MET.jpg
image.jpg
10151824_10152003372343342_797761285_n[1].jpg
danawrong.jpg
photo 1.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1936.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Where's sparky at with a look at the code? I wonder if anything interesting has changed behind the scenes.
There's a band mode champion adjustment that I think may be new.
I'm hoping it's not just one new mode. The concepts for the dots looked cool!

I hope to look at it tonight.

The only thing I'm disappointed with is that RTL starts in the middle of the song during Sparky mb. I had it swapped before this update, and it sounded great with the beginning of the song! I have an idea to fix it, though

#165 10 years ago

When I was running 1.22, I swapped CD with RTL, and when Sparky mb started, RTL started from the beginning of the song, and it sounded great! I love that RTL is included and the options given for Sparky mb in 1.51, but now RTL starts a few minutes into the song and is mostly a guitar solo. Not thrilled about that....so, here are the changes I made:

Swapped CD with RTL
RTL > Four Horsemen
Unforgiven > Shortest Straw
One > ...And Justice For All
Sad But True > Am I Evil?

- I chose to play only RTL on mb setting, and now it starts from the beginning because it's in the CD request slot.
- Shortest Straw plays for 10 secs after match instead of Unforgiven.
- During Lady Justice mode, ...AJFA comes in during a guitar solo instead of One.
- Am I Evil? plays during Snake mb instead of SBT

If the next update ties songs or album titles to the member modes, then I may need to rethink.

BTW, some of the songs I added were a little too long, and I had to fade out. Sucks, but oh well.

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Ya. You're missing a ton. So was I
Here is the general dumbed down rules for seek and destroy:
Shoot a lane. That selects the lane and a blue arrow lights showing the lane is selected.
Then, on the selected lane: shoot sparky, snake, cross to light those three inserts on the selected lane. Now the lane is flashing. Shoot the lane again to get a hurry up on the coffin. Shoot the coffin to compete the lane and lock it. Lock all the lanes to begin seek and destroy. If a lane is selected (blue) and you shoot another non complete lane, the selection arrow moves to that lane instead. Locked lanes stay lit after ball drain. Otherwise, you lose your partial progress on ball drains. Seek and destroy resets the lanes.

I could be wrong, but I thought once you lock a lane that is complete, hitting it again awards snake, chair, and grave markers toward the ciu count.

#211 10 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

would make sense if it was like this...once that lane is light and cleared and done for the snd there is one of the insert like the cross insert flashes on hat lane, so if you make it it awards progression to ciu.
Is that what Sparky is saying ?

Once a snake, chair, or grave marker insert is lit on a lane, any hit to that lane counts as a snake, grave marker, and/or chair hit toward CIU. It's like a 3-for-1 shot if all three are lit. You don't even have to hit the actual snake, chair, or grave marker after a lane is complete to light those three inserts between the flippers for CIU. The hammer/coffin, on the other hand, has to be hit for CIU. I think default is 15 on all four. So coffin actually has to be hit 15 times, but technically, snake, chair, and cross only have to be hit once. The insert lanes can be hit instead.

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Once a snake, chair, or grave marker insert is lit on a lane, any hit to that lane counts as a snake, grave marker, and/or chair hit toward CIU. It's like a 3-for-1 shot if all three are lit. You don't even have to hit the actual snake, chair, or grave marker after a lane is complete to light those three inserts between the flippers for CIU. The hammer/coffin, on the other hand, has to be hit for CIU. I think default is 15 on all four. So coffin actually has to be hit 15 times, but technically, snake, chair, and cross only have to be hit once. The insert lanes can be hit instead.

Clarification: A lane doesn't have to be complete (after hurry-up at coffin) for credit toward CIU. If a lane only has a snake insert lit, you can keep hitting that lane instead of the snake to countdown your snake count for CIU.

2 weeks later
#246 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

It's more shots by default. 20 of each item I think.

You can collect those items by hitting lanes with those inserts lit, too (except for the hammer).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-151?tu=Sparky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.