(Topic ID: 119376)

Metallica sinks to 14th... Where do you rate it?

By pinchamp

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Where does MET rate for your top list”

• Top 1 12 votes
    4%
  • Top 5 63 votes
    24%
  • Top 10 51 votes
    19%
  • Top 20 57 votes
    21%
  • Top 50 84 votes
    31%

(267 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0185.JPG
beerrr.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tok.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 9 years ago

I have only played 6 of the games in the top 10 list, so I don't really feel qualified to rate. It is the only pin I ever played that made me consider buying something brand new. Love it!

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

This thread is like a dinner bell for the downvoters. I wouldn't expect it to last.

Thats actually part of the problem with the list... As much as I'm not into Star Trek, I think STTNG is a masterpiece of pinball that really deserves a spot in the top 10.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from akm:

No, it's just that it's a tight shot and the ball much of the time won't go all the way in. It will go halfway then jiggle out.

My game is only a few weeks old, but the snake will only do that on a really weak shot. I do find a really hard shot on the first grave marker drop will just bounce off without dropping the target.

I know guys have said it was a problem with the early targets, but mine is a newer game (LED Pro).

#59 9 years ago

Thanks Betelgeuse and pinchamp for the info on tightening up the spring on the drop target, I'll check that out!

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from stainedundies:

im not complaining about them at all, just illustrating that their in so many games. i chose those games on purpose because they have bash toys and what sets them apart is that they are in games with original concepts. Metallica is not in my top ten because it is uncreative, and has features that are unoriginal.
also the games are almost twenty years apart. so if bash toys were uncreative in the 90's, what does that make them now?

What are your feelings on ramps? They're on nearly every game since the early 80's. Are those overused too?

#155 9 years ago

I don't like the Star Trek movies or shows at all (even less so for the new version), but the machine itself looks so beautifully done to me. I'm on it like a winter coat if they fix the software.

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

or the person thinks it should be a 2 so they rated it a 2. which brought the average down to 7, but that wouldn't happen unless there was only like 3 ratings. You have no idea why someone rated something a 2.

Anyone giving a modern game a 2 shouldn't be rating stuff at all, because they're idiots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tok.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-finally-in-the-top-10-where-do-you-rate-it?tu=tok and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.