V1.13 - June 10, 2013
- Snake shot (eject) was awarding a snake letter when the snake was not
lit to score a letter. This has been corrected.
- Added a flasher lamp effect for Seek & Destroy (destroy) at the coffin.
- Fixed a problem with the initialization of the "seek" shots for Seek &
Destroy (shots were not being lit in the order in which the hurry-ups
- Fixed up issues with holding/releasing balls from the snake.
- Added new hurry-up art (the background art had problems).
- Implemented a new set of adjustments for coffin hits to light lock.
(Instead of 10-10-10, it is 5-10-10 and the increment isn't as brutal.)
- Added switch sounds to drop target test.
- Added coffin hurry-up to the list of criteria that leaves the loop
post down so the ball can loop back to the flippers.
- Fixed a bug with the music. If the music ended, then it would not
always be restarted immediately. The song would also sometimes be
restarted in the middle instead of from the beginning. This has
- Right eject was not waiting for extra ball. This has been corrected.
- Skill shot and super skill shot not allowed if auto-firing after a
- Fixed loop issue with bonus item lamp effect. Reworked the bonus lamp
effects so they work correctly with persistent G.I.
- Fixed the wire colors for the magnets (YEL-VIO changed to VIO-YEL).
- Snakes now awarded for shooting the snake eject (unconditionally).
- Advancing captive ball hits for coffin lock lit was not awarding
coffins for advancing towards modes/EOL. This has been corrected.
- The "lars" guitar pick animation was not being requested when lars
was collected. This has been corrected.
- Coffin locks now awarded at the captive ball instead of the guitar
- Removed the long delay that was present after the ball was kicked
from the snake.
- Fixed some adjustment text that did not fit on the display.
- Fixed electric chair coil wire color (step-up board).
- Added an adjustment (default: YES) to carry over the state of the
guitar pick targets from ball to ball.
- Fixed a typo in the "explode from cross" lamps that was not specifying
electric chair lamp #3.
- Removed long pause at Seek & Destroy start/restart where the timer
would not count down. Implemented grace/grace. Cleaned up restart.
- Loop post lowered (to allow looping) during Seek & Destroy mode.
- Added Seek & Destroy mode total art.
- Cross multiball total stays up on the display for longer.
- Advancing the ramp mode not allowed during multiball and/or Seek &
- Cleaned up lots of issues with Seek & Destroy mode. Added an adjustment
to reset the timer when a shot is made. Added speech. Added proper
lamps. Added some sound effects.
- Coffin hurry-up start display effect was indicating that the hurry-up
was worth 20,000,000 (or some other large incorrect amount). This has
- Seek & Destroy champion added back into the attract mode. More changes
to the coffin hurry-up scoring. Changed the multiball autofire timer
values for cross multiball (made longer, from 10 seconds to 15 seconds
default) and electric chair multiball (made longer, from 15 seconds to
20 seconds default).
- Shot features passed off to Seek & Destroy start, so the shots will be
presented in the order in which the hurry-ups were started/collected.
- Added a timer adjustment for Seek & Destroy mode.
- Added new hammer art and more Seek & Destroy art.
- Added background display/music for the Seek & Destroy mode.
- Added new BEEPED speech.
- Coffin hurry-up start value now takes into account the number of items
that were lit on the shot that started the hurry-up and increases the
value in proportion to the number of items that are lit.
- Added new speech to Seek & Destroy mode start.
- Added art to the grave marker multiball total display effect.
- Added more hurry-up art. Added new sounds for combo jackpot award.
- Added art for combo jackpot.
- Added more art -- coffin + combos.
- Implemented combo jackpot. This is collected by hitting the fuel lane
standup target when a combo sequence is active.
- Implemented "autofire after lock" adjustment.
- Reworked ramp mode lamp effect to not turn off lamps that are not being
used by the mode.