DSCF7808.JPG
DSCF7807.JPG
DSCF7810.JPG
017.JPG
015.JPG
010.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG
There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

Here is a small dress up mod for your flippers. Any color can be used and I have a lot of colors. Just peel back the paper on the back and stick in place. I will have more coming for other titles, custom requests are no problem, unless it doesn't fit inside the flipper dimensions.
$5.50 + $2 shipping Conus only..out of country orders contact me direct for shipping options.
$7.50 + $2 Shipping

Contact me direct with your info, my site is down. Also contact me for shipping quotes if your over seas.

[email protected]

#2 10 years ago

Oops wrong photo's, those were the prototype. Here are the finals..

IMG_0070[1].JPGIMG_0070[1].JPG IMG_0071[1].JPGIMG_0071[1].JPG IMG_0072[1].JPGIMG_0072[1].JPG
#3 10 years ago

I will be in for a flaming red set for Ac/Dc as soon as we are square! Looks good Joe

#4 10 years ago

I have AC/DC ones coming next.

#5 10 years ago

Clever Joe! How thick is the acrylic?

#6 10 years ago

.116 same as the florescent plastic protectors. They are so lightweight it takes nothing away from the flippers, I have had them on for a week now and haven't seen any difference. They are fragile to a point, but once they are on there is nothing to worry about the sticky I am using is good.

#7 10 years ago

I love how the shot of this Metallica reflects the proper placement of the spotlights as re-arranged by the air balls. Mine looks exactly the same!

Same question as Aurich the arcylic looks quite thick. Really like these and would take a pair in orange.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from digitalbytes:

take a pair in orange

Fluorescent or Opaque?

#9 10 years ago

Here is a side view

IMG_0073[1].JPGIMG_0073[1].JPG
#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Fluorescent or Opaque?

Opaque.

#11 10 years ago

In for a set....what's the difference between flor/opa colors? Which is the one pictured??

#12 10 years ago

Opaque is shown for the red, I just cut a set of red fluorescent and it disappears to much on the flipper. I would say translucent or opaque are the best.

#13 10 years ago

I am delighted with this mod

#14 10 years ago

nice I'm in but will order when you have ACDC as well. Help cut down on shipping.

Anyway to make a Metallica one with Nija stars?

#16 10 years ago

Mirrored colors available are Red, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Slate grey and Purple.

#17 10 years ago

Those SCREAM AC/DC Way to go!

#18 10 years ago

Here is our other option for flames in Red Mirrored.

IMG_0077.JPGIMG_0077.JPG
#19 10 years ago

Those first flames are hot, no pun intended.

#20 10 years ago

In for a set, will get them like others have said... when you get a set of ACDC ones made

keep us updated

LOVE ALL YOUR STUFF

got both lane guide and sling orange "glow" mods on my METLE and its really a must and a cheap cool non-permanent addition! the flipper flames are next

K

#21 10 years ago

The flames are for AC/DC, I didnt want to start another thread for them. I have Tron coming sometime today.

#22 10 years ago

Everybody please use my email not Pinside PM's.. [email protected]

#23 10 years ago

i love the look of these flipper mods..... any chance you will be doing a TRON version

#24 10 years ago

Tron is being cut now.. a few adjustments and I'll have a pic

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here is a side view

IMG_0073[1].JPG 145 KB

Clean that black flipper residue off those flippers.......

chris

#26 10 years ago

Sorry

Quoted from ChrisS:Clean that black flipper residue off those flippers.......
chris

#27 10 years ago

I did purple slings as well and I think they look great. Really fits the machine.

Love the flipper covers.

Another great product Joe.

And priced for everyone to get involved.

Chris

#28 10 years ago

Here are the Tron's

IMG_0081.JPGIMG_0081.JPG
#30 10 years ago

Joe,

These are much cooler than the ones I made for Star Trek. I made plain colored ones, thinking about putting raised print on these. Have you been able to keep them on the flippers, without them flying off?

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Joe,
These are much cooler than the ones I made for Star Trek. I made plain colored ones, thinking about putting raised print on these. Have you been able to keep them on the flippers, without them flying off?

These will not move unless you break them off, the sticky tape I use is very strong.

#32 10 years ago

Flaming hell they might help with aiming!

#33 10 years ago

Are these (Metallica and AC/DC) not available at this time? Sent PM and was directed to send email. Sent email yesterday without a reply. Let us know when they will be available.

Edit:
Received invoice and paid it. Looking forward to future designs.

#34 10 years ago

In case anyone is interested all the newest mods by different modders will be featured

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403949343189768/

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Are these (Metallica and AC/DC) not available at this time? Sent PM and was directed to send email. Sent email yesterday without a reply. Let us know when they will be available.

Sent email..

#36 10 years ago

Also awaiting reply or PP invoice.

EDIT: got it, thanks!
Payment sent

Shawn

#37 10 years ago

I am much slower these days unfortunately, Kathy who has been my assistant for the last 17 months tore her rotor cuff moving a compressor at home and is out for 16 weeks. She had surgery this week and now it's wait and see. I am looking for help if anyone local is looking for a part time job.

#38 10 years ago

Here is a ST version in silver mirrored acrylic..

IMG_0084.JPGIMG_0084.JPG IMG_0083.JPGIMG_0083.JPG
#39 10 years ago

Received the Metallica and AC/DC flipper mods today. They looks great on the games.

#40 10 years ago

Nice work as always Joe.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here are the Tron's

IMG_0081.JPG 359 KB

Joe, does the Tron set come with 3?

#42 10 years ago

Real nice work. I think I might go green for the fuel fire of Metallica. Might come off better with fluorescent slings.

That third small flipper for Tron is a good idea.

Will also need to email you cause I'm looking for a 12v/5v bypass indepedent from my pinball machines to be able to light my toppers without turning on the pins. Since my toppers basically all comes from you I don't see anyone else in a better position to make me these extensions. You know what size of connectors you use.

Will take a few set of flipper mods also Tron, AC/DC, Metallica and if you have anything for blue Avengers LE i'm listening

Take care Joe and PM me please, I realise we have much to discuss.

Chris

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Take care Joe and PM me please

PM Sent

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Joe, does the Tron set come with 3?

No because I forgot about the other flipper. Is it the same size?

#45 10 years ago

Yes Joe the third flipper is the same.

#46 10 years ago

Here is our Shadow Flipper Bat covers, we left the back open so you can still see the Williams logo.

IMG_0192[2].JPGIMG_0192[2].JPG
#47 10 years ago

pm sent

#48 10 years ago

Bump

#49 10 years ago

You should put the Shadow ones into the Shadow Club thread for some more exposure.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here is our other option for flames in Red Mirrored.

IMG_0077.JPG 240 KB

I want this on my ACDC!

There are 246 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-flipper-mod-by-laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.