(Topic ID: 58637)

Metallica arrived = girlfriend moving out!

By Iamdarras

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
ForSale.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
kids2.png
kids1.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
15.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamdarras.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I bought a Met and forget to mention it to my lady.
I'm out of town I thought it would take at least a week to get it after it shipped... Oops! They woke her up with the delivery.. I got this txt.
( WTF is in this huge box if its another pinball machine I'm moving out!)
Guess I have room for prob another 5 now.

#36 10 years ago

I'm sure it will be fine .. PIN OR DIE!!!!

#45 10 years ago

Just in case you make it back tomorrow...
First round's on me

I would totally be down but I won't be back until Tuesday night... Slinging my goods to hotties all darn day

image.jpgimage.jpg

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

Why don't you come out to some weeklies, and meet some real local pinball players. I'm not talking about people with personal collections who live on internet forums, come out and socialize at the dives that we play in. It's always a good time, and the dives always have ladies.

Yea I'm totally into that !! My business has been crazy busy this year and I always space it out.. I'm totally down though.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is that because of all of her shit or just how much room she took up by standing around?

She is a little Hotty, with shit grips of shoes and cloths.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

OK, I knew that I was cheap and a "bad example" of the average female, but obviously didn't know how much. I own exactly 6 pairs of shoes: brown sandals, black sandals for work, tennis shoes, Vibram/barefoot shoes, winter/rain boots, and Crocs for the yard. I cut my own hair, I use cheap shampoo, and I don't even own a hairdryer unless you count my convertible. lol I get a pedicure maybe 2 times a year and that's only $35. I have never had a pedicure because I actually use my hands doing things like gardening, shopping pinball machines, and playing with dogs, and don't want to worry about breaking a nail or scratching polish. And I promise that despite that, I'm not some hideous creature.
I did, however, spend over $200 last month on LED lights, decals, and plastic protectors for my pins. I guess they get more pampering than I do. Oh, just think of the pins I could buy with $700/month in girly thing savings...
Pinchroma: a full spa day here (massage, pedi/mani, cut/color, brow wax) would run about $150, including tip.

Pic or it didn't happen ...

#134 10 years ago

@blondetall. Your hair cut

#144 10 years ago

I'd like to see pics of the GF so we can decide if this was a good decision or not

She's not going any ware. She gets Heated and well you know... Ill be back in town in a couple days, take her camping and she will be fine...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#151 10 years ago

I'll keep u all posted ( as the pinball turns )

#166 10 years ago

I'm actually keeping an eye out for a SPP. I still have a grip of modding to do to my MET and I think I'm actually going to start getting the rest of machines all powder coated and 100% complete before getting any others... The will be plenty of pinball purchases in my future though!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamdarras.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-arrived-girlfriend-moving-out?tu=iamdarras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.