movies. Maybe a profile of the new ship. I can probably make an .ai for you if you want.

A vote for LOTR and JD

#67 10 years ago

I have sent Jay a link to this so he can see all your requests and start working on them for me. I will post like I have been once I have several more to show.

Thanks Everyone

#68 10 years ago

LOVE the potc ones! I am going to wait a bit and order a bunch

#69 10 years ago

Do you have a pic of the AC/DC ones on some flippers?
Thanks,
Tslayet

#70 10 years ago

Sopranos

"Bada Bing"

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

lol, it took me a moment to see it ...

Ya I thought it was a Wu Tang Clan logo or something, then I saw the boobs.....

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Ya I thought it was a Wu Tang Clan logo or something, then I saw the boobs.....

Baha. I didn't look that close, I thought they were eyes.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Baha. I didn't look that close, I thought they were eyes.

Should be Boogie Men!

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Should be Boogie Men!

I can do boogie men as well but I thought Boobs were appropriate for this crowd.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I can do boogie men as well but I thought Boobs were appropriate for this crowd.

You're not wrong.

I asked a Luci owner why he wanted to swap his translite for Helen and he said it was because I put in nipples and Stern didn't.

My EATPM has the OG segmented bats, so don't listen to me, I'm not a good candidate for that one.

#77 10 years ago

Aurich did you get the Shadows yet?

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Aurich did you get the Shadows yet?

No not yet, today's mail hasn't come though, so maybe today?

Edit: Nope, sorry, not in today's mail either. Did get some lovely AC/DC test prints though.

#79 10 years ago

Hi Joe
Nice job
Could you make for my CFTBL in the green that you used in shadow knows.
First flipper : Creature
Second flipper : Feature

#80 10 years ago

Hi Joe
Nice job
Could you make for my CFTBL in the green that you used in shadow knows.
First flipper : Creature
Second flipper : Feature

#81 10 years ago

Like this?

IMG_0220.JPGIMG_0220.JPG
#82 10 years ago

Here are few new and requested Flipper Toppers, these are all proto's and you can do ANY color combination you want this is just to show the design.
Regular acrylic $5.50
Mirrored acrylic $7.50
Shipping $2.50 conus.

ES
ST2
AFM
AVENGERS
ST3
SOPRANOS

IMG_0221[1].JPGIMG_0221[1].JPG IMG_0223[1].JPGIMG_0223[1].JPG IMG_0224[1].JPGIMG_0224[1].JPG IMG_0225[1].JPGIMG_0225[1].JPG
#83 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here are few new and requested Flipper Toppers, these are all proto's and you can do ANY color combination you want this is just to show the design.
Regular acrylic $5.50
Mirrored acrylic $7.50
Shipping $2.50 conus.

Your prices are GREAT - that being said these seem to me to be worth more than what your charging.

#84 10 years ago

Forgot one

IMG_0226[1].JPGIMG_0226[1].JPG IMG_0227[1].JPGIMG_0227[1].JPG IMG_0228[1].JPGIMG_0228[1].JPG
#85 10 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Your prices are GREAT - that being said these seem to me to be worth more than what your charging.

Maybe so, but I wanted to make them affordable so that even if your on the fence about trying it it's not going to kill to take a chance.

#86 10 years ago

Id be interested in something differant for EATPM as well, boogie men would be great. ( more family related )

Also,

White Water
Theatre of Magic
Twilight Zone

Looks like a great product!

#87 10 years ago

WW,TZ and ToM are being drawn now along with a few others. I sent Jay a pic of the boogie Men but boobs are the best.

#88 10 years ago

Bill me I want the mirrored flames for Acdc but for metallica.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Do you have a pic of the AC/DC ones on some flippers?
Thanks,
Tslayet

Check out PBL under game specific, Terry carrys a few of my designs now.

#90 10 years ago

Great work! I'll definitely be ordering an X-Men and Avengers. I like the Star Trek one, but any chance you could make one with the Next Generation era insignia? I know it's picky, but that one just wouldn't look quite right on a STTNG. Also to be super picky, if it can be done without mirroring the image, that would be even better. But if that's too much trouble to appease us Trek nerds, I'll still be happy with the one above! Thanks!

untitled.JPGuntitled.JPG

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Great work! I'll definitely be ordering an X-Men and Avengers. I like the Star Trek one, but any chance you could make one with the Next Generation era insignia? I know it's picky, but that one just wouldn't look quite right on a STTNG. Also to be super picky, if it can be done without mirroring the image, that would be even better. But if that's too much trouble to appease us Trek nerds, I'll still be happy with the one above! Thanks!

untitled.JPG 13 KB

I will get it done...

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I will get it done...

Thanks! Sorry to be "that guy" who keeps asking you to do more work...

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here are few new and requested Flipper Toppers, these are all proto's and you can do ANY color combination

Joe,

Can you clarify more exactly what colors are available for both the regular and/or mirrored covers? Is it just standard Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Black/White, etc? Are there fancy colors I never heard of or some place to reference the available options?

#94 10 years ago

Joey, Gnr. Might look good with dripping blood like on the apron decals Just a suggestion

#95 10 years ago

Red ,Orange,Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Yellow, Black, White Opaque colors.
Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold , Silver Mirror colors.

I haven't experimented with Transparent or Translucent colors because of the sticky tape I use to put these on I would assume be seen. I do have 10 new glitter colors coming today today to play with, they react with light..

#96 10 years ago

Has anyone received these yet? Wondering about durability and "Stick to it ness"

These look really cool.

Thank you!

Chris

#97 10 years ago

Do you have a webpage with the full (or anticipated full) list ?

...I think I would be in for a full set for each of my machines:

Stern Spiderman
STTNG
FH
Transformers
TOM

Thanks!

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

WW,TZ and ToM are being drawn now along with a few others. I sent Jay a pic of the boogie Men but boobs are the best.

Lol, I agree but not with 4 and 6 year old daughters.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Do you have a webpage with the full (or anticipated full) list ?
...I think I would be in for a full set for each of my machines:
Stern spiderman
STTNG
FH
Transformers
TOM
Thanks!

Our website is up now and the cart is working but shipping is not finished. I will be adding items all weekend and they are fine tuning the rest now pics, wording etc etc.

#100 10 years ago

Here is AFM in Red Mirror along with Spiderman. The movie reels are in black.

IMG_0229.JPGIMG_0229.JPG
There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-flipper-mod-by-laseriffic/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.