(Topic ID: 51405)

Metallica at Legionnaire Saloon in Oakland, CA!

By jonnyo

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jonnyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

met2.jpg
    20130521_203056.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

2274 Telegraph Ave. Go play!

#3 10 years ago

Is this the same one that was a PAGG?

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

No, it is a NIB. The distributor is also holding a second NIB for our launch party on June 12.

#5 10 years ago

pics

20130521_203056.jpg20130521_203056.jpg met2.jpgmet2.jpg

#6 10 years ago

That's the second pic posted today of a location MET here in Cal with the default GC score.

Are you guys trying to taunt NES? Cause you probably are. If you see him headed towards Legionnaire in the next day or two, GTF out of the way. He doesn't take kindly to default GC scores. d

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

Thats five minutes away from my work Wille, cruise on out and we will play a few!

#8 10 years ago

I'm checking out the new studio ghibli tonight, but I'm going to check it out after work at around 6 for a couple hours.

#9 10 years ago

Guys -- What are the chances one will drop in SF ? Where ?

Is it more likely to drop in a movie theatre complex in the next few months?

-mof

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Thats five minutes away from my work Wille, cruise on out and we will play a few!

you luck SOB. 5 minutes from my work, I have a... junkyard... sigh.
    -mof

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Metallica won't go in a movie theater. Not a movie themed game.

I hear they have one at Betson in Hayward. Somebody buy it and put it in Free Gold Watch.

#12 10 years ago

May have to swing by tonight!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Guys -- What are the chances one will drop in SF ? Where ?
    -mof

Pretty sure the one in Oakland is routed by a friend who also works on games in SF, who gave off the impression that was the only one in his inventory. Maybe Free Gold Watch will get one? You may have to travel over the bridge for Metallica for the short term.

#14 10 years ago

One will end up in a bar in SF... eventually. Legionnaire in Oakland is easily accessible on BART and TJ takes great care of his games, so it's worth it.

#15 10 years ago

sosage, I don't think you'll ever see a new stern at free gold watch. It doesn't really fit with the guys who own the games there

#16 10 years ago

Got same games in last night - it is FAST! Fun game that has a ton of potential, can't wait for the code to catch up with the speed. The inline drops are a death trap, a tight shot and often punished even for hitting one.

As to be expected NES is the GC on it, I put up 50 something million good for 4th place, go knock me off the board!

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from phishrace:

Metallica won't go in a movie theater. Not a movie themed game.

My local movie theater has Rolling Stones.

#18 10 years ago

Supposedly Mauna Loa in SF just got a Metallica in!

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballrus:

Supposedly Mauna Loa in SF just got a Metallica in!

Cool. Can someone in SF confirm? Better yet, send me a cell phone pic so I can put it on my site.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-at-legionnaire-saloon-in-oakland-ca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.