Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by schudel5
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have a new Metallica Pro, I have turned on Attract Mode in the settings but nothing is happening, am I missing something? Or is there another setting I need to set?

#2 5 years ago

I believe the attract mode setting turns on the jukebox feature. Hold down the two flipper buttons for a few seconds while in attract mode and a radio selector graphic should pop up and allow to to play one of the songs.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Brianmw36:

I have a new Metallica Pro, I have turned on Attract Mode in the settings but nothing is happening, am I missing something? Or is there another setting I need to set?

Not sure what you mean by attract mode. The game is always in attract mode whenever you are not playing a game. Do you mean the Jukebox mode?

If so, you need to turn it on in the adjustments menu. The game needs to be set to free play and then you just hold the right flipper button. Once started use the right or left flipper buttons to scroll through the songs. To cancel the mode push both flipper buttons or start a game.

#4 5 years ago

Yes jukebox mode, working now Thank both of you. What exactly is attract mode then? I thought that was when it randomly played noises and such, I have that on in my Rocky and Bullwinkle and that’s what it does.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Brianmw36:

Yes jukebox mode, working now Thank both of you. What exactly is attract mode then? I thought that was when it randomly played noises and such, I have that on in my Rocky and Bullwinkle and that’s what it does.

That would be attract mode sounds or attract mode music. Attract mode is just the sweeping of the lights and the display showing scores and put your money in sort of stuff. It's just the general term for what the game does when it's not being played. Some games default to noises and sounds during attract mode that can be shut off. Others default to them being off and you have to turn them on to hear them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 25.50
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 149.00
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-attract-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.