(Topic ID: 46644)

Metallica - Am I the only one not excited about another music pin?

By pindome

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by krupa
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Creep.jpg
1976f1.jpg
thread.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 11 years ago

My dick could not be softer for the announcement of Metallica. If it was a good band, I might have been excited.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Maybe you can talk Stern into shipping a bottle of blue pills with your Metallica LE to take care of that 'little' problem

Even a crane couldn't get it up at that point. Especially when I would think about pissing away 7k on anything Metallica related. I'd buy the Bee Gee's pin way before this.

Tho, I do not like Metallica and never have. I do acknowledge the talent in song writting, performance and playing from the early years. And know why the people that like them, do. Least they have real talent. Not like this hip hop crap of today, where you program out a beat on their Casio keyboard, throw down some words and it's considered a song. yet they can't play an instrument or sing a tune. I'd take any Metallica song over todays Rap and hiphop crap any day.

#42 11 years ago

but sometimes the theme kills it. You can have a great designed pin, with great rules, and if the theme is so horrible you can't look past it. It's a deal breaker.

For you LOTR, you were neutral. DIdn't know anything about it. Didn't hate it, nor like it. That's different than something that irritates you for years and shows up in a pin.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadTower:

I'll kick that one off with the Stayin' Alive ballsaver.

I guess you'd have it designed like DW or IM than, so you'd get full use out of that ball saver.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's OK...no one's obligated to buy or play every pinball that comes out.

I don't think that is the general consensus on this forum. Seems like everyone has to buy every pin and preorder it as soon as the name is revealed.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I would NEVER preorder a pin.

as it should be. That would whip these pinball companies into shape and force them to release a complete and fun product.

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I honestly couldn't give a shit about Metallica or their music. The pin could be the best playing game ever made and I still wouldn't buy it. I'm guessing this is the exact same way many people feel about WOZ.

count me in this group on all accounts.

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

We all have our own perspective...but it kind of seems to be the opposite, IMO. People get excited, want to pre-order a game they think is cool - I don't see them ripping on anyone NOT pre-ordering, but I see plenty of Neo posts over and over and over again chastising pre-orderers & bitching about prices again and again and again and again....

Because I see plenty of you bitch about this sucks on the game, this is unfinished. Don't like the cheapness of this and that. Then bitch about the price increases and all the talk on how far will the prices go, when the whole time, it's the preorder people that are causing all of these problems. It's not hard to figure out. I don't know if you guys arn't realizing why things are taking the course they are or what the hell is going on.

#107 11 years ago

less than 2007? I paid $3400 Delivered to my door in 2007. Either you way overpaid in 2007 or you bought a WOF close out for $2500 now.

#112 11 years ago

really? your ok with another price increase, when we didn't even see where the other $2000 worth of upgrades were? THey still owe us $1900 worth of parts and improvements for the past 2 years. I think they can squeeze in the stereo option in that budget.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 149.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
$ 12.95
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-am-i-the-only-one-not-excited-about-another-music-pin?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.