(Topic ID: 58637)

Metallica arrived = girlfriend moving out!

By Iamdarras

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ovfdfireman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
ForSale.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
kids2.png
kids1.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
15.jpg

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 6 years ago

I'll keep u all posted ( as the pinball turns )

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

We can all donate some pinball boxes for her to pack her crap into.

They come in boxes? No pun intended.

#153 6 years ago

Told the wife that before she came along I spent most of my money on PINS, drink, sex and drugs the rest I just wasted......nuff said, also said if I get rid of my toys I'll have a lot more time to spend with her, she hasn't mentioned the "Sell" word since.

#154 6 years ago

Told the wife that before she came along I spent most of my money on PINS, drink, sex and drugs the rest I just wasted......nuff said, also said if I get rid of my toys I'll have a lot more time to spend with her, she hasn't mentioned the "Sell" word since.

image.jpg

#155 6 years ago

Agreed, well played PBG

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Agreed, well played PBG

Even fits in as you own a fish tales and the pic is from a fish tales
But hey it's your choice what you do in life

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Even fits in as you own a Fish Tales and the pic is from a Fish Tales
But hey it's your choice what you do in life

It is indeed and I choose humour as my drug, but you already knew that eh maybe check out some of Georgie Bests quotes....not exactly a roll model off the field but did produce some classic quotes and a genius on the park.

#158 6 years ago

Maybe I should buy a Metallica?

#159 6 years ago

Iamdarras >> you are turning into the boy that called wolf.

Sounds to me like it is time to man up and kick her to the curb. Alternatively , you can accept that she will continue to hold a grudge against you and your games, inevitably find some rich doctor to hump, and will likely end up tossing your guitar through one of your games as she exits in a huff some day

#160 6 years ago

Who cares if shes gone.now get a men.

#161 6 years ago

IIRC the OP had issues with the GF about pinball prior to the MET

At least she's consistent

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I bought a Met and forget to mention it to my lady.
I'm out of town I thought it would take at least a week to get it after it shipped... Oops! They woke her up with the delivery.. I got this txt.
( WTF is in this huge box if its another pinball machine I'm moving out!)
Guess I have room for prob another 5 now.

haha fuq yeah dude! I'll bring my borg ship by for painting and play the shit out of your MEt while I wait...yes, thats right, I'm playing Met until it is finished

#163 6 years ago

Replace "drinking" with pinball.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Who cares if shes gone.now get a men.

#165 6 years ago

OP, did you take the opportunity while she was "gone" to buy some more pins?

#166 6 years ago

I'm actually keeping an eye out for a SPP. I still have a grip of modding to do to my MET and I think I'm actually going to start getting the rest of machines all powder coated and 100% complete before getting any others... The will be plenty of pinball purchases in my future though!!

#167 6 years ago

Any pics of Metallica yet

#168 6 years ago

Back in the early days when I was dating, I blew the girlfriend out so I could get myfirst pin, I then spent the next few weeks ignoring her while I started up a pinball love affair in my lounge and before I moved house I was enjoying my love affair with twins in the lounge.

Anyway that girlfriend ending up staying around and now we are happily married, my twins turned into triplets and we share evenings with other coin op machines too.

But the wife had the last laugh though, me and my machines have been thrown out of the house to live at the bottom of the garden...... I know who the boss is!!!

Congrats on metallica, played one recently and I love the artwork.

#169 6 years ago

Find a new girlfriend yet? Time to break in the machine

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Clearwater, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 25.50
There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside