mets.jpg
CODE.jpg
majortom.jpg
image.jpg
OldSport1.jpg
waiting2.jpg
watertower.JPG
th-2.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 10 years ago

Just want to say to anyone on the fence, to get off the fence and go buy a Metallica Pro. The game is freaking amazing and the code is not even close to done. I haven't had any glitches or weird things happen. (Did on the premium)
Played the premium first and was not impressed for the price difference. I actually prefer the action of the Pro captive ball with virtual locks.
Game is too much fun!

#227 10 years ago

I find the current code great! I'm looking forward to the improvements and completion, for when I have games like today, it will be for the end of the line. (Pro)

// Error: Image 128345 not found //

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Question to those with 1/2 billion scores. Did you close up your outlanes? What are extra ball awards? When I get my 150 million games they feel epic. I'm also playing with open outlanes and extra balls off. I've also had the game since the first run of pros with the fangs and honestly must have close to a thousand plays by now
-Jim

My game is set stock, from outlanes to rules. Extra balls in that game were from 21 hits to the captive ball and then 100 hits to the captive ball. I believe I had 180+ hits to the captive ball when I was done. Regardless of the extra balls, I had 326 million on ball 2. Obviously can't get this kind of game everytime, but 100+ million is not difficult.
I did get 176 million at a friends house on his le stock, with extra balls off, and a hammer lock that just was not responding.

I'm a drop catch maniac, and this game is a drop catchers paradise. It's all about control, and getting your multi-balls lined up one after another, combined with fuel. Can't shoot much from the hip in this game, you will pay the price.

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from FiveSixPyro:

We all know they play with the glass off for 2 months. Then when the every possible strategy has been figured out they put the glass back on. I play a game or 3. they might play 10 or 30.

Actually, I've had the game for a week, and I haven't even taken the glass off once (haven't needed to) When I play, I might play a game, or 30

#258 10 years ago

Live catch/drop catch all day long if you're good at it. It will keep you that much more in control.
Both my mystery hole and the le I played, I simply raise the left flipper and it fires and rolls off that to the right. My snake feed is like that too, but it seems much faster.
When I'm in multi-ball, i'm constantly smashing away at the captive ball to build those locks.
This game is also an excellent post passer. My drop targets have never been an issue even once (the le i played, they constantly would get hit and stay up)

Other than that, getting your supers with fuel going, keeping multi-ball going and getting right into another have been key. Always know where you're going, and when in doubt, go for the easiest multiball mode, sparky to get back in to a flow to build off of. Keep it off the slings!!

1 month later
#437 10 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

IMHO, the only real problem with the current code is the mystery hole that gives only 500 000.
This pin is so sharp and unforgiving that the top combo modes and other rewards are pointless.
I truly believe that this playfield is not well designed, with way too many SDTM and outlane loss. And obviously, when you see how difficult it is to hit sparky without losing the ball, setting the number to 10 to have a multiball is simply unplayable. Same remark for grave markers, and no comment about Fuel.
At this point, I'm really disappointed

Really? Sounds like you have more problems besides the code. I have the same pin, and haven't experienced these ''playfield design issues''

This pin is awesome, and it's with unfinshed code.
Patience.

#464 10 years ago

I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on Star Trek Pro, but If I want to spin my wheels, I'll do so on my Metallica- which I love.
It's just disappointing to play for nothing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 149.00
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-code-needs-major-work?tu=shacklersrevenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.