MET.jpg
image.jpg
10151824_10152003372343342_797761285_n[1].jpg
danawrong.jpg
photo 1.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1936.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fooped.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#199 10 years ago

I'm not sure if this is happening to others, but 90% of the time that I shoot a shot with a lit blue insert, nothing special happens. The game plays on, but I cannot discern any kind of value or event that occurs because I hit that "lit" shot. Am I missing something here?

#201 10 years ago

Hmmmm, interesting. I gotta tell ya, I struggle badly to make any points on the machine now that 1.51 is installed. I know it's me not running the new code right, but I've searched high and low through a bunch of these threads and didn't find what you just very clearly laid out for me. Thanks very much! I also struggle to get CIU lit, but I assume that's just hitting the cross, Sparky, snake and chair X amount of times?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fooped.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-151?tu=Fooped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.