Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (1).jpg
image.jpg
seek.jpg
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from PinsideTroll:

I have yet to fork something.

Courageous of you to admitting on an open forum like this to being a virgin.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Hudson:

Amazing... Its not that freakin hard to drive a fork lift!
Here is a hilarious fork lift safety training video:
» YouTube video
The farther into the video, the funnier it gets!

already know this, but as i'm a horror movie film fan, i watched it again with great pleasure
lots of fun and a thrue z-serie movie

after "the walking dead", here's with no doubt the next pin-theme for STERN : "the forklift"

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

saw another thread on here somewhere and same thing happened to a TRON LE !!

Might have been someone else, but R&L damaged 3 tron LE's that were shipped to my home. I accepted them as thats what the driver said was proper procedure. He said I needed to call later to arrange to send them back. The damaged did not look that bad at first, but I had him note that all 3 boxes were damaged at delivery and I took pics.

But after calling Stern, they had R&L come back out the next day and send them back and they were repaired. Now I know better.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

That Does Suck 4 U and the Dist- .. I was just talk-n to a dist- the other day .. He brought up Cases like Yr's where the Trucking Co- had damaged a pin in Transit , It was refused and sent back to Stern ,, Causing the Dist- to Purchase another NIB and having Stern send it to the Customer ,, meaning the Distributor has the Cash value ( his Cost ) of 2 NIB Pins Owed to him .. He said it Will take 6 to 8 weeks for the Trucking company to send a adjuster to Evaluate the damage and another 30 days for the dist- to get a check .. It Seems to SUCK all the Way around ,,
Especially Now , that Stern has No More Metallica Monsters N Stock .. Good Luck , I Hope U get another

He only had the cost of 1 NIB outstanding, not 2. The end customer already paid more than his cost before he shipped the original game.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I've bought 6 or 7 NIB and have had no damage at all. I'm knocking on wood.
That really sucks. A true kick in the nuts. Sorry for your troubles.

I've bought about the same amount and no damage either. On the positive side, the OP will only have to wait a few more days to get a minty game...knock on wood

#56 9 years ago

Man, that box looks like it was lightly hit in a few spots and then slammed one time. Guessing headphones and some rocking music were involved and he just couldn't help himself.

#57 9 years ago

Accidents happen sometimes, but that's just ridiculous! I like that Stern is going to get you a new cabinet and reassemble everything into it for you. Hopefully they send you out some extras for your trouble.

Honestly though, I can't believe the business practices of these shipping companies. I don't know how anyone could miss that upon delivery, even if someone else besides you had to sign for it cause you weren't there, but they definitely wanted someone to unknowingly sign for it so they could wash their hands of it.

Anyway, best of luck with everything and I hope you get your new machine soon. Metalica is an awesome game.

2 weeks later
#58 9 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

saw another thread on here somewhere and same thing happened to a TRON LE !!

That was mine. They friggen DESTROYED the cab and head. Took stern another month to get me a replacement.

The thing was wrapped in plastic, guts coming out of it everywhere. The driver was embarrassed to try to deliver it. They told him to verify signature! A**holes! My wife said no way. Driver already had damage claim refusal filled out. He was nice at least.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

That was mine. They friggen DESTROYED the cab and head. Took stern another month to get me a replacement.
The thing was wrapped in plastic, guts coming out of it everywhere. The driver was embarrassed to try to deliver it. They told him to verify signature! A**holes! My wife said no way. Driver already had damage claim refusal filled out. He was nice at least.

Wow just wow. Glad it's all straightened out.

#61 9 years ago

Damn it.. I have a monster prem and led pro. Both are still nib because my gameroom isnt ready yet.

Have to let go of one to have cash to get twd. Cant really decide which one to keep. Some say hammer blocks view, others say pro plays faster..

Arf luxury problems...

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Damn it.. I have a monster prem and led pro. Both are still nib because my gameroom isnt ready yet.
Have to let go of one to have cash to get twd. Cant really decide which one to keep. Some say hammer blocks view, others say pro plays faster..
Arf luxury problems...

I love the Pro. About the only thing I miss on the pro over the premium are the spinners.

#63 9 years ago

They have to deliver no matter what the damage...customer has to refuse it. We just got an load of multi game cabinets and the pallet was 9 feet tall when it left and two feet when we got it. They destroyed the load, put all the pieces on another pallet and wrapped it thinking we would accept it. Really?? A bunch of crooks some of these outfits are. The driver knew I would refuse it but they have to try and deliver it anyway. Piecs were falling out all around the pallet. Just stupid and a waste of everyones time.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Arf luxury problems...

I would never trade down to the Pro personally. I'd miss all the features way too much, the lighting especially, both in the controlled GI and the color changing inserts.

3 weeks later
#65 9 years ago

So did this ever get fixed and returned to the op?

Rob

3 weeks later
#66 9 years ago

Finally. After months of waiting...Literally the last metallica premium made by stern arrived today. Unless they make a luci equivalent edition or something.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#67 9 years ago

A Luci edition Met LOL

#68 9 years ago

Happy ending to the story!

Enjoy your game.

#69 9 years ago

congrats, i just got mine today too! nothing better than taking a pin out of the box and cutting that green nylon cord!

#70 9 years ago

Wow man, it's been an epic journey! Congrats on finally seeing the end, Metallica is one of my all time fav pins now. And the Premium was worth the wait, the extra features really make it a fun game.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from miguelortega:

Finally. After months of waiting...Literally the last Metallica premium made by stern arrived today. Unless they make a luci equivalent edition or something.

image.jpg 142 KB

Awesome! It's SUCH a good game. Document that Bill of Sale!

Great thing about MET it's such a "ONE MORE SHOT" game. Each CIU mode, you are constantly needing one more shot it seems.

You complete the mode, but then you need one more shot to hit the scoop.
You complete CIU, but then see 2X scoring ready. One more shot THEN one more shot. Lots of drains getting greedy!

Enjoy.

#73 9 years ago

I hooked up my Met Prem to my Klipsch rw-12d 12" powered subwoofer and holy crap the entire theater room is rocking!! And that is turning my sub down to the lowest possible volume setting lol

#74 9 years ago

R&L are ham-fisted f*cktards.

#75 9 years ago

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (1).jpg
#76 9 years ago

Awesome...congrats!!!! I will have one someday....cant wait!

#77 9 years ago

Congrats on finally getting the machine you bought. I enjoy the heck out of my Met Pro.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-finally-arrivedand-left/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.